Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump takes on Hillary Clinton's denigrating of American Citizens.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Donald Trump takes on Hillary Clinton's denigrating of American Citizens.

'LES DEPLORABLES!' Trump floors cheering Miami crowd as he enters to Broadway anthem and speaks in front of giant 'Les Mis' video screen art
Donald Trump adopted a new campaign theme on Friday in Miami
Came on stage as music from 'Les Misérables' played

Video screen showed a take-off on the 2012 film adaptation's poster
It read 'Les Deplorables' – and replaced French revolutionary flags with the Stars and Stripes – and a 'TRUMP' flag

Hillary Clinton insulted Trump supporters a week ago by saying 'half' of them belong in 'the basket of deplorables' and some are 'irredeemable'
By DAVID MARTOSKO, US POLITICAL EDITOR FOR DAILYMAIL.COM IN MIAMI
PUBLISHED: 18:33 EST, 16 September 2016 | UPDATED: 21:19 EST, 16 September 2016

Donald Trump unveiled a new visual campaign theme in Miami on Friday – a mashup of the Broadway musical 'Les Misérables' and an epithet Hillary Clinton leveled at his supporters one week ago.

He took the stage, introduced by former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, as the 'Les Mis' anthem 'Do You Hear the People Sing' blasted through loudspeakers.

The video screen behind the podium flashed to an artistic rendering of 'Les Deplorables,' complete with USA and 'Trump' flags replacing the French colors, and a bald eagle soaring over the revolutionary scene.

'Welcome to all of you deplorables!' Trump boomed as thousands screamed 'Trump! Trump! Trump!' and 'We love you!'

Clinton said 'half' of Trump voters belonged in 'the basket of deplorables' as 'racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic [and] Islamaphobic' Republicans.
'Some of those folks – they are irredeemable, but thankfully they are not America,' Clinton said.

His supporters have embraced the Clinton label and worn it as a badge of honor, and in the space of just a few days Trump rally-goers have already begun to sport 'I am deplorable' t-shirts and signs.

'My opponent slanders you as "deplorable" and "irredeemable" – boy that second word is tough,' he said Friday night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3793718/LES-DEPLORABLES-Trump-floors-cheering-Miami-crowd-enters-Broadway-anthem-speaks-giant-Les-Mis-video-screen-art.html

RealLindaL

The specific bigoted types Clinton was referring to thoroughly deserve to be denigrated by good people of all political parties.  Period.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Deploreables is the stoopidest name I ever heard of. Why can't these mealy mouth politicians talk normal and say what these sorry excuses for human beings really are. A bunch of goddamn retarded psychopaths.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:The specific bigoted types Clinton was referring to thoroughly deserve to be denigrated by good people of all political parties.  Period.

Thank you for strongly pointing out another primary character difference between Democrats/Progressives and Republicans/Conservatives.  I would never call supporters of Hillary Clinton, her voters, any of the names the candidate hurled at Trump VOTERS AND AMERICANS.

I expect it from you, Wordslinger, BoardsofFl, and the surrogates on the trail for Hillary Clinton...but certainly NOT from the candidate herself.

How is it good for the country for the Democrat Candidate to denigrate half the country...you know just as was done by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum