Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Semi-retired President Obama and Hillary...Birds of a Feather: 'Don't Let Anybody Tell You' That 'Businesses Create Jobs'

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Semi-retired President Obama and Hillary...Birds of a Feather: 'Don't Let Anybody Tell You' That 'Businesses Create Jobs'

Appearing at a Boston rally for Democrat gubernatorial candidate Martha Coakley on Friday, Hillary Clinton told the crowd gathered at the Park Plaza Hotel not to listen to anybody who says that “businesses create jobs.”

“Don’t let anybody tell you it’s corporations and businesses create jobs,” Clinton said.

“You know that old theory, ‘trickle-down economics,’” she continued. “That has been tried, that has failed. It has failed rather spectacularly.”

“You know, one of the things my husband says when people say ‘Well, what did you bring to Washington,’ he said, ‘Well, I brought arithmetic,’” Clinton said, which elicited loud laughs from the crowd.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2014/10/24/Hillary-Dont-Let-Anybody-Tell-You-That-Businesses-Create-Jobs

Last edited by Markle on 10/25/2014, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

She has a laundry list of leftist speak... I imagine it'll circulate again soon enough. Hell obama talked redistribution.

Nothing will matter... even if the useful voters disagree with the agendas.

Markle

Markle

Even our far left Progressive good friends here can't think of a response for this one. They just wish it would go away.

Semi-retired President Obama and Hillary...Birds of a Feather: 'Don't Let Anybody Tell You' That 'Businesses Create Jobs' Th?id=HN.608002635975754446&pid=15

Clinton and Pelosi are like those girl friends that you wish would just go away.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2B3gPY5LRg

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum