Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama's Just Flat Out Trolling Them Now

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

lmao

2seaoat

He owns them.......the smart folks are starting to realize how utterly stupid they have been for six years.......the dumb ones continue to provide entertainment. Who in America other than insurance companies was happy about excluding folks because of preexisting conditions.......the American people are so over this stupid non controversy.....people are getting health care coverage....what 15 million more. America is a better place than a decade ago, and will be better a decade from now.....but like the Judge in Alabama.......insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different result.....54 bills to repeal.....massive insanity.

boards of FL

boards of FL

ACA enrollments are estimated at 30 million this year. (9 million on-exchange, 7.5 million off-exchange, 10.7 million Medicaid, and 2.0 million assorted)

I think republicans should keep hammering this issue. Not since Benghazi have I seen such mastery level political strategy.

dumb... so dumb I had to use lowercase for the first dumb... and I'll throw in a below the decorum of the potus.

It's nice that the useful idiots take him seriously... no one else does. Enjoy comrades.

2seaoat

You know my whole life......when people would take a pot shot at me.....dumb was not one of their descriptive words. President Obama has done an excellent job, and the non recognition of the same tells me more about the person who thinks I am dumb. I used to use a red devil spinner when trolling in an aluminum row boat.........clean em......put em in lots of butter......and fry em up Presz.

Idiocracy comrade... enjoy.

2seaoat wrote:You know my whole life......when people would take a pot shot at me.....dumb was not one of their descriptive words.  President Obama has done an excellent job, and the non recognition of the same tells me more about the person who thinks I am dumb.  I used to use a red devil spinner when trolling in an aluminum row boat.........clean em......put em in lots of butter......and fry em up Presz.

Obama's Just Flat Out Trolling Them Now Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM6DJ-pbfTvgOvLEa7E9Ds5CHoXZHFwdkYaWh7Xf6EBv5DZ1_3dA

He certainly did do a bang up job of murdering 25,000 Libyans without seeking Congressional approval.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvTiMMlkNg

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum