Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am flat out agravated and pissed off

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

every god damn day for the last two weeks I have had to sit outside on my very fine pool area and listen to this stupid negro bitch.

she goes on and on and fucking on.

so far, I know her momma aint gonna loose the couch because its at her house and she shouldnt anyway because she paid on it 2/3 of the time and they got thier money,

then someone got put in jail after a high car speed chase,

right now she said to someone dont make her feel like damn blackness and marion was blah blah blah, blah blah blah

im going to pull her wig off soon Twisted Evil

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:every god damn day for the last two weeks I have had to sit outside on my very fine pool area and listen to this stupid negro bitch.

so far, I know her momma aint gonna loose the couch because its at her house and she shouldnt anyway because she paid on it 2/3 of the time and they got thier money,

right now she said to someone dont make her feel like damn blackness and marion was blah blah blah, blah blah blah

What happened, chrissy?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:every god damn day for the last two weeks I have had to sit outside on my very fine pool area and listen to this stupid negro bitch.

What happened, chrissy?

she sits on her phone with multiple people I guess bitching ALL GODDAM day long.

she puts any bitcher here to shame. I can not take it and this is a quiet neighborhood.

I have now turned up my fleetwoodmac music to drown her out or I am going to go over and get my assed kicked

I have now drowned out the stupid bitch by hooking up speakers to my lap top hahahahahahahahaha Twisted Evil

im done for, im giving in because of this song

i love the little kitty

That sounds like my neighbor.. now I'm hearing Fleetwood Mac and she's bitchin about that too.. Very Happy

Lurch wrote:That sounds like my neighbor.. now I'm hearing Fleetwood Mac and she's bitchin about that too.. Very Happy

it got so loud on my deck and all my fam came out, turned into a dance party right up until the boys went in the pool cloths and all playin around.

raing now, they are watchin a scary movie, which is good because im taking them to a haunted place tomorow and I want them to be creepd out lol

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

You live between dreamsglore and salinski?

Rogue wrote: every god damn day for the last two weeks I have had to sit outside on my very fine pool area and listen to this stupid negro bitch.

I thought you were going camping this weekend? How was it?

Yomama wrote:
Rogue wrote: every god damn day for the last two weeks I have had to sit outside on my very fine pool area and listen to this stupid negro bitch.

I did go camping. I will show pics later.

I have to say unfortuanly for me though this stupid bitch is still on her back porch bitchin. I am going to beat her ass, i swear. i might.

I pay a lot of money to live here. im not going to tolerate this shit.

she sees us outside too, we are quiet. matter of a fact this neighborhood is very quiet except for HER. Mad

Yella

Yella

Rogue wrote:
Yomama wrote:

I have to say unfortuanly for me though this stupid bitch is still on her back porch bitchin. I am going to beat her ass, i swear. i might.

she sees us outside too, we are quiet. matter of a fact this neighborhood is very quiet except for HER. Mad

I am the man with the plan. Here it is.

Go out and buy a large rubber snake then walk over to the edge of her property and holler "Snake!" nice and loud and then get down and pretend to be picking it up off of the grass. Tell her it just slithered out from under her porch. Hold it up high so she can see it all wiggily and snaky and then pretend to throw it back in her yard. Put it under your shirt, she won't see you do it because she will be freaked out to the nth degree. Say something, "Snakes don't frighten me, I studied snakes in college. But I don't want it over here because of the kiddies."

I bet she stays inside for a while .

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Yomama wrote:

I am the man with the plan. Here it is.

Go out and buy a large rubber snake then walk over to the edge of her property and holler "Snake!" nice and loud and then get down and pretend to be picking it up off of the grass. Tell her it just slithered out from under her porch. Hold it up high so she can see it all wiggily and snaky and then pretend to throw it back in her yard. Put it under your shirt, she won't see you do it because she will be freaked out to the nth degree. Say something, "Snakes don't frighten me, I studied snakes in college. But I don't want it over here because of the kiddies."

I bet she stays inside for a while .

its not like a porch porch. no under neath it to get to. its a screened in porch. I guess I should call it a lanai.

funny idea though.

I think im just going to have to find a way to be more repulssive than her legally. since going to jail isnt my style and she would probaly whoop my ass anyway.

I was thinking isnce her back porce faces the empty lot next to me I could just have my dog walked to poop in that area in front of her every times she goes on a rant....

im still thinkin of stuff....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Put a for sale sign in her yard while she's at work.
Nevermind. She doesn't work, does she? Can she get me a free cell phone?

ghandi wrote:Put a for sale sign in her yard while she's at work.
Nevermind. She doesn't work, does she? Can she get me a free cell phone?

she dont work. I think she moved in with a relative who is hatian. i never see him much, he works. she is just a pain in the ass, probaly for him too.

this isnt a poor area, but she is a transplant so who knows, she may get a free cell phone.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Call ICE and say you suspect something next door.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum