Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cops have killed 400 so far in 2015 -- One every 7.5 hours!

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Who will protect us from killer cops? Maybe we need a new federal police agency ... armed cops on our side!

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/police-have-killed-400-people-2015-new-grieving-family-every-75-hours?akid=13081.260394.npqzr-&rd=1&src=newsletter1035984&t=19

KarlRove

KarlRove

Maybe don't break the law

Wordslinger wrote:Who will protect us from killer cops?  Maybe we need a new federal police agency ... armed cops on our side!

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/police-have-killed-400-people-2015-new-grieving-family-every-75-hours?akid=13081.260394.npqzr-&rd=1&src=newsletter1035984&t=19

A U.S. Department of Justice study reports that 93 percent of Blacks are killed by Blacks.

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

Despite the huge disparity in the numbers of AAs killed by non-blacks, including police, there is no outcry among most public venues - not from the press, not from Black "leaders".

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wonder why?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

My comment in the opening of this thread had nothing to do with race -- it deals in the numbers of victims killed by violent cops.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Maybe don't break the law

Obviously, after Baltimore, it's clear it no longer matters whether anyone is breaking the law for a cop to shoot and kill them.

Wordslinger wrote:My comment in the opening of this thread had nothing to do with race -- it deals in the numbers of victims killed by violent cops.

Your statement begs the question, why isn't there more discussion about the killing of AAs.  Per the FBI, in 2012 there were 6500 blacks killed.  Black homicide constitutes 50% of all homicides.

Yet, there are scant forums about this atrocity. Why is this? (rhetorical question)

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

colaguy wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:My comment in the opening of this thread had nothing to do with race -- it deals in the numbers of victims killed by violent cops.

Your statement begs the question, why isn't there more discussion about the killing of AAs.  Per the FBI, in 2012 there were 6500 blacks killed.  Black homicide constitutes 50% of all homicides.

Yet, there are scant forums about this atrocity. Why is this? (rhetorical question)

If you don't like my thread, write your own. Mine deals with the number of people killed by police. Race isn't the issue here.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Race is only issue if leftists bring it up lol

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Wordslinger Today at 12:52 am
colaguy wrote:

Wordslinger wrote:

My comment in the opening of this thread had nothing to do with race -- it deals in the numbers of victims killed by violent cops.

Your statement begs the question, why isn't there more discussion about the killing of AAs. Per the FBI, in 2012 there were 6500 blacks killed. Black homicide constitutes 50% of all homicides.

If you don't like my thread, write your own. Mine deals with the number of people killed by police. Race isn't the issue here.
-----
Sucks when people don't reply how you want huh?
Reality. Deal with it. You do it all the time.
Reality. Deal with
It.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:by Wordslinger Today at 12:52 am
colaguy wrote:

Wordslinger wrote:

-----
Reality. Deal with It.

Wheels come off your track again? I put down a thread that isn't about racist cops, just killer cops, and you oppose me. Don't sweat it, I'll post a few about racist killer cops just to make you happy ...

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wordslinger wrote:
colaguy wrote:

Wordslinger wrote:

-----
Reality. Deal with It.

Wheels come off your track again? I put down a thread that isn't about racist cops, just killer cops, and you oppose me. Don't sweat it, I'll post a few about racist killer cops just to make you happy ...

I love watching you squirm when things don't go your way. Again, racist cops (Baltimore's accused out of 6 are 50% black) kill fewer than black on black crime. I don't see your protest threads on that.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
colaguy wrote:

Wordslinger wrote:

-----
Reality. Deal with It.

Wheels come off your track again?  I put down a thread that isn't about racist cops, just killer cops, and you oppose me.  Don't sweat it, I'll post a few about racist killer cops just to make you happy ...

I love watching you squirm when things don't go your way. Again, racist cops (Baltimore's accused out of 6 are 50% black) kill fewer than black on black crime. I don't see your protest threads on that.

One group are plain murderers. The other are murderers with a badge who have sworn to protect and serve the rest of us.

But that's far too complex for a PTSD War Hero to fathom. LOL

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Who will protect us from killer cops?  Maybe we need a new federal police agency ... armed cops on our side!

How many have been ruled justifiable shootings?

How many are blacks shooting blacks?

How many are blacks shooting whites?

How many are whites shooting whites?

How many are whites shooting blacks?

How many cops have been killed by civilians?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

How many have been ruled justifiable shootings?  Most all of them

How many are blacks shooting ?  Irrelevant

How many are blacks shooting whites?  Irrelevant

How many are whites shooting whites?  Irrelevant

How many are whites shooting blacks?  Irrelevant

In 2015 42 killed in line of duty, eight were killed by gunfire.  Compare that to the hundreds shot to death, choked, tasered to death, or who had their spinal cords severed by your heroes.  

See: http://www.odmp.org/search/year

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

In 2015 42 killed in line of duty, eight were killed by gunfire.  Compare that to the hundreds shot to death, choked, tasered to death, or who had their spinal cords severed by your heroes.  

See:  http://www.odmp.org/search/year

Cops get up every day and put themselves in dangerous situations to protect the likes of you and me. To me that's a hero. Are there some bad apples - of course.  But I don't paint with a broad brush.  

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

colaguy wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Cops get up every day and put themselves in dangerous situations to protect the likes of you and me. To me that's a hero. Are there some bad apples - of course.  But I don't paint with a broad brush.  

It would help immeasurably if the good ones spoke out against the bad, but the good ones apparently are cowards when it comes to speaking out for justice

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

How many have been ruled justifiable shootings? Most all of them

So glad you admit that virtually everyone killed by police were justifiable.

For you to say that the races of who was killed by whom, is "irrelevant" simply shows your racism.... Not at all surprising. You show you have no desire for a solution. That, we already knew.

Sadly your hatred blinds you again to the FACTS. Please look back, I was the first to post and say that the spinal injury to that prisoner was wrong and needed to be investigated. Regardless of his record or that he was carrying an illegal weapon. He was under arrest and in the custody of police. He should not have been injured.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

For you to say that the races of who was killed by whom, is "irrelevant" simply shows your racism....  Not at all surprising.  You show you have no desire for a solution.  That, we already knew.

Sadly your hatred blinds you again to the FACTS.  Please look back, I was the first to post and say that the spinal injury to that prisoner was wrong and needed to be investigated.  Regardless of his record or that he was carrying an illegal weapon.  He was under arrest and in the custody of police.  He should not have been injured.

I never said that any of the cop killing of civilians was justifiable -- I said they "were found" justifiable -- as you well know, very few cops are ever indicted or prosecuted for murdering civilians.

the issue wasn't about race, it is about the number of civilians gunned down by police. Too bad you're comprehension level has slipped so far.

As for Grey's "illegal" weapon, the State says it was legal and the city says it was not. The issue still has to be adjudicated.--

Wordslinger wrote:
colaguy wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

It would help immeasurably if the good ones spoke out against the bad, but the good ones apparently are cowards when it comes to speaking out for justice

I don't disagree with this statement.  But, it struck me as to how it could be said pertaining to, for instance, the inhabitants of cities like Chicago, where civilian killings are rampant. Don't you agree?

Markle

Markle

[quote="Wordslinger"]
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

For you to say that the races of who was killed by whom, is "irrelevant" simply shows your racism....  Not at all surprising.  You show you have no desire for a solution.  That, we already knew.

Sadly your hatred blinds you again to the FACTS.  Please look back, I was the first to post and say that the spinal injury to that prisoner was wrong and needed to be investigated.  Regardless of his record or that he was carrying an illegal weapon.  He was under arrest and in the custody of police.  He should not have been injured.

I never said that any of the cop killing of civilians was justifiable -- I said they "were found" justifiable -- as you well know, very few cops are ever indicted or prosecuted for murdering civilians.  

the issue wasn't about race, it is about the number of civilians gunned down by police.  Too bad you're comprehension level has slipped so far.

As for Grey's "illegal" weapon, the State says it was legal and the city says it was not.  The issue still has to be adjudicated.--
[/quote

So how many were justifiable shootings? Come on, HOW MANY.

I have also NEVER said that the death of Freddie Gray was justifiable because he was carrying an illegal knife.

Race DOES make a difference since that is the primary issue. Something which has gotten demonstrably worse since the inauguration of semi-retired President Obama.

If you're proud to post the number you have, why not post ALL THE FACTS?

Oh...right....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

colaguy wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
colaguy wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

I don't disagree with this statement.  But, it struck me as to how it could be said pertaining to, for instance, the inhabitants of cities like Chicago, where civilian killings are rampant. Don't you agree?

Yes, I do

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

the issue wasn't about race, it is about the number of civilians gunned down by police.  Too bad you're comprehension level has slipped so far.

As for Grey's "illegal" weapon, the State says it was legal and the city says it was not.  The issue still has to be adjudicated.--
[/quote

So how many were justifiable shootings?  Come on, HOW MANY.

I have also NEVER said that the death of Freddie Gray was justifiable because he was carrying an illegal knife.  You wrote the following: " Please look back, I was the first to post and say that the spinal injury to that prisoner was wrong and needed to be investigated. Regardless of his record or that he was carrying an illegal weapon."

Race DOES make a difference since that is the primary issue.  Something which has gotten demonstrably worse since the inauguration of semi-retired President Obama.

If you're proud to post the number you have, why not post ALL THE FACTS?

Oh...right....

Markle

Markle

You're getting more and more boring. You can't or refuse to answer simple questions you have instigated by your posts.

Then you whine and swing into your President Bill Clinton imitation. You remember, it depends on what the meaning of is...is....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:You're getting more and more boring.  You can't or refuse to answer simple questions you have instigated by your posts.

Then you whine and swing into your President Bill Clinton imitation.  You remember, it depends on what the meaning of is...is....

You're the guy who said Grey was carrying an illegal weapon. And the subject of this thread is the number of civilians gunned down by violent cops.

If you want to discuss cops and racism, start your own thread. Dummy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum