Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump has moved up to the two position in polls in NH

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It was reported this evening that Trump is now number 2 in the Republican race in NH with a debate coming......How fricking stupid does a party have to be to have Trump as the number 2 guy......nothing says stupid better than having this man on the debate stage......to think that people who were governors and have actually governed are going to be watching Bozo the Clown.

2seaoat

August 8th the clown car opens its doors.  Trump is going to hand Romney a second try after South Carolina.

2seaoat

Complex legislation requiring due diligence, and President Trump will make the deal.......I cannot wait until he releases his full financials......he may have done this as a lark or a diversion to benefit another candidate(romney), but in thirty days he is going to have to expose his ego.....a full financial disclosure which shows his liabilities.....I once was in a deal with somebody like trump....he gave us his financial statement, and he had the projected profit from a subdivision which was two years from being platted in his financial......these guys are flim flam men who are betting on the come, and his NBC tv programs kept his head above water, but he needs to get a new gig......it is doubtful he is going to give his full financials.....other Republican candidates will roast him.....lay in wait and expose him for the fraud he is......

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I have no illusions Donald Trump could or should ever be elected president.

But one thing I'll say for him ... at least he has the financial and political freedom to come out & say some things that need to be said out-loud, and ask some questions that need to be asked out-loud ... that other politicians won't say/ask and do not have the same freedom to do because they are beholden to political-correctness and their campaign donors.

So I say: "preach it Donald, preach it!!!"

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

2seaoat wrote:It was reported this evening that Trump is now number 2 in the Republican race in NH with a debate coming......How fricking stupid does a party have to be to have Trump as the number 2 guy......nothing says stupid better than having this man on the debate stage......to think that people who were governors and have actually governed are going to be watching Bozo the Clown.

Did the "party" make Trump #2 in the polls .. or did the conservative inclined "people of New Hampshire" make him #2?

I don't think the Republican "party" itself is particularly thrilled with Trump's candidacy, so I can only assume it's the people who like what he's saying .... in the same way I don't think the Democrat "party" itself is particularly thrilled with Bernie Sander's running against Hillary .... but a lot of liberally inclined people sure do seem to like what he's saying.

I think it's great we've got some politicians on both sides of the fence bucking "Party" hegemony.

Vikingwoman

EmeraldGhost wrote:I have no illusions Donald Trump could or should ever be elected president.

But one thing I'll say for him ... at least he has the financial and political freedom to come out & say some things that need to be said out-loud, and ask some questions that need to be asked out-loud ... that other politicians won't say/ask and do not have the same freedom to do because they are beholden to political-correctness and their campaign donors.

Calling Latinos rapists is not something that needs to be said out loud or otherwise.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Vikingwoman wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:I have no illusions Donald Trump could or should ever be elected president.

Calling Latinos rapists is not something that needs to be said out loud or otherwise.

I don't think he called all Latinos rapists ... he said rapists are entering the country illegally.  

It's no big secret among immigration and law enforcement authorities that the USA is a target destination for criminals from Mexico & Central America.   Why?   Well, kinda like the same thing as when they asked bank robber Willie Sutton why he robbed banks  .... "because that's where the money is" he said.

This is why we need to shut-down illegal immigration ... and at the same time open up & more easily facilitate orderly, legal, immigration into this country.

So far as I'm concerned every illegal alien in the country needs to return, or be returned, to their country of citizenship & apply for legal entry along with everyone else waiting in line.   (And that includes the so-called ... "Dreamers" .. they need to blame their parents for their plight ... not the USA.  Maybe we can make a special program for them ... but they still need to return to the country of origin and apply.)

Vikingwoman

Who is allowing illegal immigration in this country? We are certainly not. Obama has stepped up our enforcement. These people dig tunnels underground and smuggle people in.

2seaoat

Trump played the xenophobic card and it worked.....he chose the republican party......I still think he is a hit man for Romney, or that he will run an independent candidacy like Ross Perot......it is all about Trump.  The issue is what kind of moral person decides to vote Republican......I can no longer do the same on a national election when immoral platforms exist......you want to deport 12 million people from this country.....let me ask you.....did a person in 1820 need a visa or legal document to enter this country?   Most of my family entered this country over 200 years ago, and I can tell you not one of them was here on a visa or other form of paperwork.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

All the Mexican "illegals" I've ever met were hard working people out to make an honest living

2seaoat

I lived in Mexico going to language school in the mid seventies, and fell in love with the culture and the central position of family.  I know illegal immigrants who have made great contributions to their community, and there kids have done wonderful things......A friend of mine's dad grew up in a box car as his parents were illegal migrant workers, and that kid grew up to play for the Chicago Bears in the 40s, become undersheriff and watched his son become sheriff of the county.......immigration legal or illegal is a positive economic driver for our GDP and it is nice to have the American work ethic being driven by new arrivals....Trump's xenophobic hatred has no place in America.....we are all illegal immigrants because we did not get permission from queen Elizabeth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum