Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's almost funny... Obama to talk jobs and wages in Wisconsin... where the media has ignored their economic improvement by cutting govt

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://m.tribtown.com/view/story/c8359a6afb2140f695d0cb891b2394da/WI--Obama-Wisconsin

WAUKESHA,Wisconsin —President Barack Obama is coming to southeastern Wisconsin,where he's expected to talk about jobs and the minimum wage.

The president is scheduled to visit a General Electric plant in Waukesha that makes gas engines. It's part of a four-stop tour he's making to expand on themes from his State of the Union address.

Thursday's visit comes as Obama's approval rating in Wisconsin has sunk to its lowest level in two years. A poll released Monday says his approval rating among Wisconsin voters is 44 percent,down from 49 percent in October.

Republican Gov. Scott Walker plans to greet the Democratic president in Milwaukee to discuss the state's propane shortage. But Walker says he won't visit the GE plant because he has business in Madison.

(Story distributed by The Associated Press)

2seaoat

I hate to break the news to you, but Gov Walker promised 250k new private sector jobs in his first term...........not even in the ballpark even though the economy of the nation has been doing well during his term..........Hona Lee is a great place to live a fantasy...
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/promises/walk-o-meter/promise/526/create-250000-new-jobs/

It's over 100k and building momentum... I know that's painful for a progressive govt shill... tough shit.

If the climate remains stable for biz... biz will come and grow. Radical I know. Don't worry... the feds won't help.

2seaoat wrote:I hate to break the news to you,  but Gov Walker promised 250k new private sector jobs in his first term...........not even in the ballpark even though the economy of the nation has been doing well during his term..........Hona Lee is a great place to live a fantasy...
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/promises/walk-o-meter/promise/526/create-250000-new-jobs/

first of all...... LOL@ the bold above. again LOL

and I read your link, those are not bad numbers, he has until 2015 to meet his goal.

while being 37Th in the nation is nothing to shout about, remember this, he beats Illinois LOL

knothead

knothead

Did Gov. Walker embrace President Obama? It's the kiss of death to the GOP base.

2seaoat

first of all...... LOL@ the bold above. again LOL

The president is delivering 3.2% growth last quarter, and Walker is bumbling around unable to even get close to his promised 250k private sector jobs....no wonder the President visited Wisconsin......he whispered in Walker's ear....I got your back.

2seaoat wrote:first of all...... LOL@ the bold above. again LOL

The president is delivering 3.2% growth last quarter, and Walker is bumbling around unable to even get close to his promised 250k private sector jobs....no wonder the President visited Wisconsin......he whispered in Walker's ear....I got your back.

If I were you I wouldn't compare the president to walker.

The president certainly hasn't kept many of his promises.

its been 5 years. and what do we see? we see extreme amounts of people on welfare or and food stamps, part time jobs record high, massive amounts of people stopped looking for work. businesses closing up left and right all over the place. I could go on.

facts are, this is NOT a good economy and Obama has not done anything to help it, actually hes done everything he can to hurt it.

fortunately for the country, we have some great damn hard working Americans who don't give up easy. It will be them who pulls us through this insane dictators American killing policies.

and I don't want to hear about that fuzzy math called the GDP which is artificially inflated by fake money. You know the feds holding about 20% of that GDP....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum