Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

8 bystanders shot by police in NYC accidently.

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://lewrockwell.com/peters-e/peters-e230.html

People who
want to take guns away from citizens often argue that it’s
dangerous for citizens to have guns. They will say, “innocent
people will get shot in the crossfire” in the event an armed
civilian uses a gun to stop an armed criminal.

I wonder what
they’ll say about what just happened in NYC?

According to
reports, a laid-off women’s clothing designer named Jeffrey
Johnson, 58, decided to shoot his ex-boss. He pulled out a .45 pistol
and did so – and was himself almost immediately gunned down
by a gaggle of city cops. Problem is, the cops ending up shooting
more people than the gunman. Eight people were shot – by
the cops

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://lewrockwell.com/peters-e/peters-e230.html

People who

I wonder what

According to
the cops

You do know that it was the gunman that controlled the situation from the beginning and is responsible.....the NYC Police had no chocie and had to take action...To attempt to blame the police is ridiculous!...Had he not been stopped immediately what would have been the outcome?...Then some would question why the cops didn't take him out...it's a no win situation for those that only want to second guess and blame law enforcement...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

newswatcher wrote:

People who

I wonder what

According to
the cops

You do know that it was the gunman that controlled the situation from the beginning and is responsible.....the NYC Police had no chocie and had to take action...To attempt to blame the police is ridiculous!...Had he not been stopped immediately what would have been the outcome?...Then some would question why the cops didn't take him out...it's a no win situation for those that only want to second guess and blame law enforcement...

The point you misss is that the professionals did as much damage and maybe more than a trained citizen with a weapon would have done. You saw the video of the old man handling the robbery. He was focused controlled and only the criminals got shot the crowd of people around him were unharmed. Besides the police like to shoot people's dogs just for the hell of it. I don't see citizens doing that.

I think these cops need some more quality time at the range. From the bystanders video of the shooting, the cops were firing haphazardly and not in total control of their weapons.

<cue the left to mandate gun control of police> ~crickets~

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:I think these cops need some more quality time at the range. From the bystanders video of the shooting, the cops were firing haphazardly and not in total control of their weapons.

Which was of course what the CIA did at Aurora. When you're conducting a false flag operation you really don't care about collateral damage. You actually prefer it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:I think these cops need some more quality time at the range. From the bystanders video of the shooting, the cops were firing haphazardly and not in total control of their weapons.

Which was of course what the CIA did at Aurora. When you're conducting a false flag operation you really don't care about collateral damage. You actually prefer it.

Bob this wasn't a false flag. The man had motive and was only after one guy. After killing him he was finished and leaving the scene. I am glad the police nailed the bozo but it was just a normal homicide.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Bob this wasn't a false flag. The man had motive and was only after one guy. After killing him he was finished and leaving the scene. I am glad the police nailed the bozo but it was just a normal homicide.
How are we supposed to tell when it is and is not an Illuminatti false flag?
There was "motive" at Aurora and Columbine and the Sikh temple as well.
It was just a different kind of motive, not as clearly evident as when someone has a blood feud with one other individual, but motive nonetheless.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And by the way, why aren't the Illuminatti and their puppet Obama pushing for a Constitutional Amendment (what would be required) to eliminate our right to possess a gun? That was supposed to be the motive for why they masterminded the Aurora and Sikh Temple shootings, but it's as though they've just dropped the idea. What gives.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If the Illuminatti/CIA/Obama are taking away our guns, then why would Bloomberg be saying this...

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bloomberg-obama-has-spent-the-last-three-years-trying-to-avoid-the-issue-of-gun-control/

Last edited by Bob on 8/27/2012, 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:And by the way, why aren't the Illuminatti and their puppet Obama pushing for a Constitutional Amendment (what would be required) to eliminate our right to possess a gun? That was supposed to be the motive for why they masterminded the Aurora and Sikh Temple shootings, but it's as though they've just dropped the idea. What gives.

It backfired people just bought more guns....now it looks like the government want to buy all the ammo available so people can't afford it...it's a government operation and you expect it to work perfectly?. I mean just look how badly they hosed up 911 even with the Mossads help.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:If the Illuminatti/CIA/Obama are taking away our guns, then why would Bloomberg be saying this...

[url=Bloomberg: Obama ‘Has Spent The Last Three Years Trying To Avoid The Issue’ Of Gun Control]Bloomberg: Obama ‘Has Spent The Last Three Years Trying To Avoid The Issue’ Of Gun Control[/url]

Because they are idiots would be my guess...Fast and Furious was an Obama FF operation admittedly to have a reason to further control the acquisition of firearms...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I mean just look how badly they hosed up 911 even with the Mossads help.
i don't understand. They succeeded in brainwashing all the mindless gentile sheeple like me into believing it was ragheads that did it. So how was it "hosed up"?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[quote="TEOTWAWKI"]
Bob wrote:
an Obama FF operation admittedly to have a reason to further control the acquisition of firearms...
So Obama is a part of the same Illuminatti conspiracy Bush was a part of.
Do you think Romney is a part of it too?

Wouldn't that mean that when they put the country through two years of a so-called "election campaign" when they say one side is the saviour and the other side is the devil, is all totally fake since in actuality they are all on the same side, the Illuminatti side?

Last edited by Bob on 8/27/2012, 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Uh oh! Do I smell another brouhaha coming on?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Uh oh! Do I smell another brouhaha coming on?
That will only happen again if teo doesn't want anyone to question the "Illuminatti conspiracy" and gets mad when it happens.
As for me, I have no desire to get mad, call names or anything other than have a civil discussion.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

People who

I wonder what

According to
the cops

The point you misss is that the professionals did as much damage and maybe more than a trained citizen with a weapon would have done. You saw the video of the old man handling the robbery. He was focused controlled and only the criminals got shot the crowd of people around him were unharmed. Besides the police like to shoot people's dogs just for the hell of it. I don't see citizens doing that.
On this issue....you are clueless....First trained citizen...the most obvious problem is that the trained citizen has a very high potential to become the next victim and then there would be some that would go crazy on that point...When police would have responded escpecially is such a quick fashion they would have only seen someone with a gun..that alone would be dangerous unless they were notified ahead of time but that would be the best case scenerio...when law enforcement observes an armed individual they a a split second to make a decison that can only be second guessed by arm chair experts...to illustrate this point there have been times when off duty officers have become victims because they intervened in a crisis situation....as fas as the rest of your rant it's not even worth commenting on but the armed citizen would have been a situation where someone attempting to do the right thing could end up injured/killed...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Bob wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:Uh oh! Do I smell another brouhaha coming on?
That will only happen again if teo doesn't want anyone to question the "Illuminatti conspiracy" and gets mad when it happens.
As for me, I have no desire to get mad, call names or anything other than have a civil discussion.

Come on Bob you love a brouhaha. No they didn't succeed. The truth will come out someday Bob. Heck it already is but what can anyone do about it? We live in a conquered country owned by foreign bankers. There's nothing much a person can do but go Alex Jones and start pointing out inconstancies and hope they don't kill you for your trouble.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

newswatcher wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

People who

I wonder what

According to
the cops

On this issue....you are clueless....First trained citizen...the most obvious problem is that the trained citizen has a very high potential to become the next victim and then there would be some that would go crazy on that point...When police would have responded escpecially is such a quick fashion they would have only seen someone with a gun..that alone would be dangerous unless they were notified ahead of time but that would be the best case scenerio...when law enforcement observes an armed individual they a a split second to make a decison that can only be second guessed by arm chair experts...to illustrate this point there have been times when off duty officers have become victims because they intervened in a crisis situation....as fas as the rest of your rant it's not even worth commenting on but the armed citizen would have been a situation where someone attempting to do the right thing could end up injured/killed...

I call BS . Everyday armed citizens stop crimes. You are just a typical helpless little lamb that is the perfect slave. Now go back and hide under your bed there might be a badman outside and no police around...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Burglar shot in home invasion

A wannabe burglar may be walking around with a lead reminder of a Friday break-in.

Lima Police believe the man who reportedly broke into a home in the 800
block of West Wayne Street early Friday morning may have been shot by
the home's owner.

The incident occurred just before 4 a.m. Friday, according to Lima
Police Detective Kent Miller. The home's owner was sitting in his living
room, just about an hour after coming home from working third shift,
when he heard a bang from the next room. He walked in and saw a man in
his house by the front door. The homeowner turned around and grabbed his
.22 revolver and yelled at the intruder, who then rushed at him, Miller
said. He fired one shot before the would-be burglar fled.

Police believe the bullet may have struck the intruder, but found no blood or other evidence of injury at the scene.

"We think he hit him mainly because of the distance between them. He was
just three or four feet away, but we didn't find any blood," Miller
said.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Homeowner takes a shot at burglar

One burglar may be considering a different profession after nearly losing his life during a break-in, last Wednesday.

Heather Fitzgerald says she was checking e-mail in her garage with the
garage partially open. Shortly before 3:00 a.m., however, an intruder
crawled in.

Heather immediately worried for her children, who were sleeping inside
the home. She grabbed her 9-milimeter pistol and fired two shots at the
man.

Police do not believe he was hit because they found no blood at the
scene. As he was running away, she says she lined up the gun's laser
sight on his back, but did not pull the trigger again, most likely
sparing his life.

"I just, I couldn't do it," Fitzgerald says. "And it took everything
that I had, not to. Seems like you should be able to be in your own
garage at night when it's dark and not have to worry about that kind of
stuff."

That suspect is still on the loose. Heather says she did not get a good
look at his face, however he was wearing jeans and a dark-colored
hoodie.

Police say she was well within her rights to use deadly force to protect
herself on her property, which follows an Oklahoma statute known as the
"Make My Day" law.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slain Oklahoma City home intruder identified; police seek second burglar

Police identified a man fatally shot Tuesday inside an Oklahoma City man’s home as Ronald Penn, 29.

Penn and another person had broken into the house of Scott Henson, 41,
in the 2200 block of SW 57 when Henson came home for his lunch break
about 11:30 a.m., police said. Henson, whose wife said has a concealed
weapons permit, pulled out a handgun and shot Penn to death.

The second person inside the home ran away, police said.

There are hundreds of cases but I think I made my point.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
newswatcher wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

People who

I wonder what

According to
the cops

I call BS . Everyday armed citizens stop crimes. You are just a typical helpless little lamb that is the perfect slave. Now go back and hide under your bed there might be a badman outside and no police around...

As previously stated.....you are clueless and your post is proof....it's easy to second guess after the facts are known...

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Slain Oklahoma City home intruder identified; police seek second burglar

Police identified a man fatally shot Tuesday inside an Oklahoma City man’s home as Ronald Penn, 29.

Penn and another person had broken into the house of Scott Henson, 41,
in the 2200 block of SW 57 when Henson came home for his lunch break
about 11:30 a.m., police said. Henson, whose wife said has a concealed
weapons permit, pulled out a handgun and shot Penn to death.

The second person inside the home ran away, police said.

There are hundreds of cases but I think I made my point.

IN HIS HOME......Thats not a problem with a citizens protecting lives/property...this was a good shoot with a GREAT outcome!...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Uh oh, teo. You aint gonna like seein this...

Aldrin, a Freemason, also carried to the Moon a special deputization from Grand Master J. Guy Smith, with which to claim Masonic territorial jurisdiction over the Moon on behalf of the Grand Lodge of Texas.[14]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buzz_Aldrin#NASA_career

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum