Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Golden State is the best in the NBA right now

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I watched the Bull/Golden State game instead of more football, and I just saw the best shooting, pick and roll offense that I have seen since the Bulls glory days. The Bulls played them close until they just dominated in the fourth quarter with pick and roll threes. Two of the best shooting guards in the league and Steve Kerr is coaching like his coach. This team is going to be hard to beat. I think you are going to have to slow them down with a very patient offense and eliminate the fast break baskets. Curry is amazing.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Cavs how now won seven in a row. LeBron looks almost as if he is experimenting out there - passing more than normal and trying to get his younger players to buy in to the concept of team play over individual stats. Even with non-existent team defense, they're starting to regularly blow teams out.

If LeBron even makes the finals this year, this will be an unprecedented run. Taking a lottery team from worst to first in the NBA would be a legendary bullet point on LeBron's resume.

Sal

Sal

False flag!!!

Draymond green is going to be a star... his bballl iq is off the charts. He can do anything it takes to win.

2seaoat

Kerr has Golden State playing better than any team in the NBA in five years. Just look at team rebounding, points, and defense. The season is early. I do not see Cleveland as a top five in the league. The East as we have discussed is weak. The West is incredible. Five teams in the West are better than any team in the East right now. The game which will matter is who wins the West quarter final.......Cleveland will have a difficult time keeping the top position in the central, let alone beat the Bulls or Toronto down the stretch.

http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2014/12/11/Golden-State-Warriors-top-Houston-Rockets-for-14th-straight-win/1451418278423/

Harden tied the game at 89-89 with 4:45 left after knocking down a step-back 3-pointer, but the Warriors closed the game on a 16-4 run, including 11 straight points following the Harden triple.

Draymond Green jumpstarted the surge with an emphatic dunk off a Curry feed and Green returned the favor a bit later when his steal and dish led to a Curry left-handed reverse for a 98-89 advantage with 2:59 to go.

A good run down of the team... they may only be a healthy big man from taking over the league.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/warriors/2014/12/11/hot-start-current-concerns-andrew-bogut-andre-iguodala-david-lee/20234135/

2seaoat

They continue to amaze.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum