Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Police shoot-out with biker gangs, Texas style

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
Joanimaroni
Floridatexan
Sal
othershoe1030
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

A brawl-turned-shootout between rival biker gangs left nine people dead and 18 injured outside a crowded sports bar in Waco, Texas.

A police spokesman said Monday that 192 people were arrested and will be charged with engaging in organized crime. He said the charges could be upgraded all the way to capital murder. Authorities will close the bar for a week.

The rumble at Twin Peaks Sports Bar began at midday Sunday. Fighting spilled from the restaurant, first involving fists and feet but then chains, clubs and knives before gunfire erupted. The parking lot was left a blood-streaked battleground.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/nine-killed-biker-war-waco-texas-restaurant

Sal

Sal

Incidents like this are the result of the corrosive white thug culture and the breakdown of the white family unit.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:Incidents like this are the result of the corrosive white thug culture and the breakdown of the white family unit.
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Thugs for sure.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Incidents like this are the result of the corrosive white thug culture and the breakdown of the white family unit.

Police shoot-out with biker gangs, Texas style AnimatedLaughterPink

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Semi-demented poster Markle somehow identifies with the bikers.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Semi-demented poster Markle somehow identifies with the bikers.

Pray tell, please elaborate.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

This time I agree with you. That was a brilliant post Sal made. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle identifies with only one thing. That would be whatever Bill O'Reilly is reading on his teleprompter.

Markle

Markle

Come on ZVUGKTUBM, step up and explain your point. Does this mean you just threw something up against the wall and knew not what you were talking about?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:

Come on ZVUGKTUBM, step up and explain your point.  Does this mean you just threw something up against the wall and knew not what you were talking about?

But all you threw up on the wall was your silly pink panther....... what was your point?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

Come on ZVUGKTUBM, step up and explain your point.  Does this mean you just threw something up against the wall and knew not what you were talking about?

But all you threw up on the wall was your silly pink panther....... what was your point?

Pink for PINKO's....

Hard for you to recall, I understand. Allow me to remind you.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Semi-demented poster Markle somehow identifies with the bikers.

Try again, what is your point.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Pink for PINKO's....

Oh, I think we get it now.... Anyone who speaks out against the biker shootout in Waco is a pinko-commie, according to semi-demented poster Markle. Razz

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

It was a turkey-shoot. Most (if not all) of the people shot were shot by police snipers. I wonder how many handguns they recovered from the scene?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

EmeraldGhost wrote:It was a turkey-shoot.   Most (if not all) of the people shot were shot by police snipers.   I wonder how many handguns they recovered from the scene?

Really? You were there?

Sal

Sal

EmeraldGhost wrote:It was a turkey-shoot.

Good riddance.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:It was a turkey-shoot.

Good riddance.

Why? Because they're white?

2seaoat

Why? Because they're white?

Nope they only shot the yuppies, accountants, and those poor lawyers....they never had a chance....worse than a turkey shoot.........the yuppies, accountants, and lawyers are now riding their bikes with Bermuda shorts and argyle socks.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Why? Because they're white?

Nope they only shot the yuppies, accountants, and those poor lawyers....they never had a chance....worse than a turkey shoot.........the yuppies, accountants, and lawyers are now riding their bikes with Bermuda shorts and argyle socks.

Drugs kicked in didn't they?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

EmeraldGhost wrote:It was a turkey-shoot.   Most (if not all) of the people shot were shot by police snipers.   I wonder how many handguns they recovered from the scene?

Over 300.

Markle

Markle

Please cite your source.

polecat

polecat

Police shoot-out with biker gangs, Texas style Kerfuffle

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum