Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refugees from Middle East mostly military aged males refusing to be indentified

+2
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/world/immigrants-or-invaders-thousands-of-muslims-come-to-europe

So, are these really refugees or something else? Why would they not want to be identified, which is Required for purposes of seeking asylum? This isn't passing the smell test.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Refugees from Middle East mostly military aged males refusing to be indentified  Muslim-brotherhood

2seaoat

Same folks who were talking about all the diseases of the children refugees from Central America....yep....Christian ideals....oh my.

Here is a clue. All 19 of the 911 Bombers hopped on planes financed by Saudi Arabia and with Visas and did their dirty deeds.......why in the hell would a terrorist go through misery and walk to Europe when they can get money and a plane ticket from the Saudis?

In Shi'a Islam, taqiya (تقیة taqiyyah/taqīyah) is a form of religious veil, or a legal dispensation whereby a believing individual can deny his faith or commit otherwise illegal or blasphemous acts, specially while they are in fear or at risk of significant persecution.

by 2seaoat Today at 8:04 pm
Same folks who were talking about all the diseases of the children refugees from Central America....yep....Christian ideals....oh my.

Here is a clue. All 19 of the 911 Bombers hopped on planes financed by Saudi Arabia and with Visas and did their dirty deeds.......why in the hell would a terrorist go through misery and walk to Europe when they can get money and a plane ticket from the Saudis?
-----
The folks allegedly fleeing are Shia, not Sunni like the Saudis are.... You would think you might have a clue.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

You know, I think that poster Obamasucks would actually be okay with a holocaust-style genocide against the world's Muslims. He hates and fears them so much, that I think he could conceivable justify rounding them up and exterminating them in large masses.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:You know, I think that poster Obamasucks would actually be okay with a holocaust-style genocide against the world's Muslims. He hates and fears them so much, that I think he could conceivable justify rounding them up and exterminating them in large masses.

Well that's what ISIS is actually doing to the Christians they encounter over there so I think he may well be justified.....

http://www.catholic.org/news/international/middle_east/story.php?id=56481

Refugees from Middle East mostly military aged males refusing to be indentified  14075169061961_700

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

A distraught father in Syria holds the lifeless body of his decapitated daughter, executed by militants because she was of a Christian family. Allegedly, Christian children in Mosul are being systematically beheaded and their little heads placed on poles in a park as a warning to others who love their children.

I won't show the picture......I realize you progressives are very sensitive,...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/world/immigrants-or-invaders-thousands-of-muslims-come-to-europe

So, are these really refugees or something else?  Why would they not want to be identified, which is Required for purposes of seeking asylum?  This isn't passing the smell test.

The majority of Syrian male refugees of military age are afraid to give their identity for fear their names will be placed on a list that will somehow get back to Assad and the Syrian government, after which their families back in Syria will be tortured and/or murdered. The odds of one of these refugees being an ISIS agent hellbent on destruction in the west, are about the same I imagine that next time you're at Cordoba Mall, you will meet an American ISIS wannabee wearing a dynamite vest.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Why the hell don't you and your whiny Christian War Hero toady just come out of the closet and admit you're all for committing genocide? You two are despicable! Reality.

Wordslinger wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/world/immigrants-or-invaders-thousands-of-muslims-come-to-europe

So, are these really refugees or something else?  Why would they not want to be identified, which is Required for purposes of seeking asylum?  This isn't passing the smell test.

The majority of Syrian male refugees of military age are afraid to give their identity for fear their names will be placed on a list that will somehow get back to Assad and the Syrian government, after which their families back in Syria will be tortured and/or murdered.  The odds of one of these refugees being an ISIS agent hellbent on destruction in the west, are about the same I imagine that next time you're at Cordoba Mall, you will meet an American ISIS wannabee wearing a dynamite vest.

Wrong answer and ISIS has stated it will use this crisis to infiltrate the west. Here, your own Muslim CIA guy says so:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2015/09/09/clapper-expresses-concern-over-isis-infiltrating-us-through-refugee-crisis-n2050024

So does ISIS:

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/isis-smuggler-we-will-use-refugee-crisis-to-infiltrate-west/

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:Why the hell don't you and your whiny Christian War Hero toady just come out of the closet and admit you're all for committing genocide? You two are despicable!  Reality.  

No I am not for genocide or suicide. Letting radicalized Muslims into the country is about as smart as allowing central and south Americas criminals free roam in the USA. Let's hope they come to your city first.

Wordslinger wrote:Why the hell don't you and your whiny Christian War Hero toady just come out of the closet and admit you're all for committing genocide? You two are despicable!  Reality.  

Genocide is what Obama is ignoring in the Middle East. Islamists are running off Christians or killing them wholesale, yet you won't speak of that...much like your Messiah Obama

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No I am not for genocide or suicide. Letting radicalized Muslims into the country is about as smart as allowing central and south Americas criminals free roam in the USA.  Let's hope they come to your city first.

Word will be the first to convert just so he can still run around and act offended.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No I am not for genocide or suicide. Letting radicalized Muslims into the country is about as smart as allowing central and south Americas criminals free roam in the USA.  Let's hope they come to your city first.

Word will be the first to convert just so he can still run around and act offended.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Wordslinger wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Wordslinger wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Obamasucks wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

First, neither Obama or his administration wants radicalized Muslims to enter Der Homeland.  And the real threat is some American dickhead who wants to go down in a burst of news glory killing innocents for Allah, or ISIS, or Ted Cruz, whatever.  2nd, you predicting my conduct under any conditions has all the validity of Donald Trump claiming he's a genuine Jesus freak. Can you say FATUOUS?  lol  

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[/quote]

First, neither Obama or his administration wants radicalized Muslims to enter Der Homeland.  And the real threat is some American dickhead who want's to go down in a burst of news glory killing innocents for Allah, or ISIS, or Ted Cruz, whatever.  2nd, I resent a whiny, loser Marine predicting what I will do under any condition.  Can you say FATUOUS?  lol  [/quote]

Hey I think you still have a Hollywood series in ya....Like when I came back from Vietnam I noticed for years all the bad guys were burnouts from Nam....now you guys got a whole new crew from the Iraq war to demonize....better hurry with vets killing themselves at 22 a day you may run out and have to go back to that ole standby, Russian mobsters.....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

First, neither Obama or his administration wants radicalized Muslims to enter Der Homeland.  And the real threat is some American dickhead who want's to go down in a burst of news glory killing innocents for Allah, or ISIS, or Ted Cruz, whatever.  2nd, I resent a whiny, loser Marine predicting what I will do under any condition.  Can you say FATUOUS?  lol  [/quote]

Hey I think you still have a Hollywood series in ya....Like when I came back from Vietnam I noticed for years all the bad guys were burnouts from Nam....now you guys got a whole new crew from the Iraq war to demonize....better hurry with vets killing themselves at 22 a day you may run out and have to go back to that ole standby, Russian mobsters.....[/quote]

You're right, Vietnam burnouts are still clogging our drains. And you conservatives are the first to jump on the "let's call all Russians the bad guys" train. LOL

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

My husband is a Vietnam vet. Many of his fellow vets who were close friends of ours are gone.

Refugees from Middle East mostly military aged males refusing to be indentified  2C44FC6000000578-3232744-image-a-30_1442163930976

So liberals, where are all of the females or did the Muslim males just leave them hanging in their country of origin?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Obamasucks wrote:Refugees from Middle East mostly military aged males refusing to be indentified  2C44FC6000000578-3232744-image-a-30_1442163930976
T
So liberals, where are all of the females or did the Muslim males just leave them hanging in their country of origin?

Where are the families?

Everyone of those men, according to you liberals, should be defending their nation from ISIS (because American soldiers shouldn't be doing the heavy lifting), but you think it's OK for them to run like the scaredy cats they are....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Obamasucks wrote:Refugees from Middle East mostly military aged males refusing to be indentified  2C44FC6000000578-3232744-image-a-30_1442163930976

Just kill them all, right? Can we bring back Hitler's Einsatzgruppen to do the deed? Maybe some Mossad thugs will help out.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Just kill them all, right? Can we bring back Hitler's Einsatzgruppen to do the deed? Maybe some Mossad thugs will help out.

No one said that. I question the scrutiny of the background checks on many of the male refugees without family.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum