Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pedophiles thick in the British government !..where's the leftist outrage ?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/60minutes/stories/2015/july/spies-lords-and-predators/

SPECIAL INVESTIGATION: Spies, Lords & Predators

It’s shaping up to be the biggest political scandal in Britain’s history. There is new evidence that some of the country’s most respected men were in fact depraved paedophiles. Leaders that were preying on children as young as eight and nine. Many of the kids were trafficked from state-run homes and other institutions to be abused by MPs, Lords, and spies. They were protected from on high by a secret code, and have never been held to account for their horrific crimes. 60 Minutes investigates the scandal and the cover up, speaks to the victims and the witnesses, and confronts a member of the notorious paedophile information exchange. Reporter Ross Coulthart also reveals how children were killed in order to protect this network of predators – and how the driver to the Australian High Commissioner could hold the key to blowing this case wide open.

2seaoat

Where's the leftist outrage

Sophomoric propaganda techniques to associate "leftist" with those who abuse children.   I finally found a person who absorbs Mr. Markle's propaganda techniques and now extrapolates the same under the guise of political definitions.  Splendid....Bernie Sanders must approve of child abuse in Britain and Australia.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Where's the leftist outrage

Sophomoric propaganda techniques to associate "leftist" with those who abuse children.   I finally found a person who absorbs Mr. Markle's propaganda techniques and now extrapolates the same under the guise of political definitions.  Splendid....Bernie Sanders must approve of child abuse in Britain and Australia.

You leftists get all wadded up over a flag I just wondered why this wasn't even on your perverted radars....I guess by your vile twisted demonic logic if you can kill babies why can't you rape them ...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum