Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Judge says Hillary's private emails violated policy ( law for you word parsers)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/08/judge-says-hillary-clintons-private-emails-violated-policy-121568.html

Markle

Markle

Crickets from my Progressive friends.

The Hillary Clinton swirling hurricane of lies and deception are all anyone can talk about.

Getting miffed and stomping out of her own press conference didn't help either.

Now she has a Federal Judge ordering the State Department to cooperate with the FBI.

Not such a great thing to see when you're trying to run for President. Your name and FBI investigation in the same sentence.

Sal

Sal

"Clinton is not a party to the suit"

Oops ...

Smile

The WENCH is going down.....

2seaoat

Too stupid to continue to comment.....talk to me when she gets charged criminally.....it will not happen, just like Romney did not get elected but both of you.....Obama is going down.......geez.....in your real lives are you this failed?

Markle

Markle

Perhaps she'll enter a plea bargain.

I have no clue as to who is advising her but either she is not listening to them or, more likely, she has surrounded herself with NO ONE will say no to her.  

She made way to many absolute statements that are now impossible to walk back or parse.  She said there were no classified emails on her server, that she never sent any classified emails, that she never received any classified emails.

All now proven to be lies with more bleeding out daily.

Stomping out of a news conference, in an orange jumpsuit, you'll have to admit, was a GREAT VISUAL. Who too advised her to wear a prison orange jumpsuit?

2seaoat

She knows she did nothing illegal.   She said the facts speak for themselves......facts.   Now those who are speculating that she did something criminal.....nope.......dead issue.....but just wake me up when she is indicted......I will long be dead, and it will be probably something in her second term.........she probably has not driven a car in years, and she will decide to go get some ice cream and kill someone.....hold it.....one first lady has already done that.....crickets, but a SOS doing her job.....she is a criminal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum