Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In second term, Obama will allow UN to tax Americans

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

It should come as no surprise that President Obama will raise taxes if he is re-elected. But here’s the shocker: He will invite the United Nations to tax Americans directly. And the proceeds would go directly to the Third World. In this way, Barack Obama will, indeed, realize the dreams of his father

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/10/08/in-second-term-obama-will-allow-un-to-tax-americans/?intcmp=obnetwork#ixzz29uebcSsU

UN considers imposing global taxes

around-the-world tax” that’ll require rich countries to cough up $25 per ton of carbon dioxide emissions could bring in as much as $250 billion a lone to be used on other members states. The proposed billionaire-tax, Fox adds, could collect upwards of $50 billion annual.

The UN is expected to consider the likelihood of certain “innovative methods of financing,” as they call it, as it continues discussions after this week’s General Assembly and into December, when this GA session wraps up
http://rt.com/usa/news/un-global-tax-carbon-252/

i will refuse to be taxed by the UN

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Rogue wrote:

i will refuse to be taxed by the UN

Then you will be shot....you don't have much choice,,we already pay the lions share for the UN anyway...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Anyone who believes that is an idiot......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Anyone who believes that is an idiot......

Perhaps you should have said anyone that believes that is misinformed and needs to investigate this further before making sweeping pronouncements......Chrissy isn't an idiot.....or did you mean me ?

PAY ATTENTION

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That guy is great...left Britain for freedom and now sees the same old sh-t happening here ....world government...no place to run no place to hide....

Hey you old folks of 40 and above have lived long enough...so into the genocide machine with you and hurry stop using up our air......

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That guy is great...left Britain for freedom and now sees the same old sh-t happening here ....world government...no place to run no place to hide....

Hey you old folks of 40 and above have lived long enough...so into the genocide machine with you and hurry stop using up our air......

This over 40 dude has plenty of guns and ammo, has trained with the best folks America sends across the pond, and is ready to defend his family if need be.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:That guy is great...left Britain for freedom and now sees the same old sh-t happening here ....world government...no place to run no place to hide....

This over 40 dude has plenty of guns and ammo, has trained with the best folks America sends across the pond, and is ready to defend his family if need be.

Well all I can say is if you would let the TSA grope your wife you are already a prisoner....so your guns are just a security blanket and not much else...

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PAY ATTENTION

[/quote]

Top rate in France 75%????

Hold onto your wallets, friends. The very fact that they are even discussing it makes me shudder.

Thanks for posting, Chrissy. It'd be great if it were discussed in the upcoming debate, but I bet it won't be.

Here's a contact form to write in asking that it is discussed. Perhaps if they get enough requests it will be.

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/feedback/fb_news_form.shtml?tag=ftr

stormwatch89 wrote:

PAY ATTENTION

Hold onto your wallets, friends. The very fact that they are even discussing it makes me shudder.

Thanks for posting, Chrissy. It'd be great if it were discussed in the upcoming debate, but I bet it won't be.

Here's a contact form to write in asking that it is discussed. Perhaps if they get enough requests it will be.

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/feedback/fb_news_form.shtml?tag=ftr[/quote]

I'll send it on and see what happens. The last debate is exclusively about foriegn policy so it does fit since its a global tax coming on us to go to other countries.

The UN has been given too much power. I dont like it. When they can come over here and have authority to monitor/spy our elections process and whn they can levie taxes on us, we are in big doo doo.

and Teo... for you... Ron paul talked about this too.. Razz

The latest UN tax scheme was revealed at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, in January. At this conference of the world’s financial elite, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) unveiled a UN plan to take $7 trillion from developed nations for use by the UN to save the rest of the world from all of its problems
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/global_taxes.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Perhaps you should have said anyone that believes that is misinformed and needs to investigate this further before making sweeping pronouncements......Chrissy isn't an idiot.....or did you mean me ?

No, he meant Chrissy. And if you don't know that, well...

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

No, he meant Chrissy. And if you don't know that, well...

LOL

I'm like the WALL for you lefties

Its such a easy task to come on here and debunk all of you while you try so hard to come back at me. I dont fall away so easy.

Ive been handing your asses to you for a couple of weeks now.

What we've seen is you lefties have pretty much nothing in the order of substance which would put you right in line with your hero obummer. all you have are personal attacks and bumper sticker one liners.

even on this topic, regarding Z must have been very disapointed to find out Ron Paul agrees with me.

but you keep on trying FT and the rest of you lefties. Because I need something to take up my eternal lifes bordom.

When this election is over, ill be the one smilin still either way it goes.

Imma Brick House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yes, I should have used that phraseology instead.... Some of the people who post here are perpetually misinformed. BTW, my comment was not directed at you.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yes, I should have used that phraseology instead.... Some of the people who post here are perpetually misinformed. BTW, my comment was not directed at you.....

So it was directed at me?

Thats to bad.

How does it make you feel that ron paul agrees with me on this issue since you are a ron paul supporter?

In a resolution, the Republican National Committee made clear its objection to “three global taxes and a global monetary governance mechanism to raise $400 billion a year to aid developing countries

Read more: GOP platform opposes U.N. global tax plans - Washington Times http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/aug/22/gop-platform-opposes-un-tax-plans-levies-infringe-/#ixzz29x9F7vcU
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

Skunkarella does. She believes all these idiotic posts she makes.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Skunkarella is a profound idiot.Bar none.

Rogue wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

PAY ATTENTION

I'll send it on and see what happens. The last debate is exclusively about foriegn policy so it does fit since its a global tax coming on us to go to other countries.

The UN has been given too much power. I dont like it. When they can come over here and have authority to monitor/spy our elections process and whn they can levie taxes on us, we are in big doo doo.

The latest UN tax scheme was revealed at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, in January. At this conference of the world’s financial elite, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) unveiled a UN plan to take $7 trillion from developed nations for use by the UN to save the rest of the world from all of its problems
http://www.americanfreepress.net/html/global_taxes.html[/quote]

Very misleading as usual,Skunky. The tax rate is for millionaires not the whole population.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

PAY ATTENTION

Very misleading as usual,Skunky. The tax rate is for millionaires not the whole population.[/quote]

You are such a retard.

and you would hand over our soviergnty to a group of foriegn hacks. You suck.
------------
UN PUSHES FOR GLOBAL TAXES

INTERNATIONALIST SCHEME PROPOSED BY KOFI ANNAN

By Ron Paul

April 15 is once again approaching and with it the necessity of filling out your tax return. It is a good time to reflect on the taxes you do pay—and especially on the taxes you may soon be forced to pay.

Throughout the year you paid federal taxes through withholding, including Social Security payroll taxes. You also paid state income taxes, unless you’re fortunate enough to live in Texas or another state without an income tax. You paid local property taxes. You paid local sales taxes and numerous miscellaneous taxes on your vehicles and gasoline and so many other things. Like most people, you probably feel taxed to death by all these layers of taxes.

Well, hold on to your wallets, because the United Nations once again has launched a plan to impose a whole new level of global taxes on us.

The latest UN tax scheme was revealed at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, in January. At this conference of the world’s financial elite, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) unveiled a UN plan to take $7 trillion from developed nations for use by the UN to save the rest of the world from all of its problems.

The United Nations remains determined to rob from wealthy countries and, after taking a big cut for itself, send what’s left to the poor countries. Of course, most of this money will go to the very dictators whose reckless policies have impoverished their citizens.

According to the international bureaucrats of the UN, wherever poverty exists in the rest of the world it is always our fault. According to them, our prosperity comes not from hard work, legal protection of property rights and our capitalist system, but rather because we exploit the poor of the Third World. Somehow, it’s always our fault.

Where will the $7 trillion to fund the latest UN scheme come from? Much of it is to come from a UN-imposed fine on countries that in the UN’s judgment are polluting too much. This attack on productivity will slow our economy and lead to a loss of jobs in the United States.

The UN global tax plan also resurrects the long-held dream of the “Tobin Tax,” and doubles the targeted income from such a tax to a whopping $3 trillion.

The “Tobin tax,” named after the Yale professor who proposed it, would be imposed on all worldwide currency transactions. Such a tax could prove quite lucrative for the UN, given the vast amount of currency that trades hands at certain times.

It also might be a politically acceptable starting point, because most average people do not engage in cross-border currency transactions. A dangerous precedent would be set, however: the idea that the UN possesses legitimate taxing authority to fund its operations.

Since I was elected to Congress I have been fighting continuously against these UN efforts to pick your pocket. In the 109th Congress I successfully amended the Foreign Operations Appropriations Act of 2005 to prohibit any of the funds in the act from being used by the UN to develop or publicize any proposal concerning taxation or fees on any United States person to raise revenue for the UN or any of its specialized or affiliated agencies.

I also introduced H.R. 1017 in the current Congress, which would permanently prohibit United States contributions to the United Nations if that organization develops, implements or publicizes any proposal to tax Americans.

Of course, my preference is that the United States end its participation in the corrupt UN entirely, and I introduce H.R. 1146 in every Congress to do just that.

But until my colleagues are willing to take this important step, I will continue to offer measures like my amendment last year to help protect your hard-earned money from the greedy hands of the globalist United Nations.

(Issue #12, March 20, 2006)

Please make a donation to American Free Press

Not Copyrighted. Readers can reprint and are free to redistribute - as long as full credit is given to American Free Press - 645 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Suite 100 Washington, D.C. 20003

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

PAY ATTENTION

Very misleading as usual,Skunky. The tax rate is for millionaires not the whole population.

You are such a retard.

------------

By Ron Paul

April 15 is once again approaching and with it the necessity of filling out your tax return. It is a good time to reflect on the taxes you do pay—and especially on the taxes you may soon be forced to pay.

Throughout the year you paid federal taxes through withholding, including Social Security payroll taxes. You also paid state income taxes, unless you’re fortunate enough to live in Texas or another state without an income tax. You paid local property taxes. You paid local sales taxes and numerous miscellaneous taxes on your vehicles and gasoline and so many other things. Like most people, you probably feel taxed to death by all these layers of taxes.

Well, hold on to your wallets, because the United Nations once again has launched a plan to impose a whole new level of global taxes on us.

The latest UN tax scheme was revealed at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, in January. At this conference of the world’s financial elite, the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) unveiled a UN plan to take $7 trillion from developed nations for use by the UN to save the rest of the world from all of its problems.

The United Nations remains determined to rob from wealthy countries and, after taking a big cut for itself, send what’s left to the poor countries. Of course, most of this money will go to the very dictators whose reckless policies have impoverished their citizens.

According to the international bureaucrats of the UN, wherever poverty exists in the rest of the world it is always our fault. According to them, our prosperity comes not from hard work, legal protection of property rights and our capitalist system, but rather because we exploit the poor of the Third World. Somehow, it’s always our fault.

Where will the $7 trillion to fund the latest UN scheme come from? Much of it is to come from a UN-imposed fine on countries that in the UN’s judgment are polluting too much. This attack on productivity will slow our economy and lead to a loss of jobs in the United States.

The UN global tax plan also resurrects the long-held dream of the “Tobin Tax,” and doubles the targeted income from such a tax to a whopping $3 trillion.

The “Tobin tax,” named after the Yale professor who proposed it, would be imposed on all worldwide currency transactions. Such a tax could prove quite lucrative for the UN, given the vast amount of currency that trades hands at certain times.

It also might be a politically acceptable starting point, because most average people do not engage in cross-border currency transactions. A dangerous precedent would be set, however: the idea that the UN possesses legitimate taxing authority to fund its operations.

Since I was elected to Congress I have been fighting continuously against these UN efforts to pick your pocket. In the 109th Congress I successfully amended the Foreign Operations Appropriations Act of 2005 to prohibit any of the funds in the act from being used by the UN to develop or publicize any proposal concerning taxation or fees on any United States person to raise revenue for the UN or any of its specialized or affiliated agencies.

I also introduced H.R. 1017 in the current Congress, which would permanently prohibit United States contributions to the United Nations if that organization develops, implements or publicizes any proposal to tax Americans.

Of course, my preference is that the United States end its participation in the corrupt UN entirely, and I introduce H.R. 1146 in every Congress to do just that.

But until my colleagues are willing to take this important step, I will continue to offer measures like my amendment last year to help protect your hard-earned money from the greedy hands of the globalist United Nations.

Not Copyrighted. Readers can reprint and are free to redistribute - as long as full credit is given to American Free Press - 645 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Suite 100 Washington, D.C. 20003

[/quote]

Foiled again!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

PAY ATTENTION

You are such a retard.

------------

By Ron Paul

Foiled again![/quote]

sure you stupid bag of feces.
------

UN Urges Countries To Impose Global Taxes, Raise $400 Billion
* UN proposes carbon, billionaires, currency taxes

* UN says more money needed for aid, global challenges

* UN has no authority or mechanism to enforce taxes

UNITED NATIONS, July 5 (Reuters) - The United Nations on Thursday urged countries to impose international taxes to raise more than $400 billion a year, such as a carbon tax, a currency transaction tax and a billionaires tax, to offset cutbacks in aid by many countries amid global economic turmoil.

The U.N. World Economic and Social Survey found the needs of developing countries were not being met, more money was needed to fight challenges like climate change and new taxes would help "donor countries overcome their record of broken promises."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/05/un-global-tax_n_1651759.html

its well known you dumb bag of shit. obama will bow down to the UN. thats his record.

no stress

no stress

-Rogue

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

-Rogue

I have not read anything overly profound from her that would indicate she has been handing anyone their asses. Just her same old rhetoric.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum