Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question about the DNC

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Question about the DNC Empty Question about the DNC 9/5/2012, 7:00 pm

Why is Bill Clinton giving a keynote speech and Joe Biden is sitting on the side lines? Obama seems to be relying heavily on Bill Clintons to motivate the democrats, this seems to be a sign of shear panic and desperation since Obama alone cannot motivate his own party with his horrible record.

2Question about the DNC Empty Re: Question about the DNC 9/5/2012, 7:14 pm

NaNook

NaNook

alecto wrote:Why is Bill Clinton giving a keynote speech and Joe Biden is sitting on the side lines? Obama seems to be relying heavily on Bill Clintons to motivate the democrats, this seems to be a sign of shear panic and desperation since Obama alone cannot motivate his own party with his horrible record.

Bill Clinton will announce tonight he is running for VP. He has had his eyes on girls in the crowd.

3Question about the DNC Empty Re: Question about the DNC 9/5/2012, 7:22 pm

Markle

Markle

NaNook wrote:
alecto wrote:Why is Bill Clinton giving a keynote speech and Joe Biden is sitting on the side lines? Obama seems to be relying heavily on Bill Clintons to motivate the democrats, this seems to be a sign of shear panic and desperation since Obama alone cannot motivate his own party with his horrible record.

Bill Clinton will announce tonight he is running for VP. He has had his eyes on girls in the crowd.

Not even President Clinton's wife wanted that job. She turned it down weeks ago and is half way around the world.

4Question about the DNC Empty Re: Question about the DNC 9/5/2012, 8:58 pm

I just think there is something majorly wrong with the Obama campaign when they do not allow the current VP (Joe Biden) to speak but instead they are piggy backing on Bill Clintons popularity. Clinton doesn't even like Obama.

5Question about the DNC Empty Re: Question about the DNC 9/5/2012, 9:08 pm

Obama is going down on Nov 6th. The handwriting is on the wall.

6Question about the DNC Empty Re: Question about the DNC 9/5/2012, 9:33 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I hadn't been paying attention to when/if Biden was speaking but it seems he is speaking Thursday.

Biden’s political value is even more crucial this year than in 2008 — and by putting the vice president on the same night as Obama, the campaign will guarantee more coverage for him to deliver the standard base-rousing, attack-dog running mate speech and appeal to those white, working- and middle-class voters the campaign is still counting on him to swing.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/80621.html#ixzz25eIHMBac

7Question about the DNC Empty Re: Question about the DNC 9/5/2012, 9:41 pm

othershoe1030 wrote:I hadn't been paying attention to when/if Biden was speaking but it seems he is speaking Thursday.

Biden’s political value is even more crucial this year than in 2008 — and by putting the vice president on the same night as Obama, the campaign will guarantee more coverage for him to deliver the standard base-rousing, attack-dog running mate speech and appeal to those white, working- and middle-class voters the campaign is still counting on him to swing.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0912/80621.html#ixzz25eIHMBac

Yeah I just heard he was speaking tomorrow night so I stand corrected.

8Question about the DNC Empty Re: Question about the DNC 9/5/2012, 10:01 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

alecto wrote:

Yeah I just heard he was speaking tomorrow night so I stand corrected.
No problem, just trying to get the word out. It's a librarian thing. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum