Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One Republican Willing to Speak the Truth to Trump

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Well put, direct and to the point ....

Rep. Reid Ribble (R-Wis.) is taking aim at fellow Republican Donald Trump, saying the party’s presidential front-runner for doing “serious damage to the GOP brand.”

“You can’t be calling women bimbos, we can’t just be kicking sand in the sandbox saying, ‘You’re dumb’ and ‘You’re a loser,’ ” Ribble told USA Today on Friday. “We actually need a grown-up, not a three-year-old in the White House.”

The lawmaker said Trump has gotten under his skin, calling his immigration plan “10 or 15 pages of blather.”

“These are very serious times, and they require serious people at the helm,” Ribble said. “And they require people who haven’t declared bankruptcy four times but want you to believe they’re great business people.”

“It’s not politics what he’s doing, it’s a carnival,” he added. “It would be one thing if he was a serious policy person, but he’s not.”

“I reject wholeheartedly the Trump campaign for president,” Ribble told DoorCountyDailyNews.com. “I think it works at our most base interests, it’s prurient.”

knothead

knothead

Salinsky wrote:Well put, direct and to the point ....

Rep. Reid Ribble (R-Wis.) is taking aim at fellow Republican Donald Trump, saying the party’s presidential front-runner for doing “serious damage to the GOP brand.”

“You can’t be calling women bimbos, we can’t just be kicking sand in the sandbox saying, ‘You’re dumb’ and ‘You’re a loser,’ ” Ribble told USA Today on Friday. “We actually need a grown-up, not a three-year-old in the White House.”

The lawmaker said Trump has gotten under his skin, calling his immigration plan “10 or 15 pages of blather.”

“These are very serious times, and they require serious people at the helm,” Ribble said. “And they require people who haven’t declared bankruptcy four times but want you to believe they’re great business people.”

“It’s not politics what he’s doing, it’s a carnival,” he added. “It would be one thing if he was a serious policy person, but he’s not.”

“I reject wholeheartedly the Trump campaign for president,” Ribble told DoorCountyDailyNews.com. “I think it works at our most base interests, it’s prurient.”

His comments seem spot on to me especially about his being "a serious policy person" and that it is a carnival in many ways but I confess it is the most entertaining political season in memory to me.

Sal

Sal

I think Trump is hilarious.

But, his supporters kinda freak me out.

It's a little disconcerting that a significant part of the American population barely has enough brain capacity to operate their lungs.

Obama would get a third term easily if it weren't for an ill-conceived constitutional amendment.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Don't sell Trump short.  He has experience with bankruptcy.  Just what this broke ass country needs

Trump beats HIlz in this poll:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/05/shock-poll-donald-trump-beats-hillary-clinton-shrinks-key-gaps/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum