Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's Deal to Create Nuclear Iran

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
boards of FL
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/24/politics/more-hurdles-for-iran-nuclear-deal/

boards of FL

boards of FL

So do you believe that it is a goal of Obama for Iran to go nuclear?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:So do you believe that it is a goal of Obama for Iran to go nuclear?

I think the whole Middle East needs to be nuclear-free. But, in order to accomplish that, the same sanctions and expectations laid on Iran would have to be laid against Israel.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Technology which is almost 75 years old is not going to be kept in the genie bottle without diplomacy and verification of compliance.   I mean is total arrogance to think that 75 year old technology can be contained.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"Anyone who clings to the historically untrue -- and -- thoroughly immoral doctrine that violence never solves anything I would advise to conjure up the ghosts of Napoleon Bonaparte and the Duke of Wellington and let them debate it. The ghost of Hitler would referee. Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor; and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms." — Robert A. Heinlein

Sorry I am stuck on Heinlein kick right now.....

2seaoat

A  navy guy who was a nudist and makes Scientology almost seem sane is being quoted......Ok.  What was it with these guys who came out of the Navy after WWII and got strange?  It takes all kinds to make the world turn....but it takes the Navy to bring it out.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Join the Navy and see the world....I saw it and yeah it changes you. You see violence, oppression and helplessness. I even saw it in Australia. I also saw goodness, kindness and love. There's not a lot of difference in most people. The biggest difference I might say are among folks here in the USA. Many really do think they are better than everyone else....not as bad as the Saudis and Israelis though.

“It invites a search for ultimate causes: why were Europeans, rather than Africans or Native Americans, the ones to end up with guns, the nastiest germs, and steel?”
― Jared Diamond, Guns, Germs, and Steel

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:So do you believe that it is a goal of Obama for Iran to go nuclear?

He cares not a wit.

His only goal is for Iran to sign a deal regardless of how bad it is for the U.S. and the rest of the world.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

I think the whole Middle East needs to be nuclear-free. But, in order to accomplish that, the same sanctions and expectations laid on Iran would have to be laid against Israel.

What countries are in the Israel Constitution which Israel swears to destroy?

IF Israel stupidly agreed to destroy all their nuclear weapons. Do you REALLY believe that would slow Iran in any way? Do you believe Iran would remove their sworn resolve to destroy Israel? Doo you believe they would remove that from their constitution?

Really?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Do you believe Iran would remove their sworn resolve to destroy Israel?

Iran has never fought a war against Israel, nor has it ever tried to attack Israel.

Israel, on the other hand, has been itching to attack Iran for years. Iran is a Muslim nation that the warmongering Zionists have failed to pre-emptively attack yet, so I suppose Iran gets their due.

At least, President Obama will not sanction or support such a hair-brained action, which I thank him for.

All we need is a little more war in the Middle East, right? Attacking Iran will send my lagging petroleum stocks to new heights, but I would rather this not happen, for the betterment of the world.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Do you believe Iran would remove their sworn resolve to destroy Israel?

Iran has never fought a war against Israel, nor has it ever tried to attack Israel.

Israel, on the other hand, has been itching to attack Iran for years. Iran is a Muslim nation that the warmongering Zionists have failed to pre-emptively attack yet, so I suppose Iran gets their due.

At least, President Obama will not sanction or support such a hair-brained action, which I thank him for.

All we need is a little more war in the Middle East, right? Attacking Iran will send my lagging petroleum stocks to new heights, but I would rather this not happen, for the betterment of the world.

Of course there hasn't been a war. Iran knows if they did, they'd be rendered into glass in a matter of hours.

"Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. was too strong."
--Ronald Reagan--

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Sorry I am stuck on Heinlein kick right now.....

Obama's Deal to Create Nuclear Iran Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSzEvX0zPU-idSp3UCdFTt9HJtUHD0LVZzRvzPnHF3hVXMhUtze

*****HeeHeeHee*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Tqzo-Kz8s

Very Happy

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Of course there hasn't been a war.  Iran knows if they did, they'd be rendered into glass in a matter of hours.

Iran would never be the aggressor in a war between Israel and Iran. That would fall to warmongering Israel, who has been itching for war with Iran since that hotheaded PM Netanyahu has been Israel's leader.

Thank God President Barrack Obama has caused the petulant Netanyahu to cool his heels!

The rest of the free world is tired of Israeli aggression, apartheid, bombing Gaza, building settlements, etc., and getting away with behavior that no other nation on Earth could have (except perhaps North Korea--another rogue nuclear nation!).  

It is about time the U.S. stops kissing Israel's ring and gets onboard with the rest of the world.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:Of course there hasn't been a war.  Iran knows if they did, they'd be rendered into glass in a matter of hours.

Iran would never be the aggressor in a war between Israel and Iran. That would fall to warmongering Israel, who has been itching for war with Iran since that hotheaded PM Netanyahu has been Israel's leader.

Thank God President Barrack Obama has caused the petulant Netanyahu to cool his heels!

The rest of the free world is tired of Israeli aggression, apartheid, bombing Gaza, building settlements, etc., and getting away with behavior that no other nation on Earth could have (except perhaps North Korea--another rogue nuclear nation!).  

It is about time the U.S. stops kissing Israel's ring and gets onboard with the rest of the world.

Obama's Deal to Create Nuclear Iran AnimatedLaughterPink

2seaoat

They have sufficient technology right now to destroy Israel with dirty bombs.....this fixation on nuclear bombs when we are talking about a tiny country is absurd.  They probably have a second strike capability with a dirty bomb right now.  Israel wanted the United States to launch a preemptive strike against Iran.  The American people want no part of that.......and with Iran having second strike capability, the whole debate about nuclear weapons is moot......both countries have reached mutual assured destruction (mad), and it simply will be conventional weapons and terrorists for the next twenty years.  Also, Iranian history since the time of Alexander the Great, much like the Chinese is not a country invading their neighbors.  However, I would like one person on this forum to provide a lucid explanation of what they would propose in the alternative to a system of verification.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Israel wanted the United States to launch a preemptive strike against Iran.  The American people want no part of that......

Crazed wingnuts and misguided Evangelicals would differ with you on that notion, but thankfully, they are in the minority.

President Obama will not sanction a pre-emptive attack on Iran, and if we can keep the GOP out of the Whitehouse in 2016, there will be no war with Iran.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Israel wanted the United States to launch a preemptive strike against Iran.

A preemptive strike on Iran..... And what will that accomplish? Let's see:

1) Closure of the Straits of Hormuz by Iran...

2) Oil supply from Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Iraq, and other states that ship oil from Persian Gulf ports goes slack, and the world loses 10 million barrels per day of supply.

3) In response to more Middle East turmoil and cutback supply, oil prices rise to heights not yet seen in the world.

4) Prices massively rise for gasoline, diesel, other refined products and any process that uses petroleum products.

5) Americans abroad face terrorism and are less safe due to blowback from the attacks against Iran.

Attacking Iran is a fool's errand; however this won't stop fools from pushing their hair-brained plans.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

What countries are in the Israel Constitution which Israel swears to destroy?

IF Israel stupidly agreed to destroy all their nuclear weapons.  Do you REALLY believe that would slow Iran in any way?  Do you believe Iran would remove their sworn resolve to destroy Israel?  Doo you believe they would remove that from their constitution?

Really?

And clearly you and your neocon idiot gang obviously believes the only way to control Iran is by bombing them to oblivion. Or, come to think of it, by bombing anyone to oblivion in the name of
Amerika Inc. and Jesus. We need to be bombin' somebody, or nobody will fear us the way we need them to fear us .... reality.

The sanctions worked or they wouldn't be talking at all. They've shown no softening of their extremism. Not only does this foolishness allow a path to nuclear bombs... it allows them to economically extend their terrorist influences and fund proxy conflicts.

The red herring that pubs want to attack is just a leftist talkingpoint. What's obama's bribe up to? 50B tax dollars?

Gawd y'all are easily lead around.

2seaoat

Too funny....you and others on this forum made fun of the President's economic sanctions as not enough and that we had to take action.....I am calling BS.....now suddenly the sanctions were effective....too funny, but you do know the Russians can fill a train full of everything Iran needs and the sanctions simply will not work if everybody is not on board......the ideal situation would be to have everyone onboard, and have effective verification.......but really.....are you having the first stages of dementia.....you do not remember arguing that Obama was weak and his sanctions were a joke......glad to have you back.....you give me a smile every once and awhile.

Ya... too funny. CARTER began sanctions and each president since has upheld and even extended them.

Are you ok?

2seaoat

http://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/pages/iran.aspx

You need some help with your understanding the nature of the effective sanction.....it pertained to the nuclear weapon development of Iran and they have been since 2013 which you and others laughed at but now are trying revisionism.....Carter sanctions....you continue to make me smile.....I think you could do a stand up act.....Sanctions suck and are weak....Obama is weak.....oops.....sanctions work.....treaty weak......oops carter had sanctions....oops....nothing to do with the development of the Iranian nuclear program....oops and we have established that Jerry seinfeld is not funny without Larry David....Mr. Markle is your Larry David.....brilliant comedic values.

Blah blah blah... backpeddle... divert. You barely make any sense anymore.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Preemptive attacks on other countries only fuel the other countries' radicalism and desire for revenge.

The U.S could have turned the Soviet Union into a parking lot in the early 1950s, and wisely chose not to. Our leaders did not want to risk even the smallest chance that their copy of the American B-29 (TU-4 Bull) might make it through to New York.

When you join the nuclear club, you accept certain risks and responsibilities. The risks are that your enemies might want into the club, too. Your responsibilities become using your nukes as a deterrent and as a weapon of last resort. If Israel does not want to assume the risks and responsibilities of having a nuclear arsenal, then it needs to undergo nuclear disarmament.

If Bibi wants to keep his arsenal, he needs to stop whining and just STFU.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:They have sufficient technology right now to destroy Israel with dirty bombs.....this fixation on nuclear bombs when we are talking about a tiny country is absurd.  They probably have a second strike capability with a dirty bomb right now.  Israel wanted the United States to launch a preemptive strike against Iran.  The American people want no part of that.......and with Iran having second strike capability, the whole debate about nuclear weapons is moot......both countries have reached mutual assured destruction (mad), and it simply will be conventional weapons and terrorists for the next twenty years.  Also, Iranian history since the time of Alexander the Great, much like the Chinese is not a country invading their neighbors.  However, I would like one person on this forum to provide a lucid explanation of what they would propose in the alternative to a system of verification.

There is no verification and all the sanctions are being removed. So far, semi-retired President Obama has proven he has NO negotiating abilities and really believes what Iran tells him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum