Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ted Cruz Gonna Get Some of That Sweet Sweet Obamacare

+11
Hospital Bob
Wordslinger
knothead
ZVUGKTUBM
polecat
dumpcare
boards of FL
KarlRove
othershoe1030
2seaoat
Sal
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Bob wrote:The bottom line on all this,  Sal,  is that our government is broken.  And it's broken mainly because our country is now in a hatfields vs mccoys situation and the hatfields and mccoys are the "liberals" vs the "conservatives" whatever in the fuck that now even means.  

Each side believes it's side is always right and the other side is always wrong.
Absolutely no different than the two sets of spectators on each side of the wrastlin ring.  One side always cheers for Hulk Hogan and boos Macho Man Randy Savage while the other side always cheers for Randy Savage and boos Hulk Hogan no matter what.
I absolutely agree with your statement: '...our government is broken."

Yes, it is Hatfields vs. McCoys.

Why?  Because we don't own it anymore, and the oligarchs who do pay to keep us divided.

And, finally, the republicans are totally fucking crazy!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:
I absolutely agree with your statement: '...our government is broken."

Yes, it is Hatfields vs. McCoys.

Why?  Because we don't own it anymore, and the oligarchs who do pay to keep us divided.

And, finally, the republicans are totally fucking crazy!

I could not agree more with every word of that. Including the last sentence. lol

The only way I would have stated it differently is to point out that I see craziness on BOTH sides. Not just one side.
The actual Hatfields and McCoys were both crazy as loons. And so are the wrastlin fans on both sides of the ring. And so is the American populace combined with it's political and media celebrities.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

I'd ask you to show any example where Sal is going apeshit over something that is essentially normal protocol...but I already know the answer.

The reason you always "already know the answer" is because you will only listen to people who think exactly like you and you dismiss any opinion that doesn't fit your ideology.

You couldn't be further from the truth.  I generally try and engage with people I disagree with.  I ask questions, state my views and my supporting evidence, and then I ask for them to provide theirs.  

I said I already know the answer because the last time I asked you to quality your idea that liberals and conservatives are all alike, you were at a loss.  You basically had nothing and told me that it would be too much trouble to provide any supporting evidence for that idea.  All you were able to do was repeat yourself that liberals and conservatives are exactly alike.

Bob wrote:I never said Sal is "going apeshit".   What I said was is that Sal (and you) would have a different take on this if it was Bush instead of Obama who had made the trade.  I promise you that if Bush had dunnit, you and Sal would not be telling us it was "normal protocol".  lol
So I already gave you the goddamned example,  you just didn't want to hear it.  lol

We clearly have different definitions of the word "example".  All you did was restate your thesis.  "Democrats and republicans are exactly alike".  Yes.  We know.  I'm asking you to provide evidence for that.  Making up a hypothetical scenario does not qualify as a real world example any more than me saying "No I wouldn't".

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:By the way,  bds,  I want you to read to me from any law,  military regulation,  court decision or any fucking thing else where it states that it's "protocol" to trade five enemy combatant prisoners to get back one American military deserter?  If you can do that then I'll take back everything I said.  lol

This isn't a law, military regulation, or court decision, but it is a direct quote from former Secretary of Defense, Chuck Hagel:

http://www.factcheck.org/2014/06/sorting-murky-issues-on-the-pow-swap/

Hagel, June 1: Well, first of all, we didn’t negotiate with terrorists. As I said and explained before, Sergeant Bergdahl is a prisoner of war. That’s a normal process in getting your prisoners back.

The factcheck article above links to another article related to prisoner exchanges.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/topic/prisoners_of_war.aspx

You see, I can provide evidence that backs up what I'm saying.  I can show you what it is that I'm reading that leads me to my beliefs.  I'm merely asking you to do the same.  I'm not asking you to restate your thesis over and over.  I'm asking you to qualify it with supporting evidence.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I have to "restate my thesis" over and over, bds, because you and Sal keep begging the question.

Bergdahl was not simply just a "prisoner of war". At the time the trade was made, it was known to the military that Bergdahl was being accused of being a deserter. And if Obama was not aware of this he should have been elst he's just incompetent as a CIC.

It was the dumbest thing he could have ever done (both politically and logically) to go ahead with that trade when there was evidence that Bergdahl could well be a deserter.

Try again.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And I just listened to that asshole right-wing preacher Carl Gallups on local radio doing exactly the same thing with the Ted Cruz bit.  He is now trying to find anything to prove to his audience that Cruz is eligible to be president while Obama is not.
Just unbelievable.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:I have to "restate my thesis" over and over,  bds,  because you and Sal keep begging the question.

Bergdahl was not simply just a "prisoner of war".  At the time the trade was made,  it was known to the military that Bergdahl was being accused of being a deserter.  And if Obama was not aware of this he should have been elst he's just incompetent as a CIC.

It was the dumbest thing he could have ever done (both politically and logically) to go ahead with that trade when there was evidence that Bergdahl could well be a deserter.

Try again.

Simply being accused of something is different than being tried and found guilty.  Bergdahl was considered to be a prisoner of war at the time of the exchange, so the normal process of having him returned was executed.  The end.  Granted, there were unusual circumstances surrounding his disappearance, but at the time we simply didn't have enough information to know what was going on.  

I can't imagine abandoning normal protocol in a situation that involves securing the safety of a prisoner of war merely on the basis of vague speculation.  Perhaps you can.  Well, obviously you can.  

And unless you can provide some example, any example, of Sal being whipped into a frenzy over something that is basically normal protocol to the same degree that Markle and KarlRove have over this Bergahl prisoner swamp, you're leaving me no choice but to assume that you are simply talking out of your ass, and that you don't actually have anything to provide.   That is, your opinion isn't guided by real-world, factual information.  It is something that simply emerged in your own mind and that you repeat again and again.

Wouldn't you think that at least one....just once....you would be able to qualify your idea with real-world evidence?  If you can't...isn't that odd?

If I held an opinion such as yours that I simply couldn't back up with supporting evidence, it would no longer be my opinion.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
A simpleton would compare apples and oranges to make a bogus response like you just did.

Name me one other instance in the history of the United States when ANY president (democrat,  republican or any other party) traded any number of military combatants (one,  five, a hundred,  or a thousand it doesn't matter) TO GET BACK A FUCKING AMERICAN MILITARY DESERTER.

A former Bush administration official broke with Republicans on Tuesday to defend President Obama’s prisoner exchange, arguing that since “the war in Afghanistan is winding down,” the United States would be required to return prisoners held at Guantanamo Bay back to Afghanistan.

“I don’t see how these particular Taliban officials could ever have been tried in the southern district of New York,” John Bellinger, who served as an adviser to President George W. Bush explained during an appearance on Fox News Tuesday. “They’re certainly some Al Qaeda detainees who committed actual terrorist acts against Americans who perhaps could have been tried in a federal court because they committed federal crimes, but these particular Taliban detainees I think could never have been tried in federal court.” Although some of the released prisoners posed a danger to the United States when they were captured in 2002, especially toward soldiers serving in Afghanistan, several of the detainees did not commit crimes against Americans.

Asked about reports that Bergdahl deserted his unit, Bellinger added that the former hostage “will have to face justice, military justice.”

“I’m not saying this is clearly an easy choice but frankly I think a Republican, a president of either party, Republican or Democratic confronted with this opportunity to get back Sgt. Bergdahl, who is apparently in failing health, would have taken this opportunity to do this,” he added. “I think we would have made the same decision in the Bush administration.”

http://thinkprogress.org/world/2014/06/03/3444366/former-bush-official-blasts-gop-bush-would-have-agreed-to-bergdahl-swap/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:
Bob wrote:I have to "restate my thesis" over and over,  bds,  because you and Sal keep begging the question.

Bergdahl was not simply just a "prisoner of war".  At the time the trade was made,  it was known to the military that Bergdahl was being accused of being a deserter.  And if Obama was not aware of this he should have been elst he's just incompetent as a CIC.

Try again.

Simply being accused of something is different than being tried and found guilty.  Bergdahl was considered to be a prisoner of war at the time of the exchange, so the normal process of having him returned was executed.  The end.  Granted, there were unusual circumstances surrounding his disappearance, but at the time we simply didn't have enough information to know what was going on.  

I can't imagine abandoning normal protocol in a situation that involves securing the safety of a prisoner of war merely on the basis of vague speculation.  Perhaps you can.  Well, obviously you can.  

And unless you can provide some example, any example, of Sal being whipped into a frenzy over something that is basically normal protocol to the same degree that Markle and KarlRove have over this Bergahl prisoner swamp, you're leaving me no choice but to assume that you are simply talking out of your ass, and that you don't actually have anything to provide.   That is, your opinion isn't guided by real-world, factual information.  It is something that simply emerged in your own mind and that you repeat again and again.

Wouldn't you think that at least one....just once....you would be able to qualify your idea with real-world evidence?  If you can't...isn't that odd?

If I held an opinion such as yours that I simply couldn't back up with supporting evidence, it would no longer be my opinion.

One example of that "real world" evidence is what Berghdahl's own platoon members were telling us at the time it was being announced that this trade would happen. They were telling us they knew he deserted his post at the time it actually happened which was in 2009, long before the decision was made to make this trade.
They told us how pissed off they were when it happened because so much of an effort was made to rescue a deserter and how it even caused the deaths of some of their fellow soldiers who went out looking for the deserter.

I realize that actual eyewitnesses to the desertion have far less credibility to you than Obama and his politician buddies have. But that's not hard to understand because Karl and Markle believe whatever their politician heroes like Ted Cruz have to say about anything too. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

“I’m not saying this is clearly an easy choice but frankly I think a Republican, a president of either party, Republican or Democratic confronted with this opportunity to get back Sgt. Bergdahl, who is apparently in failing health, would have taken this opportunity to do this,” he added. [color=#ff0000]“I think we would have made the same decision in the Bush administration.”

Well firstly,  Bush was literally a moron.  All you had to do was listen to anything he uttered during his 8 years of office to allay any doubts about that.
I can easily believe Bush would have done the same thing as Obama.

And the reason is because Bergdahl was THE ONLY U.S. soldier to become a POW in Afghanistan and Bush and Obama both would want to revel in the glory of being the President who got the release of the ONLY POW taken in the conflict.
Neither wanted to hear the evidence that this POW was a deserter because that would not give them the PR coup they were after to get their approval rating up.

And it's because our politics is so fucked up by this war of ideology going on in the country that shit like this will happen.  All that gives us for presidents is politicians who will do stuff like this in attempt to win PR points instead of what makes sense.  We see it in so many policies and decisions.  We saw it with Bush,  we see it with Obama,  and we'll see it with whoever the next president is.

Last edited by Bob on 3/26/2015, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Try again.

One example of that "real world" evidence is what Berghdahl's own platoon members were telling us at the time it was being announced that this trade would happen.  They were telling us they knew he deserted his post at the time it actually happened which was in 2009,  long before the decision was made to make this trade.  
They told us how pissed off they were when it happened because so much of an effort was made to rescue a deserter and how it even caused the deaths of some of their fellow soldiers who went out looking for the deserter.  

I realize that actual eyewitnesses to the desertion have far less credibility to you than Obama and his politician buddies have.  But that's not hard to understand because Karl and Markle believe whatever their politician heroes like Ted Cruz have to say about anything too.  lol

I asked you for a real world example that supports your idea that democrats and republicans are exactly alike in the sense that they freak out over the opposition doing something that is basically normal protocol.  I never disputed the idea that there were unusual circumstances surrounding Bergahl's disappearance.  In, fact, I explicitly stated as much.  Here it is again:

boards of FL wrote:Simply being accused of something is different than being tried and found guilty.  Bergdahl was considered to be a prisoner of war at the time of the exchange, so the normal process of having him returned was executed.  The end.  Granted, there were unusual circumstances surrounding his disappearance, but at the time we simply didn't have enough information to know what was going on.  

But beyond that, whether it were Bush I, Bush II, Clinton, Obama, etc, we should always get our prisoners of war returned home safely.  If it is later determined that they deserted, then they should be brought to justice.  No crazy conspiracy theories there.  No crazy tales of negotiating with terrorists there.  No partisan spin.  We should simply follow the normal protocol.  But apparently in Bob-world, unofficial testimony should supersede all of that.  Some guy said that some other guy did something wrong.  Well.  That's good enough for me!  You had me at "some guy...".  Let's let him rot in the enemy's prison!  Right, Bob?

Getting back to the matter at hand, I'll ask again, do you have any "real world" example of Sal getting overly excited about an event that is essentially normal protocol to the degree that KarlRove and Markle have over Bergdahl?  Do you have any "real world" example beyond your own hypothetical conjecture that democrats and republicans on this forum are exactly alike?

The more and more I have to ask the question, the more apparent the answer becomes.

2seaoat

Bob makes many valid points, but his research as usual is flawed because he lacks the foundational knowledge and depends on internet clicks to cut and paste his answers, which if he spent less time in high school sitting on PB Beach skipping class, he might have actually enjoyed reading history.

In real time I will tell you that prisoner exchanges have existed since the inception of this country. Anybody who is not a web site clicker and actually has studied history understands the same. General Washington started the tradition for this country.

Second, the military detainees were Taliban. There may be some causal connections between terrorists and the Taliban since the American invasion of their country, but officially they NEVER were classified as terrorists, and they were most definitely enemy combatants.

BDs and Sal also makes many valid points that the internal legal status of the American serviceman does not change the theoretical goal of getting ALL our serviceman back. How could the President or Hagel become the judge, jury, and executioner of this serviceman or any serviceman detained by reaching the conclusions which Bob thinks should be obvious and sufficient to deny this person due process of a court martial, and decide somehow some servicemen are less than others and be left behind. Even as commander in chief that call is beyond his pay grade.

Finally, Bob shows his utter lack of comprehension legal concepts, that the mere fact of accusation of desertion is not sufficient for the CIC to act as if the serviceman has been convicted, and on this house of cards Bob has built his fallacious house of cards where his paradigm of the hatefields and the McCoys render our government bad......totally absurd, and completely without any real understanding of history, current events, or constitutional realities. America is doing just fine. The beauty of this noble experiment is that political fueds can be nasty, but the country grows stronger because in the end rationality and pragmatism always win the day.

To answer your question would I be upset with President Bush trying to get one of our serviceman back..........no. I know with all the out in space assumptions that Bob likes to make.......no, I would not be upset with the President bringing an American kid home.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2seaoat wrote:Bob makes many valid points, but his research as usual is flawed because he lacks the foundational knowledge and depends on internet clicks to cut and paste his answers, which if he spent less time in high school sitting on PB Beach skipping class, he might have actually enjoyed reading history.

In real time I will tell you that prisoner exchanges have existed since the inception of this country.  Anybody who is not a web site clicker and actually has studied history understands the same.  General Washington started the tradition for this country.

Second, the military detainees were Taliban.  There may be some causal connections between terrorists and the Taliban since the American invasion of their country, but officially they NEVER were classified as terrorists, and they were most definitely enemy combatants.

BDs and Sal also makes many valid points that the internal legal status of the American serviceman does not change the theoretical goal of getting ALL our serviceman back.   How could the President or Hagel become the judge, jury, and executioner of this serviceman or any serviceman detained by reaching the conclusions which Bob thinks should be obvious and sufficient to deny this person due process of a court martial, and decide somehow some servicemen are less than others and be left behind.   Even as commander in chief that call is beyond his pay grade.

Finally, Bob shows his utter lack of comprehension legal concepts, that the mere fact of accusation of desertion is not sufficient for the CIC to act as if the serviceman has been convicted, and on this house of cards Bob has built his fallacious house of cards where his paradigm of the hatefields and the McCoys render our government bad......totally absurd, and completely without any real understanding of history, current events, or constitutional realities.   America is doing just fine.   The beauty of this noble experiment is that political fueds can be nasty, but the country grows stronger because in the end rationality and pragmatism always win the day.

To answer your question would I be upset with President Bush trying to get one of our serviceman back..........no.   I know with all the out in space assumptions that Bob likes to make.......no, I would not be upset with the President bringing an American kid home.

Now look at this wrastler.  If it weren't for the fact that your username is displayed next to this post, I wouldn't have been able to tell if it were made by Markle, KarlRove, or PkrBum.   The arguments and substance are simply indistinguishable in any way.  Everything you just said is equally as crazy as concluding that Obama supports the killing of police officers, or that a supernatural being is - literally - helping the US military in the middle east.  Perhaps Bob was correct all along.  "lol"

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This time I have to praise you both.  First seaoat for remembering me telling stuff about my high school experience and then being able to poke fun of it so well.  lol
And then bds for contributing some really good sarcasm (my weakness).  lol

2seaoat

You know we love you Bob, and I would have left this forum long ago if you were not here.........its just I almost have to be mean to get you off your fence perch, when you used to take positions on the ground and defend them with excellent arguments and real facts......and your lucid arguments on 911 still stand as the forum standard for excellence where emotion was put to the side and you single handed dispensed with non facts and fantasy......but now we are stuck with the fence sitter......not nearly as much fun as years gone bye.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I see a fence-sitter as someone who is wishy washy and can't make up his mind whether to ally with the donkeys down below in the barnyard, or with their jackass cousins to the left of the fence.

But I'm not on the fence. I've left that barnyard alltogether and I'm the long walk searching for an alternative one. Haven't found it yet and probably won't in my lifetime though.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Try again.

One example of that "real world" evidence is what Berghdahl's own platoon members were telling us at the time it was being announced that this trade would happen.  They were telling us they knew he deserted his post at the time it actually happened which was in 2009,  long before the decision was made to make this trade.  

I realize that actual eyewitnesses to the desertion have far less credibility to you than Obama and his politician buddies have.  But that's not hard to understand because Karl and Markle believe whatever their politician heroes like Ted Cruz have to say about anything too.  lol

I know it must come as a shock, but people lie. That's why we have courts. Let the military handle it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

I know it must come as a shock, but people lie.   

Of course his fellow platoon members are lying,  tex.  They have to be.  They're not saying the same thing as obama and his politician buddies and that proves they have to be liars.  lol

It's just like what John Kerry witnessed in Vietnam.  The right-wingers will tell you he has to be lying too.  Why?  Because what he said didn't jive with what Nixon said either and for them that's proof he has to be lying.  lol

All you folks are really just two different peas in the same pod.  Or more accurately, just two sets of fanboys in the same wrastlin arena. lol

boards of FL

boards of FL

Let me give you a hypothetical scenario, Bob.  You're standing at the end of a pier.  Someone is drowning.  You're about to throw them a lifeline when someone else on shore yells "Don't!  I know that guy!  He is an asshole!"

Would you still help the guy out?  Would you let him drown and consider justice served?

Decisions decisions.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I know it must come as a shock, but people lie.   

Of course his fellow platoon members are lying,  tex.  They have to be.  They're not saying the same thing as obama and his politician buddies and that proves they have to be liars.  lol

It's just like what John Kerry witnessed in Vietnam.  The right-wingers will tell you he has to be lying too.  Why?  Because what he said didn't jive with what Nixon said either and for them that's proof he has to be lying.  lol

All you folks are really just two different peas in the same pod.  Or more accurately,  just two sets of fanboys in the same wrastlin arena.  lol

BS...I'm looking for sane policies...not some off the wall BS...and that's ALL the GOP is offering...more war...cutting SS and trying to derail Medicare...tax giveaways to those who need it least. WTH? Don't truth and reason mean ANYTHING anymore?

And Seaoat, I'm sorry you refuse to look into the evidence surrounding 9/11. That doesn't mean I'm wrong about it...it just means you've accepted Bob's absolute denial.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:Let me give you a hypothetical scenario, Bob.  You're standing at the end of a pier.  Someone is drowning.  You're about to throw them a lifeline when someone else on shore yells "Don't!  I know that guy!  He is an asshole!"

Would you still help the guy out?  Would you let him drown and consider justice served?

Decisions decisions.

Well if I was the decider I would have already known all about this guy and would have known it a long time before he "jumped off the pier".

The first sentence of this is referring to the years between his original capture and the time the decision was made to trade for his release...

All the while a debate raged among lawmakers about whether Bergdahl was a hero or a deserter.

One Obama administration official told Hastings, "We don't give a shit why he left. He's an American soldier. We want to bring him home."

However, another senior U.S. official involved in the negotiations said that "[Defense secretary Leon] Panetta and [Secretary of State Hillary Clinton] don't give a shit about getting him home."

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/american-pow-bowe-bergdahl-gave-indications-that-he-might-desert-2012-6#ixzz3VX0Yj5p4

Then we also have this from the same page...

Once he arrived at the Paktika outpost, Bergdahl "spent more time with the Afghans than he did with his platoon" and on the morning that he walked off, he asked his superior: "If I were to leave the base, would it cause problems if I took my sensitive equipment?"

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

And Seaoat, I'm sorry you refuse to look into the evidence surrounding 9/11.  That doesn't mean I'm wrong about it...it just means you've accepted Bob's absolute denial.  

Just so everyone reading this is on the same page, let's be sure and spell out what you're referring to here.

You believe Bush and Cheney blew up the World Trade Center and blamed it on fake terrorists. And you also believe they blew up the now infamous "Building 7" too.
AND you also believe Bush and Cheney fired a missile into the Pentagon. Or it was a bomb. Or it was some other airplane under the control of Bush and Cheney. But not American Airlines Flight 77.

2seaoat

Just so everyone reading this is on the same page, let's be sure and spell out what you're referring to here.

You believe Bush and Cheney blew up the World Trade Center and blamed it on fake terrorists. And you also believe they blew up the now infamous "Building 7" too.
AND you also believe Bush and Cheney fired a missile into the Pentagon. Or it was a bomb. Or it was some other airplane under the control of Bush and Cheney. But not American Airlines Flight 77.

pretty much sums it up.......

And Seaoat, I'm sorry you refuse to look into the evidence surrounding 9/11. That doesn't mean I'm wrong about it...it just means you've accepted Bob's absolute denial.
I never saw Bob, in his prime on this issue, absolutely deny anything, rather he methodically applied facts and science and blew thirty people on the PNJ out of the water.....not once.....not twice.....but EVERY single time. He was the 400 lb gorilla in the room on this subject, and not ONE person could rebut his logic......I stayed mostly out of it which is rare.....because he logically using facts disintegrated each and every argument.

I have always found any conspiracy at the Bin Laden level and upward, and these silly non relevant arguments were blown away by Bob, where I could not even respond because my argument would be clumsy and inefficient. Bob was the king of the hill on 911 and he took on all comers and NOBODY knocked him off the hill and ten years later......not one fact to prove bob was wrong.....not one.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Here’s some interesting accountability journalism: CNN’s Dana Bash asked Sen. Ted Cruz, a freshly announced 2016 presidential candidate, how his family would get health insurance now that his wife has taken an unpaid leave from her job at Goldman Sachs. “We’ll be getting new health insurance and we’ll presumably do it through my job with the Senate, and so we’ll be on the federal exchange with millions of others on the federal exchange,” the Texas Republican told her.

Yes, there’s irony there, as Bash noted in her interview. Cruz’s statement means that he’ll be getting insurance through the Affordable Care Act, the same law he has committed himself to repealing….

Next issue: Will he take the federal “subsidy” that others on Capitol Hill accept to defray their costs? asked Bash. “We will follow the text of the law,” Cruz said. “I strongly oppose the exemption that President Obama illegally put in place for members of Congress because Harry Reid and Senate Democrats didn’t want to be under the same rules as the American people.” So Bash wanted to know if Cruz would accept the “subsidy.” “I believe we should follow the text of the law,” said Cruz, repeating himself…

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/erik-wemple/wp/2015/03/24/cnns-dana-bash-corners-ted-cruz-on-use-of-obamacare/?hpid=z3

What is your point?

Without Obamacare, Cruze would have simply bought insurance from...here's a novel idea, a health insurance company or added her to his. Then he'd have written a check just like before.

The only difference is that he probably will not be able to get as good a policy as before Obamacare.

knothead

knothead

The only difference is that he probably will not be able to get as good a policy as before Obamacare.

I see you added 'probably' hedging your position . . . . I would defer to ppaca on this but based on my understanding of the law his policy would have been inferior to what he had before Obamacare. emphasis added. Most all Americans had essentially junk policies, i.e., did not cover things we really needed adequately. Again, ppaca would be a good source and would know more than you or I.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum