Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thanks to Bush and the CIA, millions of us are ashamed of our country.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

QUOTATION OF THE DAY

"Imagine if we didn't go down that road. Imagine. We played into the enemy's hand. Now we have American hostages in orange jumpsuits because we put people in orange jumpsuits."

ALI H. SOUFAN, a former F.B.I. agent who clashed with the C.I.A. over its interrogation tactics.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The CIA has been a very evil rogue organization since it's inception. JFK wanted to tear it into pieces and cast it into the wind ..paraphrased...well look what those intentions got him.. They run drugs and are about as evil as any enemy we have ever faced.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

This seems like the place to repost this link. No one seems to realize that L'il Bush's presidency was in many ways a replay of his father's, except he and Cheney took shock & awe to a whole new level.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/06/el-salvador-iraq-police-squads-washington

Why is it that every time we have a national or international tragedy, you find the name Bush?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Daddy Bush was the head of the CIA...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:This seems like the place to repost this link.  No one seems to realize that L'il Bush's presidency was in many ways a replay of his father's, except he and Cheney took shock & awe to a whole new level.  

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/mar/06/el-salvador-iraq-police-squads-washington

Why is it that every time we have a national or international tragedy, you find the name Bush?

We find the name Bush because of the crimes that were committed under his leadership. I don't give a damn what party he represents.

If it's a fact that Obama has been illegally murdering people with drones, I'll be just as supportive of his trial and punishment if found guilty.

What's your point about the fact that Bush's name comes up frequently in cases of criminal acts? Please explain.

KarlRove

KarlRove

I say let'em get'er done in response to my support for the CIA. Someone has to be on that wall protecting everyone. It sure isn't anyone here except for myself right now doing anything for their country.

The cia also provides targeting for obama's drone outreach program... that kills scores of innocents per bad guy.

I'd also like a full accounting of what the cia was doing in lybia, turkey, syria, pakistan... etc. Who do they work for?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

KarlRove wrote:I say let'em get'er done in response to my support for the CIA. Someone has to be on that wall protecting everyone. It sure isn't anyone here except for myself right now doing anything for their country.
By country you mean the MIC and it's bankers getting rich off the blood shed they are provoking all around the world. One of these days they are going to poke the wrong country and wipe that face right off your smug smile as you vaporize doing for your "country". Pink mist and blowin in the wind...

you are as deluded as this fool....

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:I say let'em get'er done in response to my support for the CIA. Someone has to be on that wall protecting everyone. It sure isn't anyone here except for myself right now doing anything for their country.

Tell us, praytell, just what heroic and wonderful things you're doing right now for your country. We're all ears.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wordslinger wrote:

Tell us, praytell, just what heroic and wonderful things you're doing right now for your country.  We're all ears.

I'm still in....what about you?

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:

Loser ...

... get a job, already.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

Loser ...

... get a job, already.

I have two homey and going to school FT as well. Let me know when you get a job.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Tell us, praytell, just what heroic and wonderful things you're doing right now for your country.  We're all ears.

Golly, I feel much safer now! I pay my taxes, that trumps your bullshit service hero boy.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wordslinger wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:This seems like the place to repost this link.  No one seems to realize that L'il Bush's presidency was in many ways a replay of his father's, except he and Cheney took shock & awe to a whole new level.  

We find the name Bush because of the crimes that were committed under his leadership.  I don't give a damn what party he represents.

If it's a fact that Obama has been illegally murdering people with drones, I'll be just as supportive of his trial and punishment if found guilty.

What's your point about the fact that Bush's name comes up frequently in cases of criminal acts?  Please explain.  

Prescott Bush was caught financing the Nazis in WWII. Poppy Bush can easily be linked to the Bay of Pigs and was CIA long before it was publicly acknowledged. Poppy Bush's alibi for the Kennedy assassination doesn't hold up. He was a Nixon insider. He had unprecedented powers as VP under Reagan, which puts him square in the middle of Iran/Contra and the slaughter of thousands in El Salvador. He probably also orchestrated the assassination attempt on Reagan...the Hinckleys were family friends. That's only the tip of the iceberg.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Generally, when you are CIA you don't run around telling people.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Wow talk about people who are unstable, anyone who would believe conspiracy theories such as these really needs some help.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Wow talk about people who are unstable, anyone who would believe conspiracy theories such as these really needs some help.

She should listen to you Pacedog/KarlRove or whatever ... because when it comes to desperately needing mental health services ... you're at the head of the list.

Screw the CIA and all who support those pukes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum