Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Report, according to another prisoner in the van, Freddy Gray was trying to injure himself.

+4
boards of FL
Sal
nadalfan
Markle
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

New Report, according to another prisoner in the van, Freddy Gray was trying to injure himself.

Wednesday night, April 29th a new report came out that another prisoner in the same van as Freddy Gray heard Gray trying to injure himself.  The other prisoner could not see Gray but claims to have heard him hitting his head against the wall of the van.

My guess is even if it turns out to be true, no one in Baltimore will believe the report.  Especially since the police report, promised to be released tomorrow, Friday, will now NOT be released.

It almost seems as if Baltimore is carefully weighing their options and then choosing the worst one possible.

Last edited by Markle on 4/30/2015, 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

nadalfan

There will be people that buy into this story because it will make them more comfortable with what happened and they can move on with their lives.

Sal

Sal

Yes ...

Freddie Gray intentionally severed his own spine by banging his head on the walls of the van, Eric Garner forced the cop to choke him out by resisting arrest for selling loose cigarettes, Michael Brown bum rushed a cop after being shot and running away from a hail of bullets, and Trayvon Martin assaulted Zimmo with a sidewalk ...

... I'm sure I'm forgetting some others.

It would be laughable if it weren't so damn criminally tragic.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:[size=18]New Report, according to another prisoner in the van, Freddy Gray was trying to injure himself.[/size

Wednesday night, April 29th a new report came out that another prisoner in the same van as Freddy Gray heard Gray trying to injure himself.  The other prisoner could not see Gray but claims to have heard him hitting his head against the wall of the van.

My guess is even if it turns out to be true, no one in Baltimore will believe the report.  Especially since the police report, promised to be released tomorrow, Friday, will now NOT be released.

It almost seems as if Baltimore is carefully weighing their options and then choosing the worst one possible.

If the prisoner couldn't see Gray, how did he know that it was his head that was hitting against the wall of the van?

Sal

Sal

The wingnutz' intelligence is apparently impervious to insult.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Yes ...

Freddie Gray intentionally severed his own spine by banging his head on the walls of the van, Eric Garner forced the cop to choke him out by resisting arrest for selling loose cigarettes, Michael Brown bum rushed a cop after being shot and running away from a hail of bullets, and Trayvon Martin assaulted Zimmo with a sidewalk ...

... I'm sure I'm forgetting some others.

It would be laughable if it weren't so damn criminally tragic.

I never said he severed his own spine.

You do love to lie do you not? Or are you simply willfully ignorant?

The takedown of Eric Garner was closely supervised by a black, female sergeant.

Michael Brown was proven to have NOT been running away when shot the first time or any other time.

Zimmerman was judged not guilty.

boards of FL

boards of FL

So if the prisoner couldn't see Gray, how did he know it was his head that was hitting the wall of the van?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:[size=18]New Report, according to another prisoner in the van, Freddy Gray was trying to injure himself.[/size

If the prisoner couldn't see Gray, how did he know that it was his head that was hitting against the wall of the van?

Beats me, I simply posted the rumor. I also said that I did not believe anyone would believe he severed his spine himself.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It's a lie and it was leaked to the WaPo. The fact that they ran with it...well, that's sickening. I watched a local newscast...the "other prisoner" was only in the van for approx. 5 minutes of the 45-minute ride. The damage was already done...must have been during the arrest. Oh, and what did they arrest him for? For running when he saw a group of police in his neighborhood. He ran, so they chased him. That's it...that's all he did.

polecat

polecat

This just in...
Baltimore PD investigation concludes 90% of lynching's were actually suicides.

John F.

2seaoat

Michael Brown was proven to have NOT been running away when shot the first time or any other time.

Nothing was proven. The Civil trial will allow cross examination of witnesses. Different standard of proof than a criminal trial, but Mr. Markle is so confused that he does not realize that a Grand Jury or prosecutor who does not bring a bill of indictment proves NOTHING. We will see when witnesses at a trial are cross examined.

This whole story in the van is preposterous.......for anybody to repeat such a thing would require either incredible predisposition for blaming another victim, or a lack of general intelligence. For the police to release such a statement is obscene, but we saw the actions of one police officer gun a running man down like a dog, and then what appears to be planting of evidence......a city burns and this nonsense is released.....why would such a thing even be released? Pure unadulterated speculation by a criminal to please his captors......Stockholm syndrome at best, but the bottom line is he saw NOTHING.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Police investigators of the Baltimore PD turned in a report to the prosecutor which indicates a 4th van stop took place during Gray's final ride.  None of the cops who have been interviewed, including the van driver mention the 4th stop -- the incident was covered up.  The question is: why?  What happened to Gray at that stop?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Michael Brown was proven to have NOT been running away when shot the first time or any other time.

Nothing was proven
 The Civil trial will allow cross examination of witnesses.  Different standard of proof than a criminal trial, but Mr. Markle is so confused that he does not realize that a Grand Jury or prosecutor who does not bring a bill of indictment proves NOTHING.  We will see when witnesses at a trial are cross examined.

This whole story in the van is preposterous.......for anybody to repeat such a thing would require either incredible predisposition for blaming another victim, or a lack of general intelligence.  For the police to release such a statement is obscene, but we saw the actions of one police officer gun a running man down like a dog, and then what appears to be planting of evidence......a city burns and this nonsense is released.....why would such a thing even be released?  Pure unadulterated speculation by a criminal to please his captors......Stockholm syndrome at best, but the bottom line is he saw NOTHING.

It was proven in TWO autopsies.

2seaoat

It was proven in TWO autopsies.

Nonsense

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:It was proven in TWO autopsies.

Nonsense

Once again, proving yourself uninformed.

2seaoat

Once again, proving yourself uninformed.

An autopsy is evidence. I listened to the one doc say she did not know......until these docs are cross examined at the civil trial the truth will not be certain. If I am uninformed then you are simply ignorant and unable to process facts and reality. Nothing has been proven yet, but the Civil trial like OJ's trials will have a second act.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum