Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bicycle found at yard sale

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bicycle found at yard sale Empty Bicycle found at yard sale 10/4/2013, 2:15 pm

A folding bicycle!!  I have wanted one for a long time.  Today I found one on the cheap.  Bob would have been proud of me.
Bicycle found at yard sale 2q06714
Bicycle found at yard sale 25z6k1u

2Bicycle found at yard sale Empty Re: Bicycle found at yard sale 10/4/2013, 2:17 pm

cool1

cool1

That is Cool.

3Bicycle found at yard sale Empty Re: Bicycle found at yard sale 10/4/2013, 2:22 pm

Jake92

When are you going to ride it a Navy Point??? I'm ready any time after the storm is gone...

4Bicycle found at yard sale Empty Re: Bicycle found at yard sale 10/4/2013, 2:28 pm

Jake92 wrote:When are you going to ride it a Navy Point???  I'm ready any time after the storm is gone...
Sure We can ride after the storm. I will post a thread or PM you.

5Bicycle found at yard sale Empty Re: Bicycle found at yard sale 10/4/2013, 2:33 pm

Jake92

I'm ready just about any time other than when a race is on TV OR tonight when I'll be playing poker at the dog track....  LOL

6Bicycle found at yard sale Empty Re: Bicycle found at yard sale 10/4/2013, 3:01 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Love your new bike, Ichi-san!

Hey Ichi and Jake.....where is the best bicycle maintenance place in Pensacola? I found my two old bikes in the storage shed, and I just need to get them spruced up.

7Bicycle found at yard sale Empty Re: Bicycle found at yard sale 10/4/2013, 6:08 pm

Jake92

I have no idea.. I just put air in the tires when they need it.. I know there are some stores like Bikes Plus on Creighton or Cycle Sports on the corner of Maxwell and Palafox.... Either one should be able to get it in tip top shape..

8Bicycle found at yard sale Empty Re: Bicycle found at yard sale 10/4/2013, 6:26 pm

Cycle Sports is where I go. You have a PM. Tom is a good guy and has always done me right.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum