Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat blows a call again.....yeah no fighting in Ukraine...just 5400+ dead since the start of this event

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/us-warns-putin-before-ukraine-talks/ar-AA9eLu4

However, there was intense fighting in eastern Ukraine ahead of the talks.

On Tuesday, four soldiers and at least eight civilians were killed in rocket attacks on a key military base and a residential area in Kramatorsk.

Government officials said the rockets were fired from a rebel-held area, but separatists denied being behind the attack.

More than 5,400 people have died since the conflict began and civilian casualties have risen in recent weeks.

gatorfan

The U.S. military plans in March to start training Ukrainian soldiers who are battling Russian-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine, a top U.S. military commander in Europe said Wednesday.

U.S. Army Europe Commander Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges said a battalion of U.S. soldiers would train three battalions of Ukrainians from the Interior Ministry at the Yavariv training center in the western Ukrainian city of Lviv.

Hodges' remarks came amid an intensification of fighting in eastern Ukraine, and as French, German, Ukrainian and Russian leaders are due to meet later Wednesday for peace talks in Minsk, Belarus, whose success is far from certain.

The planned training, Hodges said, will involve Americans teaching the Ukrainians how to better defend themselves against "Russian and rebel artillery and rockets." Training will also include securing roads, bridges and other infrastructure, treating and evacuating casualties, and operating in an environment where Russians are jamming communications.

Hodges accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of arming and fomenting the pro-Russia separatists.

"I think it's very important to recognize these are not separatists, these are proxies for President Putin," Hodges said. "It is very obvious from the amount of ammunition, the type of equipment, that there is direct Russian military intervention in the area around Debaltseve."

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/us-army-start-training-ukrainian-troops-commander-28886666

2seaoat

Ukraine could be over run in 14 days by the Russian military and Nato would not respond, and America would not respond. George Keenan's rule still govern. With all the Russian power knowing that they can defeat Ukraine militarily in two weeks, why have they not pulled the trigger.
President Obama and Nato. Now for the checker players.....focus on what is not in America's national interest, and where we have no power to change anything, and for the chess players......thank you President Obama.

Oh by the way, a year and half almost after I called exactly what was going to happen......Nothing but success for the President, and the American consumers.

Russia redrawing the boundaries of eastern europe is a STUNNING SUCCESSES..!! Lol... what a homer you are.

Tell us how libya, somalia, yemen, egypt, iran, iraq... etc are all stunning successes too... I need a good laugh tonite.

2seaoat

Ok, PK......for the checker players:

move 1. Russia maintains a puppet government in Ukraine which is a subservient province of Russia.

Move 2. The CIA and Ukranian nationalist want to be free from Russian dominion. They revolt on the streets and get a non puppet of Russia elected.

Move 3. Crimea is within the zone of critical Russian interest and clearly not protected by the George Keenan model of critical American interests.

Move 4. Russia takes its critical military bases and surrounding territory.

Move 5. Russia, so as not to lose Crimea begins to destabilize Ukraine and the non puppet government by aiding Ukrainian separatist.

Move 6. Nato and President Obama find the support for the separatist and active Russian military action in Eastern Ukraine to be sanctionable.

Move 7. Sanctions applied.

Move 8 Russian economy tumbles into the chitter.

Move 9 Russian makes worldwide symbolic shows of power

Move 10 Nato and America begin discussions of arming Ukraine and expanding the Nato umbrella to include Ukraine.

Move 11 Russian reach diplomatic resolution within three years with Nato....no expansion of the umbrella, recognition of Crimea, and cessation to Russian sponsored separatist in Eastern Ukraine.

Checker players.....boots on the ground.

KarlRove

KarlRove

5400 + dead...tell that to the affected families as you sit in a country that has peace, enough food to eat, and unlimited natural gas for heat in the winter as you post from your Lazy Boy

2seaoat

By golly Seaoat right again.....the Scardy cats 0.....Seaoat 20

Russia 1 Nato/eu 0

Russia gains the eastern european territory it desired... at best obama will gain political cover disguised as compromise.

2seaoat

Russia gains the eastern european territory it desired... at best obama will gain political cover disguised as compromise.

Poor Pk does not understand international relations......go to the corner and put on the dunce hat.......and write on the black board.....I will not comment on things I do not understand......I will not comment on things I do not understand.

The teacher recognizes Seaoat......the one who brings teacher an apple everyday.......Seaoat you understand the subject matter and get a golden star for your card which is filled with golden stars........because you understood that Ukraine was an independent nation in name only before Cia and Ukrainian nationalist booted out Putin's puppet government which was controlled from Moscow and made Ukraine a subservient state of Russia where the Putin corruption and looting of the national treasury stopped......poor PK.....he so wants a golden star.........as seaoat feeling bad about PK's dilemma......offers him a book to read so someday he will be able to post cogent information which actually reflect reality. Thank you President Obama, but President Bush......sadly you left poor little PK behind, and you promised no child left behind.......so sad....but the dunce hat fits him so well.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ukraine ceasefire deal reached after marathon Minsk talks
http://www.cnn.com/2015/02/12/europe/ukraine-conflict/index.html

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I am getting tired of spiking the ball.......maybe we should make the field 150 yards long.........The Scardy Cats and the manipulators who scare them to death, need to take a deep breath, and realize the American public has had their fill of MIC. President Obama has brought simple intelligence to American foreign policy where the gunslinger mentality of military solutions has evolved to traditional diplomatic finesse and geopolitical realities.

KarlRove

KarlRove

5400 plus dead. Nuf said and none of your family died so I guess its meaningless for you,

2seaoat

5400 plus dead. Nuf said and none of your family died so I guess its meaningless for you,

Tactically instability could create a flash point, but strategically.....you are right it is meaningless positioning for the ultimate diplomatic solution......right again.

2seaoat

Pace.....another cease fire.....to be broken again......then another cease fire.....diplomacy......no burning invasion of Ukraine and reestablishment of the Russian puppet State. Thank you President Obama.

Lol... Russia gets what they wanted. Gawd you're a brown noser.

2seaoat

Lol... Russia gets what they wanted. Gawd you're a brown noser.

I am beginning to think you really do not understand. They lost control of their puppet regime, and are scrambling to keep important critical strategic bases, and you think Russia got what they wanted.....you certainly have never studied history or international relations......That Ivory tower may be nothing more than isolation from knowledge.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/aponline/2015/02/18/world/europe/ap-eu-ukraine.html?_r=0&referrer=

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum