Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

THEY let an untrained cop loose and she killed a guy accidently...THEY are berrrrilliant.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.todaysthv.com/news/article/226042/2/At-6-Officer-involved-in-deadly-shooting-new-to-force

Under state law, a law enforcement agency can hire a person as an
officer and give them a year to go through the police training academy.
Although an officer may not be certified, he or she must meet minimum
standards that include being 21 years of age, physical and mental
evaluation, and no felony record.

Sunday, Cummings says her gun accidentally went off as she was arresting Carleton Wallace, 30. He died from his injuries.

Isn't that the one where the second guy running out of the store ran into the cop with a gun drawn and the gun discharged?

It sounds like an accident. If I was a cop entering a store with armed robbers inside, my gun would be off safety and my finger would be on the trigger. How about you?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:Isn't that the one where the second guy running out of the store ran into the cop with a gun drawn and the gun discharged?

It sounds like an accident. If I was a cop entering a store with armed robbers inside, my gun would be off safety and my finger would be on the trigger. How about you?

Depends on the gun itself...glock NO... You put your finger on the trigger when you intend to shoot. She should get a pass of course manslaughter doesn't apply to law officers...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum