Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Niece Meets Sarah Palin

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Niece Meets Sarah Palin Empty My Niece Meets Sarah Palin 2/28/2015, 10:58 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My Niece Meets Sarah Palin Kelly_10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2My Niece Meets Sarah Palin Empty Re: My Niece Meets Sarah Palin 2/28/2015, 11:05 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The photo was taken today in Fairbanks, Alaska. My niece (daughter of my wife's sister) and her hubby abruptly pulled-up stakes from where they lived near Charleston, SC last fall and hurriedly moved to Alaska with their three kids. They moved with little cash and on a wing and a prayer.

They both eventually found jobs and apparently are doing okay. She works for the City of Fairbanks and he works in a mine somewhere.

I don't know how she and Palin ran into each other, but Niece did not want to divulge to Sarah that she was born and raised in New York. She just said she was from South Carolina, so she would appear conservative enough.

3My Niece Meets Sarah Palin Empty Re: My Niece Meets Sarah Palin 3/1/2015, 12:03 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nice!

4My Niece Meets Sarah Palin Empty Re: My Niece Meets Sarah Palin 3/1/2015, 6:37 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:The photo was taken today in Fairbanks, Alaska. My niece (daughter of my wife's sister) and her hubby abruptly pulled-up stakes from where they lived near Charleston, SC last fall and hurriedly moved to Alaska with their three kids. They moved with little cash and on a wing and a prayer.

They both eventually found jobs and apparently are doing okay. She works for the City of Fairbanks and he works in a mine somewhere.

I don't know how she and Palin ran into each other, but Niece did not want to divulge to Sarah that she was born and raised in New York. She just said she was from South Carolina, so she would appear conservative enough.

Did they move to Alaska because of Palin? What was her impression of Miss Sarah?

5My Niece Meets Sarah Palin Empty Re: My Niece Meets Sarah Palin 3/1/2015, 7:04 pm

Sal

Sal

It's just a good thing that crudeness, ineptitude, and stupidity are not contagious.

6My Niece Meets Sarah Palin Empty Re: My Niece Meets Sarah Palin 3/1/2015, 8:42 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

othershoe1030 wrote:Did they move to Alaska because of Palin? What was her impression of Miss Sarah?

I don't know why they chose Alaska. They are there and doing okay. I don't know how she met Palin, except that Palin had walked up to her and made a positive comment about her snow suit. I guess in Alaska, everyone needs one of those.

From the looks of the background, this must have been some kind of snowmobile event, or something. I have been through Alaska about 5 times; going and coming to Okinawa for deployments. Anchorage is on the great circle route between Southern California and Japan.

7My Niece Meets Sarah Palin Empty Re: My Niece Meets Sarah Palin 3/2/2015, 11:41 am

cool1

cool1

So Cool

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum