Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pick final four teams.......

+2
boards of FL
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Pick final four teams....... Empty Pick final four teams....... 3/15/2015, 9:23 pm

2seaoat

The South and East brackets are totally lame. What an awful distribution of good teams. The Midwest and West are loaded with talented teams.

KY
Wisc
Duke
Virginia

Wisconsin wins it all.

2Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/16/2015, 12:47 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

I have the same four teams as you, though Virginia is going to win it all.

polecat

polecat

No need to pick final four when I can give you the winner...
Coastal Carolina!

Sal

Sal

If Kentucky is firing on all cylinders, there is no college basketball team that can beat them.

If you don't want to see them take their ninth championship, you're gonna have to pray for an off night or for the injury bug to come calling.

GO BIG BLUE!

Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers Basketball cheers

Sal

Sal

Vegas has Kentucky as the 6/5 favorite to win it all.

2seaoat

I would put a Hundred bucks on Wisconsin at 6-1 in a NY second if I was in Vegas. You would have to be a fool to bet 600 bucks on KY only to win 500.....with any team capable of getting hot on threes.

7Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/16/2015, 10:21 pm

knothead

knothead

You all know I am partisan and biased as a life long Wildcat, however, as I post make this comment . . . . I am nervous but only because I don't want to jinx them . . . . . Kentucky should win it all and run the table IF (to use Sal's words) they are firing on all cylinders there is no team that can beat them period! Being a realist I, of course, understand that there are other extremely talented teams and yes Wisconsin is one of those teams but they lack the depth to fight off the Wildcats . . . . it is called exhaustion or a lack of fresh legs. The likelihood of KY going the distance is against them since we have all seen so many tournaments and we all know it only takes one off-night with an aspiring opponent hitting on all cylinders to bring this team for the ages to an end. I hope I am right and Mr. Oats is wrong in his assessment . . . . . .

The SEC tourney in Nashville was a blast as I interacted with fans from every school . . . . what a great time . . . . the Oak Ridge Boys sung the national anthem . . . . record attendance at the Bridge Stone Arena of 20,315 . . . . . saw Scotty Pippen, Kenny Walker, and of course the ubiquitous fan Ashley Judd. What a great event!

GO BIG BLUE !!!!!

8Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/16/2015, 10:32 pm

2seaoat

I am jealous, but as badly as they beat Auburn both times....I doubt I would have had as good of a time.......thankfully football and woman's basketball are Auburn strengths. I am a Kaminsky fan. I think he is getting stronger with each game. I believe he could be the number one pick in the draft. He reminds me of Niko with the Bulls, rebounds, plays defense, and can hit the threes and space the floor. Absolute gem for the pros. If Kaminsky is playing KY and he is hot, he changes the game completely......changes the spacing on the floor. Having said all this......I have not seen a team as dominate as KY since the UCLA dominance in the early 70s.

9Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/16/2015, 10:55 pm

knothead

knothead

It's gonna be a fun NCAA tourney . . . everyone has their cross hairs on an undefeated Division I team as they should and the mere prospect of a team going wire to wire is an electrifying possibility . . . . even Wisconsin fans, Arizona fans, Duke fans . . . . all agree that this could be a team they find themselves pulling for to achieve a record almost impossible to comprehend.
Heck KY could lose to Manhattan in the first game . . . . or???????????

10Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/16/2015, 11:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:You all know I am partisan and biased as a life long Wildcat, however, as I post make this comment . . . . I am nervous but only because I don't want to jinx them . . . . . Kentucky should win it all and run the table IF (to use Sal's words) they are firing on all cylinders there is no team that can beat them period! Being a realist I, of course, understand that there are other extremely talented teams and yes Wisconsin is one of those teams but they lack the depth to fight off the Wildcats . . . . it is called exhaustion or a lack of fresh legs. The likelihood of KY going the distance is against them since we have all seen so many tournaments and we all know it only takes one off-night with an aspiring opponent hitting on all cylinders to bring this team for the ages to an end. I hope I am right and Mr. Oats is wrong in his assessment . . . . . .

The SEC tourney in Nashville was a blast as I interacted with fans from every school . . . . what a great time . . . . the Oak Ridge Boys sung the national anthem . . . . record attendance at the Bridge Stone Arena of 20,315 . . . . . saw Scotty Pippen, Kenny Walker, and of course the ubiquitous fan Ashley Judd. What a great event!

GO BIG BLUE !!!!!

I watched the game but I know it was awesome being there. Glad you got to go.

11Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/19/2015, 10:23 pm

2seaoat

Georgia State is making the tournament fun.....the father son storyline is great.

12Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/22/2015, 2:12 am

2seaoat

Sunday will determine the sweet 16, and I feel very confident that my teams will all make this level. A good tournament so far........

13Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/22/2015, 9:34 am

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:The South and East brackets are totally lame.  What an awful distribution of good teams.  The Midwest and West are loaded with talented teams.

KY
Wisc
Duke
Virginia

Wisconsin wins it all.

I can't disagree with these picks to make it to the Final Four although it is very conceivable that Duke may not make it . . . . we'll see of course. I believe Wisc and KY will be in the finals and KY has the best chance to contain Frank Kaminsky and will find a way to win it all. I hate to see it come to an end but like all things it certainly will but what fun . . . . . what a season!

14Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/22/2015, 2:05 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Virginia looks terrible.

15Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/22/2015, 2:12 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:Virginia looks terrible.

Agree . . . . I'm surprised at their performance.

16Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/22/2015, 2:24 pm

Sal

Sal

I have NC State beating Nova and MSU beating Virginia on my brackets, so I'm feeling pretty smart.

Although, Baylor burned me pretty badly.

17Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/22/2015, 4:34 pm

2seaoat

It was foolish of me to bet against Michigan State during March Madness. Coaching makes a huge difference in tournaments.

18Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/22/2015, 5:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

boards of FL wrote:I have the same four teams as you, though Virginia is going to win it all.

What's your next guess?

19Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/22/2015, 5:17 pm

knothead

knothead

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:I have the same four teams as you, though Virginia is going to win it all.

What's your next guess?

You don't miss a trick . . . . lol

20Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/22/2015, 5:31 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

What's your next guess?

You don't miss a trick . . . . lol

Basketball

21Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/22/2015, 8:38 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I'm not impressed with Wisconsin.

22Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/22/2015, 10:10 pm

2seaoat

I'm not impressed with Wisconsin.

You will be. North Carolina next. Should be a great game.

23Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/22/2015, 10:42 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Hopefully that will be a better game.

24Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/23/2015, 9:44 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:

What's your next guess?

Kentucky? I don't watch college basketball unless the Gators have a dog in the fight.

25Pick final four teams....... Empty Re: Pick final four teams....... 3/24/2015, 1:30 pm

2seaoat

The turtle vs the rabbit.......the turtle will win and Wisconsin advances Thursday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum