Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's Deal to Create Nuclear Iran

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Preemptive attacks on other countries only fuel the other countries' radicalism and desire for revenge.

The U.S could have turned the Soviet Union into a parking lot in the early 1950s, and wisely chose not to. Our leaders did not want to risk even the smallest chance that their copy of the American B-29 (TU-4 Bull) might make it through to New York.

When you join the nuclear club, you accept certain risks and responsibilities. The risks are that your enemies might want into the club, too. Your responsibilities become using your nukes as a deterrent and as a weapon of last resort. If Israel does not want to assume the risks and responsibilities of having a nuclear arsenal, then it needs to undergo nuclear disarmament.

If Bibi wants to keep his arsenal, he needs to stop whining and just STFU.

Once iran is nuclear... saudi arabia and jordan will be almost immediately. The rest of the me and n.africa will then inside of a decade. I doubt it'll be much after that when nukes are in the hands of extremists who don't give a damn about innocent lives.

I don't know why you think obama has ANY clue as to what he's doing... what leads you to believe that?

Was it his masterful diplomacy with russia?

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

2seaoat

There is no verification

Yes, currently without a treaty and even with effective sanctions there is no verification.  If the rough outline of the treaty is achieved, there will be verification.  The devil is in the detail, and variations after the treaty is signed will require a measured response to gain compliance.....doing economic sanctions keeps us on the status quo....Iran working for a bomb.....

2seaoat

I don't know why you think obama has ANY clue as to what he's doing... what leads you to believe that?

Certainly, your and Mr. Markle's opposition to diplomacy makes me certain that President Obama is masterful......checker players stare at a chess board and ask Mr. Obama......you have a double jump with the horsey, and you blew it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum