Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Biggest lie of O's term of office

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/04/06/obama-my-promise-of-protection-should-be-sufficient-for-israel/

His promise? Remember when he said you could keep your insurance and doc if that was your choice?

LOLROFLMAO.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

So now we are comparing Obamacare to the pending Iran deal.......

You have a strange perspective. I guess that is what happens when you take fundie-evangelical entimes theology doctrine and sprinkle it with abject hatred for President Barrack Obama. You end up with whackadoodle threads like this one.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Pace....where is that ground swell of people unhappy about the ACA? It has not happened. We do not even have politicians proposing alternative plans based on the feedback. I think it is safe to say a vast majority of Americans are happy with health care options under the ACA.

Also, where is the ground swell about those who were not insured paying the IRS, or people having to pay back some of their subsidy. You can hear a pin drop. Now in your bubble.......well that is a lonely trip.

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Pace....where is that ground swell of people unhappy about the ACA? It has not happened. We do not even have politicians proposing alternative plans based on the feedback. I think it is safe to say a vast majority of Americans are happy with health care options under the ACA.

Also, where is the ground swell about those who were not insured paying the IRS, or people having to pay back some of their subsidy. You can hear a pin drop. Now in your bubble.......well that is a lonely trip.

31 million people still without insurance...
Millions lost their plan and doctors they were told they could keep...
People unable to go to the doctor that Obamacare gave to them because their cost of premiums makes it impossible to meet their deductibles...

You don't hear about it because you choose to ignore any article about it. There have been many printed and posted, but you have been too busy worshipping at the altar of Barack Hussein Obama to bother reading them and when they are contrary to your master, you cry out "racism" or "it's because he is black."

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Pace.... Now in your bubble.......well that is a lonely trip.

No, it's a looney trip...... LOL!

Biggest lie of O's term of office Crazy_10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:So now we are comparing Obamacare to the pending Iran deal.......

You have a strange perspective. I guess that is what happens when you take fundie-evangelical entimes theology doctrine and sprinkle it with abject hatred for President Barrack Obama. You end up with whackadoodle threads like this one.

Again...you have nothing.

The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior.

Semi-retired President Obama has proven his past behavior.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum