Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Makes me hopeful

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Makes me hopeful Empty Makes me hopeful 12/4/2014, 1:51 pm

nadalfan

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) believes the public deserves more information about the police-involved deaths in Ferguson, Missouri and Staten Island, New York.

He addressed both incidents during an unrelated press conference Thursday morning.

"Clearly both of these are serious tragedies that we've seen in our society. And I think the American people want to understand more of what the facts were. There are a lot of unanswered questions that Americans have, and frankly, I have," Boehner said

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/boehner-there-may-be-congressional-hearings-on-eric-garners-death-2014-12#ixzz3Kx7z2rpL

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/boehner-there-may-be-congressional-hearings-on-eric-garners-death-2014-12#ixzz3Kx7koGYm

2Makes me hopeful Empty Re: Makes me hopeful 12/4/2014, 2:08 pm

Sal

Sal

The sad thing is that it's surprising to see a Republican leader say something even this supine, and he'll undoubtedly pay a political price for it.

Rush Limbaugh is probably erupting as we speak.

3Makes me hopeful Empty Re: Makes me hopeful 12/4/2014, 2:20 pm

nadalfan

Sal wrote:

Rush Limbaugh is probably erupting as we speak.

One can only hope!

4Makes me hopeful Empty Re: Makes me hopeful 12/4/2014, 3:47 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

I'm sure you'd be all for a nationalized police......errrrrrrr we already have that with the DHS

5Makes me hopeful Empty Re: Makes me hopeful 12/4/2014, 11:29 pm

Markle

Markle

KarlRove wrote:I'm sure you'd be all for a nationalized police......errrrrrrr we already have that with the DHS

Semi-retired President Obama has long believed we needed a national police force as well equipped and funded as our military. Why do you suppose he'd want that for America.

6Makes me hopeful Empty Re: Makes me hopeful 12/4/2014, 11:37 pm

2seaoat

Semi-retired President Obama has long believed we needed a national police force as well equipped and funded as our military. Why do you suppose he'd want that for America.

Another blatant lie. Please show where the President said we needed a national police force. Take your time and show the same. You will run away again Forrest, and will leave a laughing pink panther........did you get a rebate on your owens-corning insulation this year?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum