Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Since gay marriage is legal and recognized in all 50 states, so must conceal carry be given the same accord- bet this is gonna bite the liberals in the butt when the lawsuit it filed

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

No matter if a million seaoat's post a million defenses of homosexuality, it won't matter to teo and karl. For them, this is all that matters...

http://www.bible.ca/s-homo=sin.htm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Bob wrote:No matter if a million seaoat's post a million defenses of homosexuality,  it won't matter to teo and karl.  For them,  this is all that matters...

http://www.bible.ca/s-homo=sin.htm

There is no defense Bob.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

KarlRove wrote:

There is no defense Bob.

I know, Karl. There's no defense for this just like there's no defense of obama.
Homosexuality is the work of Satan and according to Brother Carl on his radio show today, "obama is antichristy. I'm not saying obama is the antichrist because I just don't know. But he sure is doing a lot of antichristy things".

editor's note: since there is no such word as "antichristy", I think Brother Carl meant "antichrist-like".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It just hit me for the first time, Karl. You and Brother Carl have the same name. Can that be just a coincidence.

2seaoat

Bob,

I have a feeling when I discuss Pace and T with God he is disappointed that they no longer speak.  Matthew six says that each of us can communicate with God, and so why do we need Pace and T telling us what God thinks......Has God told you Bob that you are going to hell....he told me that he will see you in heaven, but T and Pace.....they better repent their evil ways.....but then again I am only giving my interpretation of God's word like T and Pace......so I may be wrong.

Pace and T are lilly.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If everybody had their own personal idea of his/her god,  yes it would be a different world for sure,  seaoat.
But the keyword in that sentence is DIFFERENT world.

Because that's what it would be.  It sure aint this world.  In this world (or at least in the Western Hemisphere),  his and her god is determined by ancient goat herders who wrote down something and then it got translated and edited and re-written several times over thousands of years.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If an actor turned politician says it,  it must be true, teo.
And to make sure,  what did Sonny Bono say about it.  We need to hear from a singer turned politician too.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute though. Didn't that actor turned politician's wife believe in all sorts of voodoo and such?
I guess that cancels out the hubby's vote, teo. No ceegar.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum