Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I just went to a yard sale at sheriff Morgan's house

+2
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you want to buy the sheriff's personal belongings (and he's personally selling it) the house in on tronjo terrace in cordova park.  I got his 2 pink flamingos for my garden patio.

2seaoat

no medals?

2seaoat wrote:no medals?

Where are your own? Morgan earned his. Again, jealous of military men because you never were one.

2seaoat

jealous of military men because you never were one.

What possible reason would anybody be jealous of somebody who served in the Military?  You have some deep seated issues about self image which evidently is hurting right now......guess what.......you are a good person without ever knowing a thing about your military service.  You need to let it go and stand on your own two feet and begin living a normal life.  The humor in my post was not even about a military medal, but the one that was bought and was the subject of ridicule for months on the PNJ......I like the Sheriff and think he has done a good job.    Get over your military service or get some professional help.

You are always trying to negate anything that is of a military nature. Why would Morgan sell his medals and ribbons to Bob and why would you ask? It's because you have NONE. That military man who stole your gf back in the day really did a doozy on your self-worth huh? All that money you made, I bet if you go to Ribbonrack. com, EZ Rackbuilder.com or other places like that you can have your own eight or nine rows of self-worth created and shipped to you so you can feel better. Personally, I hate getting any more than I have because it's a Ben Franklin just to redo a new rack and you always have to have at least two at a time. I will have to redo at least once more before I retire because I know that I'll probably get an MSM on the way out the door. meh, that and $1.80 gets me a cup of coffee at Mickey Ds.

2seaoat

I knew somebody who claimed to be a medal of honor recipient....he was a judge.   He left the bench and became a drunk.  He claimed for years that he earned it for some action in the middle east in the fifties.   Most of us thought he was just being modest, but then the chit hit the fan and we found out he was just one more person who was seriously flawed who thought the military would somehow fill his inadequacies.......Pace sadly most people I have known who were ex military sadly had no options.  I grew up with a friend who wanted to go to Annapolis since he was 10 and he made it, I have another friend's brother who actually made it to admiral after graduating from Annapolis....those are the only two ex military people I know who dreamed of military service since they were kids.....I am going to be blunt....both of these guys were little guys who were reasonably good athletes, but could overcome the size thing in competition.  There is something about your posts which just scream inadequacy and compensation.....move on in life and thank you for your service.....but get over it you are a good person despite your wasted years in the military.  We need to reduce our standing army to strictly a defensive position and projecting power worldwide has hurt America since the sixties.....we must heed our founding father's words.

2seaoat wrote:I knew somebody who claimed to be a medal of honor recipient....he was a judge.   He left the bench and became a drunk.  He claimed for years that he earned it for some action in the middle east in the fifties.   Most of us thought he was just being modest, but then the chit hit the fan and we found out he was just one more person who was seriously flawed who thought the military would somehow fill his inadequacies.......Pace sadly most people I have known who were ex military sadly had no options.  I grew up with a friend who wanted to go to Annapolis since he was 10 and he made it, I have another friend's brother who actually made it to admiral after graduating from Annapolis....those are the only two ex military people I know who dreamed of military service since they were kids.....I am going to be blunt....both of these guys were little guys who were reasonably good athletes, but could overcome the size thing in competition.  There is something about your posts which just scream inadequacy and compensation.....move on in life and thank you for your service.....but get over it you are a good person despite your wasted years in the military.  We need to reduce our standing army to strictly a defensive position and projecting power worldwide has hurt America since the sixties.....we must heed our founding father's words.

...and there you go again....an MSM is a Meritorious Service Medal, not a CMOH. You can be as blunt as you want, the only people who give a rat's ass are people who bring it up. You brought up medals of Sheriff Morgan as a smart ass comment as a joke.  I pointed out that you are still butthurt from the military guy stealing and doing your woman. It is what it is.....you might not give a serviceman's discount, but she surely did.

The military is smaller now at anytime since before Korea. We got caught with our pants down with thinkers like you and paid the price in blood and national treasure for a conflict that is still not finished with a peace treaty 62 years later.

For as much money as you made you will never have the title of Marine, Airman, Soldier, Sailor or Coastguardsman....It really pisses you off doesn't it? You dodged the draft and people went in your stead to Vietnam. How many men that were drafted in 1971 ended up dead in Vietnam? You owe them an apology and their families as well.

2seaoat

Really....you think the world revolves around women breaking up with a man.....I hate to tell you I do not know that experience.  I did not have an endless number of girlfriends, but those I had we left the relationship as friends and it was I who did not want to get too serious too early as I was pursuing a career.  This idea that somebody would be upset because a woman chose a different direction is a huge tell......it seems to be central to your feelings of inadequacy....get over it....people make life choices and you should too.  Why would anybody be upset if a person decided to go in a different direction?

Seaoat, nobody cares dude.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:If you want to buy the sheriff's personal belongings  (and he's personally selling it) the house in on tronjo terrace in cordova park.  I got his 2 pink flamingos for my garden patio.

How is that political anywhere, plus, who cares?

2seaoat

Try posting something which deals with everyday life.....oh I forgot....you have a job to do, and I appreciate every post Bob has made over the years.....another set of eyes reporting about life....he makes the forum fun, but I do not want to bust your bubble as more tedious inaccurate idiotic raw meat for morons which is cut and pasted  here is not something most care about.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I actually met Sheriff Morgan when I was at lunch w/Bob & Yella.

2seaoat

I actually met Sheriff Morgan when I was at lunch w/Bob & Yella.

I did not realize they had co-ed lunch at the jail?  I know why Bob was probably in jail, I figure Yella was guilty of throwing some food on the wall at a local restaurant, but what were you charged with?

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

My bad, guys.

I forgot all about him, and he went and got cranky.

Sorry, Ol Man Markle ...

... here ya go ...

I just went to a yard sale at sheriff Morgan's house Bonbon-dbfbe36b2ab7e3e46f8bdbc19fcc3ada

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote: who cares?

I do.

I just went to a yard sale at sheriff Morgan's house Pink_f11

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:
How is that political

Because he unseated Ronnie Mac to get the sheriff job.  
Back in the day,  Ronnie Mac was the cop who moonlighted at the Old Firehouse.  But this is Pensacola and you're in Tallahassee so you don't know what the Old Firehouse was or who Ronnie Mac is.

And now Ronnie Mac is gonna run against him again.  That's definitely politics.
But regardless of who wins,  I now have the current top cop's two pink flamingos and since his wife named them "Fred" and "Ethel" I'm going to call them that too.  It's the right thing to do.
I'm just sad that I didn't get Morgan's red 57 t-bird. He told me yesterday that he's already sold it.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:I actually met Sheriff Morgan when I was at lunch w/Bob & Yella.

I did not realize they had co-ed lunch at the jail?  I know why Bob was probably in jail, I figure Yella was guilty of throwing some food on the wall at a local restaurant, but what were you charged with?

Hahaha. You're so funny. This was at McGuire's...the first time I met Bob and Yella...but I recognized Yella because he exhibited a piece at the gallery where I once worked, but that, unfortunately, closed down after the owner lost her husband. Yella is a prolific artist. The work was an armadillo made from metal scraps. The owner of that gallery now owns the one I wanted you to visit in Madrid, NM. Sheriff Morgan knew Yella as well because they had been neighbors, so he immediately came up and shook hands with both Yella and me. Bob was still parking the Prius.

2seaoat

Bob was still parking the Prius.

Nope, he was bringing in his hamburgers he grilled at home.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Seaoat, nobody cares dude.

lYou're fuckin-A right asshole. Nobody gives a damn about your medals or mine, including me. Why don't you print that statement in letters no less than 4" in height -- use your erect junk to measure that -- and pin it to your bathroom wall. Thanks for keeping us all free and safe War Hero. LOL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just went to a yard sale at sheriff Morgan's house Werent-soldiers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum