Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

U.S.A. and it's biggest lie ...

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1U.S.A. and it's biggest lie ... Empty U.S.A. and it's biggest lie ... 11/19/2016, 8:47 am

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights."

Beautiful words, wonderful, loving and brotherly thought ... only it was pure propaganda then, and now.

The men who wrote and approved the Declaration of Independence thought all men (not women) were equal --- if they were white, Christian, and owned property.

The disgusting truth is, that the leaders who approved and constructed the Declaration of Independence owned black slaves, and accepted human ownership as being perfectly acceptable -- and in accordance with Christian biblical dogma.

No doubt there are those on this forum who will oppose what I've written above, not because of any flaws in its truth and accuracy, but because my words disrespect the very foundational essence of our land. If I was a good American, they say, I would simply pretend lies are truth.

If we're to be seen as good Americans, we need to pretend to be honorable, honest, charitable and caring people.

Consider: Today's America -- the one that started with reverential concern for the equality of some of its people -- began as a sham and remains so.

How very appropriate that Donald R. Trump and his gang of hucksters, hatemongers, and pirates, is now our Dear Leader.

"Give him a chance," they urge. "He's just been elected to the Presidency, give him and his advisors and assistants the good will they deserve and they will try and make America great. For sure.

The Declaration of Independence was signed just 240 years ago. How very appropriate that our latest president is Donald R. Trump. We've come full circle -- from a group of men who pretended that equality was a national virtue, to a President who wants to create and implement the registering and tracking all the Muslims in America.

And on Saturday, November 19, 2016, in the country where lies are truth, that's the way it is.

Let's just pretend, as we always have, that America is great.

Declaring the arguments and processes used to make declarations that lead to the emancipation proclamation and voting rights for all citizens as propaganda is ignorant. Whether you're playing willfully ignorant to press a leftist talkingpoint... or are seriously that ignorant is the question. Which is it?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Declaring the arguments and processes used to make declarations that lead to the emancipation proclamation  and voting rights for all citizens as propaganda is ignorant. Whether you're playing willfully ignorant to press a leftist talkingpoint... or are seriously that ignorant is the question. Which is it?

The issue is whether or not Trump wants to start "registering" all Muslims in America.  As for the history in my statement, do you argue the founders didn't own slaves?  That our country wasn't founded on exterminating Native Americans (overt racism) and the enslavement of black Americans?  Those are truths and nothing done at those times led to the emancipation proclamation.  Which, by the way, was immediately followed by the Mississippi Pig Laws of 1876 (convict leasing) and Jim Crow.  What kind of fucking American are you that you don't know the KKK and other purely racist organizations are still going, and in fact thriving under the Pussy Grabber stimulous -- like Bannon's Breitbart as a platform for Alt Right? And you don't realize there are concerted efforts to intimidate, harass, and decrease voting participation by African Americans, Latinos, etc?

America IS a bastion of white Christian racism, whether you want to admit it or not!.

Why don't you just come out and admit you're a white racist?  Something we all know anyway ...

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights."

Beautiful words, wonderful, loving and brotherly thought ... only it was pure propaganda then, and now.

The men who wrote and approved the Declaration of Independence thought all men (not women) were equal --- if they were white, Christian, and owned property.

The disgusting truth is, that the leaders who approved and constructed the Declaration of Independence owned black slaves, and accepted human ownership as being perfectly acceptable -- and in accordance with Christian biblical dogma.

No doubt there are those on this forum who will oppose what I've written above, not because of any flaws in its truth and accuracy, but because my words disrespect the very foundational essence of our land.  If I was a good American, they say, I would simply pretend lies are truth.  

If we're to be seen as good Americans, we need to pretend to be honorable, honest, charitable and caring people.  

Consider:  Today's America -- the one that started with reverential concern for the equality of some of its people -- began as a sham and remains so.

How very appropriate that Donald R. Trump and his gang of hucksters, hatemongers, and pirates, is now our Dear Leader.

"Give him a chance," they urge.  "He's just been elected to the Presidency, give him and his advisors and assistants the good will they deserve and they will try and make America great.  For sure.  

The Declaration of Independence was signed just 240 years ago.  How very appropriate that our latest president is Donald R. Trump.  We've come full circle -- from a group of men who pretended that equality was a national virtue, to a President who wants to create and implement the registering and tracking all the Muslims in America.

And on Saturday, November 19, 2016, in the country where lies are truth, that's the way it is.

Your ignorance or pretended ignorance is not at all surprising. As you know, or should know as many times as you have been told, the phrase "all men are created equal" was for a specific purpose. The founders foresaw that for the country to grow and become great, the country had to include ALL people, it could not come instantly. They were brilliant and wrote the constitution to be inclusive.

Please post your reliable source and link stating that "[Donald Trump] wants to create and implement the registering and tracking ALL the Muslims in America."

Your typical desperation is duly noted.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:-- like Bannon's Breitbart as a platform for Alt Right?

And the junk 'news' site Brietbart.com is Lame Dork poster Markle's main information source. He uses that site daily in the propaganda he likes to post here.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:-- like Bannon's Breitbart as a platform for Alt Right?

And the junk 'news' site Brietbart.com is Lame Dork poster Markle's main information source. He uses that site daily in the propaganda he likes to post here.....

Where did I post anything from Brietbart on this thread? I know Progressives here are just ballistic about never being able to disprove any of my FACT ridden posts but hey, that sounds like a personal problem!

Ahhh...life is good!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights."

No doubt there are those on this forum who will oppose what I've written above, not because of any flaws in its truth and accuracy, but because my words disrespect the very foundational essence of our land.  If I was a good American, they say, I would simply pretend lies are truth.  

Consider:  Today's America -- the one that started with reverential concern for the equality of some of its people -- began as a sham and remains so.

"Give him a chance," they urge.  "He's just been elected to the Presidency, give him and his advisors and assistants the good will they deserve and they will try and make America great.  For sure.  

The Declaration of Independence was signed just 240 years ago.  How very appropriate that our latest president is Donald R. Trump.  We've come full circle -- from a group of men who pretended that equality was a national virtue, to a President who wants to create and implement the registering and tracking all the Muslims in America.

Your ignorance or pretended ignorance is not at all surprising.  As you know, or should know as many times as you have been told, the phrase "all men are created equal" was for a specific purpose.  The founders foresaw that for the country to grow and become great, the country had to include ALL people, it could not come instantly.  They were brilliant and wrote the constitution to be inclusive.

Please post your reliable source and link stating that "[Donald Trump] wants to create and implement the registering and tracking ALL the Muslims in America."

Once again, you pretend to be all knowing and arrogant. But, in fact you are absolutely wrong on this. I'll post the link that shows Trump wants to register all Muslims. You show me some proof the founders had any super future vision thing in mind when they claimed "all men are equal.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Your ignorance or pretended ignorance is not at all surprising.  As you know, or should know as many times as you have been told, the phrase "all men are created equal" was for a specific purpose.  The founders foresaw that for the country to grow and become great, the country had to include ALL people, it could not come instantly.  They were brilliant and wrote the constitution to be inclusive.

Once again, you pretend to be all knowing and arrogant.  But, in fact you are absolutely wrong on this.  I'll post the link that shows Trump wants to register all Muslims.  You show me some proof the founders had any super future vision thing in mind when they claimed "all men are equal.

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/20/donald-trump-says-hed-absolutely-require-muslims-to-register/

How convenient.  You only link to a pay site.  Simple, copy and paste the paragraph that says he wants fo ABSOLUTELY REQUIRE ALL MUSLIMS TO REGISTER.

It is not my responsibility that you never studied our constitution and its history.  I could recommend some books for you to educate yourself.

Last edited by Markle on 11/20/2016, 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Once again, you pretend to be all knowing and arrogant.  But, in fact you are absolutely wrong on this.  I'll post the link that shows Trump wants to register all Muslims.  You show me some proof the founders had any super future vision thing in mind when they claimed "all men are equal.

How convenient.  You only link to a pay site.  Simple, copy and past the paragraph that says he wants fo ABSOLUTELY REQUIRE ALL MUSLIMS TO REGISTER.

OK, you asked for it: "NEWTON, Iowa — Donald J. Trump, who earlier in the week said he was open to requiring Muslims in the United States to register in a database, said on Thursday night that he “would certainly implement that — absolutely.”

Mr. Trump was asked about the issue by an NBC News reporter and pressed on whether all Muslims in the country would be forced to register. “They have to be,” he said. “They have to be.’’

When asked how a system of registering Muslims would be carried out — whether, for instance, mosques would be where people could register — Mr. Trump said: “Different places. You sign up at different places. But it’s all about management. Our country has no management.’’

The NY Times link I provided opens without requiring any payment on my computer.  But if your wind-up machine is having trouble, try:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-muslim-registry-immigrants-policy-kris-bobach-reinstate-wall-a7420296.html     or:  http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-muslim-registry/story?id=43639946 or just Google "Trump to register muslims"

As for your infantile sugar-coated fantasy-filled version of early American history, show me how we didn't murder millions of Native Americans to steal their land, and show me that Washington, Jefferson and other founding fathers didn't own slaves.  Show me that the use of the word "equal" in the Declaration of Independence wasn't pure bullshit.
Explain to me why blacks and women and men who didn't own property were denied the right to vote.  My version of history is fully supported by academic historians in numerous published works.  Yours exists in treatises by Disney.  Next you're going to tell me George Washington's involvement leading up to the American Revolution was noble, principled, and honorable, and not because the King's Proclamation of 1763 shut off his land jobbing interests -- his primary source of income.  We're all ears.  

It is not my responsibility that you never our constitution and its history.  I could recommend some books for you to educate yourself.

First, you would have to convince me you've ever read a whole book.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

How convenient.  You only link to a pay site.  Simple, copy and past the paragraph that says he wants fo ABSOLUTELY REQUIRE ALL MUSLIMS TO REGISTER.

OK, you asked for it:  "NEWTON, Iowa — Donald J. Trump, who earlier in the week said he was open to requiring Muslims in the United States to register in a database, said on Thursday night that he “would certainly implement that — absolutely.”

Mr. Trump was asked about the issue by an NBC News reporter and pressed on whether all Muslims in the country would be forced to register. “They have to be,” he said. “They have to be.’’

When asked how a system of registering Muslims would be carried out — whether, for instance, mosques would be where people could register — Mr. Trump said: “Different places. You sign up at different places. But it’s all about management. Our country has no management.’’

The NY Times link I provided opens without requiring any payment on my computer.  But if your wind-up machine is having trouble, try:
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-muslim-registry-immigrants-policy-kris-bobach-reinstate-wall-a7420296.html     or:  http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-muslim-registry/story?id=43639946 or just Google "Trump to register muslims"

As for your infantile sugar-coated fantasy-filled version of early American history, show me how we didn't murder millions of Native Americans to steal their land, and show me that Washington, Jefferson and other founding fathers didn't own slaves.  Show me that the use of the word "equal" in the Declaration of Independence wasn't pure bullshit.
Explain to me why blacks and women and men who didn't own property were denied the right to vote.  My version of history is fully supported by academic historians in numerous published works.  Yours exists in treatises by Disney.  Next you're going to tell me George Washington's involvement leading up to the American Revolution was noble, principled, and honorable, and not because the King's Proclamation of 1763 shut off his land jobbing interests -- his primary source of income.  We're all ears.  

It is not my responsibility that you never our constitution and its history.  I could recommend some books for you to educate yourself.

First, you would have to convince me you've ever read a whole book.

U.S.A. and it's biggest lie ... AnimatedLaughterPink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum