Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump says it's okay to ship American citizens out -- to hell with Constitution ...

+6
Floridatexan
Sal
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
Wordslinger
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

O'Reilly says we won't be able to ship anyone who was born here out without a full trial -- and it would take hundreds of years ...

Trump says his lawyers say the 14th won't hold up ...

No wonder Trump is nearing god status to the whacked, out, knuckle dragging, "Keep yo' damn govmint hands off'n my medicare" crowd.

Consider -- Trump has blown off the Latino and black votes. And he's going to win the republican primary.

Dear President Sanders .... LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Trump has finally trumped himself.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The great white hope has arrived...now if David Duke is his Vice President....

2seaoat

All this has clearly established that over 30% of Republican primary voters are fearful, prejudiced, and willing to abandon the constitution to deport little brown bags of diseased garbage whether they are citizens, as long as they are hispanic......they are good.  Evil has been exposed.   Look at the map of the terrorist flag support........look at the illusion of the five flag celebration.....on and on, and it is Seaoat who is seeing things that do not exist.......well the numbers are hard to dismiss as insignificant, and the denial continues to perfect the dog whistle......its not racial.....its about the constitution......brain dripping out my ears stupid.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:All this has clearly established that over 30% of Republican primary voters are fearful, prejudiced, and willing to abandon the constitution

Add to that, angry, delusional, stupid, and armed.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:All this has clearly established that over 30% of Republican primary voters are fearful, prejudiced, and willing to abandon the constitution to deport little brown bags of diseased garbage whether they are citizens, as long as they are hispanic......they are good.  Evil has been exposed.   Look at the map of the terrorist flag support........look at the illusion of the five flag celebration.....on and on, and it is Seaoat who is seeing things that do not exist.......well the numbers are hard to dismiss as insignificant, and the denial continues to perfect the dog whistle......its not racial.....its about the constitution......brain dripping out my ears stupid.

I agree. There can be no other reason whatsoever for why anyone would not want an open border other than racism. Period.

And there can be no other reason whatsoever for a Fiesta of Five Flags than racism, period.

All Pensacola has ever stood for is racism. Period.
All the entire south stands for is racism. Period.
All southern music and art is racism. Period.

All republicans are racists. Period. All conservatives are racists. Period.

Racism is all America has ever been about and it's all America is still about. Period.
Racism is at the heart of every political issue. Racism is at the core of every social issue. Period.

In short, racism is our life, our whole life, and nothing but our life. Period.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:All this has clearly established that over 30% of Republican primary voters are fearful, prejudiced, and willing to abandon the constitution to deport little brown bags of diseased garbage whether they are citizens, as long as they are hispanic......they are good.  Evil has been exposed.   Look at the map of the terrorist flag support........look at the illusion of the five flag celebration.....on and on, and it is Seaoat who is seeing things that do not exist.......well the numbers are hard to dismiss as insignificant, and the denial continues to perfect the dog whistle......its not racial.....its about the constitution......brain dripping out my ears stupid.

I agree.  There can be no other reason whatsoever for why anyone would not want an open border other than racism.  Period.

And there can be no other reason whatsoever for a Fiesta of Five Flags than racism, period.

All Pensacola has ever stood for is racism.  Period.
All the entire south stands for is racism.  Period.
All southern music and art is racism.  Period.

All republicans are racists.  Period.  All conservatives are racists.  Period.

Racism is all America has ever been about and it's all America is still   about.  Period.
Racism is at the heart of every political issue.  Racism is at the core of every social issue.  Period.

In short,  racism is our life,  our whole life,  and nothing but our life.  Period.

What happened to the pic of Coulter with the comment? I'm sorry you refuse to recognize reality. I had quite a culture shock, even moving here from Houston. To close your eyes to the reality of a system is to refuse to change it. Do you never see shades of grey? Only polarity? You can be proud of your Southern heritage without being a bigot. Some of that history is shameful...admit it and move on. I only moved here in late '79...and I've said before...one of the first things I had to grapple with was a co-worker (from Two-Egg) who gave me the number of the local KKK as a joke...thought it was funny. The only black employee where I worked (out of about 50) was the janitor. Tacit segregation. There weren't any Hispanics or Asians either. Flash forward to 2002...I was sitting in a classroom at UWF as the professor railed against affirmative action. At one point, he asked for a show of hands...Who is racist in this classroom? Hands went up...all white...all in the back of the room...in front of a diverse group of students. I hope the SOB got fired...I think he did.

2seaoat

Bob likes to simplify things to find a spot on top of the fence.  There has been great progress in racial relations in America, but where there is denial of reality.....well did you know some folks were speaking Spanish in a New Mexico restaurant.......inability to recognize the cultural baggage does not mean you should shoot the messenger, or be dismissive of the facts.  Race in America is  the central issue in politics, culture, and economics.  To talk about these subjects with dog whistle Bob denial, is like somebody trying to dismiss the origins of a parade because black people watch it, or deny the changes in the Republican Party with the Southern Strategy to have Dixiecrats cross over and become the majority of the Republican Party.....or simply thinking that a group who plays elevator music has a black member of the band in the 1970s was taking some type of great cultural risk as they flew the terrorist flag  like all things music becomes political....hippies.....hardly......that is like calling Ted Nugent a hippie.  It just one more old babyboomer trying to legitimize Mayberry which never existed....a serviceman getting on a streetcar in Pensacola facing criminal charges for sitting on the bus with white people....yea Bob in one generation all that just magically disappeared.....pooof.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:O'Reilly says we won't be able to ship anyone who was born here out without a full trial -- and it would take hundreds of years ...

No wonder Trump is nearing god status to the whacked, out, knuckle dragging, "Keep yo' damn govmint hands off'n my medicare" crowd.

Consider -- Trump has blown off the Latino and black votes.  And he's going to win the republican primary.

Dear President Sanders ....    LOL

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? LOL!

Semi-retired President Obama has ignored it since he took office.

Trump says it's okay to ship American citizens out -- to hell with Constitution ... BurningConstitution

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:O'Reilly says we won't be able to ship anyone who was born here out without a full trial -- and it would take hundreds of years ...

Consider -- Trump has blown off the Latino and black votes.  And he's going to win the republican primary.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?  LOL!

Trump says it's okay to ship American citizens out -- to hell with Constitution ... BurningConstitution

The thread is about Trump and Semi Sane "I know NOSSING!" Markle couldn't resist taking another cheap shot at Obama.

Tell us Markle, tell us about Jamestown being the first European colony in the New World .... Can you hear the forum members laughing? I can.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

If they're illegally present in the United States ... send 'em home.   No if's, and's, or but's.

If they have US born minor children, they can choose to take them home with them or leave them in the US in the custody of a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident relative or friend if they so choose. Its their choice if they want to split up their family or not.

Sal

Sal

EmeraldGhost wrote:If they're illegally present in the United States ... send 'em home.   No if's, and's, or but's.

If they have US born minor children, they can choose to take them home with them or leave them in the US in the custody of a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident relative or friend if they so choose.   Its their choice if they want to split up their family or not.

Congratulations.

You have achieved Imbecile Status.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Salinsky wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:If they're illegally present in the United States ... send 'em home.   No if's, and's, or but's.

If they have US born minor children, they can choose to take them home with them or leave them in the US in the custody of a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident relative or friend if they so choose.   Its their choice if they want to split up their family or not.

Congratulations.

Your having to stoop to personal insults only evidences you have no argument.

Sal

Sal

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

Congratulations.

Your having to stoop to personal insults only evidences you have no argument.

Don't dismiss your title bro, it's well earned.

Anyone who thinks we have the capacity to deport 11 million people (conservative estimate) is richly deserving.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico

President Eisenhower cut off this illegal traffic. He did it quickly and decisively with only 1,075 United States Border Patrol agents – less than one-tenth of today's force. The operation is still highly praised among veterans of the Border Patrol........

...............Then on June 17, 1954, what was called "Operation Wetback" began. Because political resistance was lower in California and Arizona, the roundup of aliens began there. Some 750 agents swept northward through agricultural areas with a goal of 1,000 apprehensions a day. By the end of July, over 50,000 aliens were caught in the two states. Another 488,000, fearing arrest, had fled the country.

By mid-July, the crackdown extended northward into Utah, Nevada, and Idaho, and eastward to Texas.

By September, 80,000 had been taken into custody in Texas, and an estimated 500,000 to 700,000 illegals had left the Lone Star State voluntarily........

..........Several retired Border Patrol agents who took part in the 1950s effort, including Mr. Edwards, say much of what Swing did could be repeated today.

"Some say we cannot send 12 million illegals now in the United States back where they came from. Of course we can!" Edwards says.

Donald Coppock, who headed the Patrol from 1960 to 1973, says that if Swing and Ike were still running immigration enforcement, "they'd be on top of this in a minute."

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

The thread is about Trump and Semi Sane "I know NOSSING!" Markle couldn't resist taking another cheap shot at Obama.  

Tell us Markle, tell us about Jamestown being the first European colony in the New World .... Can you hear the forum members laughing?  I can.

How is it a cheap shot? It is true.

Your desperation is duly noted! We also understand you hearing voices! LOL!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://www.csmonitor.com/2006/0706/p09s01-coop.html

How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico

President Eisenhower cut off this illegal traffic. He did it quickly and decisively with only 1,075 United States Border Patrol agents – less than one-tenth of today's force. The operation is still highly praised among veterans of the Border Patrol........

...............Then on June 17, 1954, what was called "Operation Wetback" began. Because political resistance was lower in California and Arizona, the roundup of aliens began there. Some 750 agents swept northward through agricultural areas with a goal of 1,000 apprehensions a day. By the end of July, over 50,000 aliens were caught in the two states. Another 488,000, fearing arrest, had fled the country.

By mid-July, the crackdown extended northward into Utah, Nevada, and Idaho, and eastward to Texas.

By September, 80,000 had been taken into custody in Texas, and an estimated 500,000 to 700,000 illegals had left the Lone Star State voluntarily........

..........Several retired Border Patrol agents who took part in the 1950s effort, including Mr. Edwards, say much of what Swing did could be repeated today.

"Some say we cannot send 12 million illegals now in the United States back where they came from. Of course we can!" Edwards says.

Donald Coppock, who headed the Patrol from 1960 to 1973, says that if Swing and Ike were still running immigration enforcement, "they'd be on top of this in a minute."

No republican, and most democrats, are willing to once again stab the bloodsucking hearts of the huge agricultural and food processing giants who employ the majority of illegal alien workers.

But Bernie would, in a minute! Go Bernie!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Tell us Markle, tell us about Jamestown being the first European colony in the New World .... Can you hear the forum members laughing?  I can.

How is it a cheap shot?  It is true.

Your desperation is duly noted!  We also understand you hearing voices!  LOL!

Show us one instance, just one, where President Obama violated the Constitution and was charged. Then tell us why he wasn't impeached since your fellow knuckledraggers control congress, and the Supreme Court. Now go change your soiled underwear ... LOL

Vikingwoman

Unbelievable. You apparently don't process the things you say. You must be a republican.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:Show us one instance, just one, where President Obama violated the Constitution and was charged. Then tell us why he wasn't impeached since your fellow knuckledraggers control congress, and the Supreme Court.  Now go change your soiled underwear ...   LOL

cheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheerscheers

This request should keep semi-demented poster Markle busy all day searching through his silly cut-and-paste files.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum