Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oh come on says John Kerry, they're just joshing us! Iranian “Death to America” Chants Do Not Mean They Want to Kill Us

+3
Sal
boards of FL
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Oh come one says John Kerry, they're just joshing us! They're just kidding!

The horrendous deal is going from bad to worse!

John Kerry: Iranian “Death to America” Chants Do Not Mean They Want to Kill Us

Jim Hoft Jul 31st, 2015 8:22 am

Via Frontpage.com:

When Kerry appeared before the House Foreign Affairs Committee on Tuesday to defend the Iran nuclear agreement, Rep. Ted Poe (R-Texas) asked him about Tehran’s policy in the light of the “death to America” chants common at events presided over by supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei and President Hasan Rouhani.

“It is the policy of the ayatollah – if you can answer for him – that Iran wants to destroy the United States?” Poe asked Kerry. “Is that still their policy, as far as you know?”

[Kerry:] “I don’t believe they’ve said that. I think they’ve said ‘Death to America’ in their chants, but I have not seen this specific.”

“Well, I kind of take that to mean that they want us dead,” Poe said. “That would seem like that would be their policy. He said that. That – you don’t think that’s their policy?” …

“I think they have a policy of opposition to us and of great enmity, but I have no specific knowledge of a plan by Iran to actually destroy us,” Kerry replied.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/259641/kerry-irans-death-america-doesnt-mean-they-want-daniel-greenfield

boards of FL

boards of FL

Just as we have our hawkish politicians and our under-educated voter base who support them, Iran has theirs as well.

Markle, you are the American version of the Iranians who chant "Death to America".

Sal

Sal

How rude, after all we've done for them.

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Just as we have our hawkish politicians and our under-educated voter base who support them, Iran has theirs as well.

Markle, you are the American version of the Iranians who chant "Death to America".

Now, not only do you go out of your way to offend us with your desperate whining. Now you also offend the late comic genius Johnny Carson by attempting to use his image to improve your own.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Just as we have our hawkish politicians and our under-educated voter base who support them, Iran has theirs as well.

Now, not only do you go out of your way to offend us with your desperate whining.  Now you also offend the late comic genius Johnny Carson by attempting to use his image to improve your own.

(holds envelope to forehead)

Intelligence.

(opens envelope)

Something you will never find in a Markle post.

(play this video after reading the punchline)

2seaoat

“I think they have a policy of opposition to us and of great enmity, but I have no specific knowledge of a plan by Iran to actually destroy us,” Kerry replied.

We overthrew their government in the 50s to steal their oil, we installed a puppet government which was cruel and corrupt, and we sat back and did NOTHING as Israel invaded Lebanon and Shia civilians were butchered as the PLO was chased.  Iran has no plan to destroy us, but we have done wrong by Iran, and you want more of the same......I think we have to earn their respect by deeds.....not threats or more bad deeds.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Not getting stuck in yet ANOTHER Middle Eastern war was a brilliant move by President Obama. At least he was smart enough to tune-out the shortsighted thinkers who always look at war as a first option response for our nation.

Thank God there is not a Republican in the Whitehouse now, or the war against Iran would be full-on.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/259641/kerry-irans-death-america-doesnt-mean-they-want-daniel-greenfield

Semi-demented poster Markle was bottom-feeding again to find this "news."

The source is an extreme right-wing blog from nowhere.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:http://www.frontpagemag.com/259641/kerry-irans-death-america-doesnt-mean-they-want-daniel-greenfield

Semi-demented poster Markle was bottom-feeding again to find this "news."

The source is an extreme right-wing blog from nowhere.

Is the quote true or false?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Now, not only do you go out of your way to offend us with your desperate whining.  Now you also offend the late comic genius Johnny Carson by attempting to use his image to improve your own.

Would you mind defining "us" ?  The only true fascists on this forum of late are you and War Hero (aka Karl Rove, Pee Dog, Demsuck, etc.).

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I heard they were chanting, "Death to Markle".

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I have a strong suspicion that the Ayatollah keeps up the anti-American rhetoric for purely political purposes. Like Hannity and O'Reilly and Semi Sane Markle, for example, these people have a great need to keep the rest of us riled up and frightened.

The Ayatollah knows very well his position remains only because the Iranian people allow it. If, as a result of the recent ABomb negotiations relations between the U.S. and Iran improve, the Ayatollah's authority will be weakened.

The Iranian people are well educated and they have been pressing hard for improved relations with the west -- which would improve Iran's dreadfully inadequate economy. They want the A-bomb production halt if there's any chance whatever for their economic conditions to improve.

Semi-sane, "I know NOSSING!" Markle and the other war supporters (it evidently doesn't matter which war, by the way, as long as our war industry benefits) need us to believe that all the Iranians are hardcore fundamentalist Muslims -- and that Iran is suicidal and will attack us with nuclear weapons as soon as they have them.

Which, of course, is just as true as statements that claim all Christians in the U.S. are fanatic Baptist fundamentalists.

Reality.

by boards of FL Yesterday at 9:56 pm
Just as we have our hawkish politicians and our under-educated voter base who support them, Iran has theirs as well.
Well, those thoughts are echoed by the top of their leadership verbatim., therefore your appeasement is noted

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Oh come on says John Kerry, they're just joshing us!  Iranian “Death to America” Chants Do Not Mean They Want to Kill Us 11813494_10153284162817740_8365400246497429296_n

Obamasucks, aka demsuck, karl rove, Peedawg and War Hero is exactly like the ayatollah of Iran -- he needs for us to be afraid, very afraid, so we'll agree to let our insane, bloodsucking neocons and their cancer-like war industries prosper.

Which corroborates my recurring point that there is virtually no difference between fundamentalist Christians and Muslims. Both promote fear in order to control the masses.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Obamasucks wrote:Oh come on says John Kerry, they're just joshing us!  Iranian “Death to America” Chants Do Not Mean They Want to Kill Us 11813494_10153284162817740_8365400246497429296_n

Obamasucks, AKA Demsuck, Karl Rove, Peedawg and War Hero is exactly like Iran's Ayatollah -- he continually presses for us to remain afraid. Obamasucks needs for us to remain afraid so we won't oppose increasing budgets to fund the Neocons and our insane, war machine.

This of course, corroborates my recurring point that there is virtually no difference between fundamentalist Christians and Muslims. LOL

Wordslinger, it was165 degrees in Iran yesterday. Maybe that's why they want to nuke us and Israel?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum