Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This makes me think of Boards of Fl

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Very funny.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qhm7-LEBznk

2seaoat

The real problem is that she has a college degree and she is teaching fifth graders.........

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:The real problem is that she has a college degree and she is teaching fifth graders.........

Did you laugh?

2seaoat

Did you laugh?

I used to laugh......I do not find it funny anymore. I am scared to death.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Did you laugh?

I used to laugh......I do not find it funny anymore.   I am scared to death.

I know you are; I think about you often and can only imagine your fear. My thoughts are with you always.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bless her heart.  But I don't think she could obtain teacher certification in Florida today with the test requirements.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Nekochan wrote:Bless her heart.  But I don't think she could obtain teacher certification in Florida today with the test requirements.
Her? I thought she was a man. Sort of. A stand when you pee man. Not a stand up for what's right man. Same as most liberals.

this makes me think of BOF

This makes me think of Boards of Fl Bof_me10

This makes me think of Boards of Fl Th?id=H.4588911710896546&w=198&h=164&c=7&rs=1&pid=1

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXtQ18EuOvw

Very Happy 

Markle

Markle

Joanimaroni wrote:

Very funny.

This came around in 2011. It is phony. They were promoting a Youtube channel they wanted people to subscribe to and also follow their Facebook page.

Come on ladies, would any of you tolerate your significant other humiliating you like that in front of millions of people without him singing soprano? No lady I've ever known and I don't know of any man who cared for a woman who would treat her in such a deplorable manner.

But it is a funny comedy skit.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Very funny.

This came around in 2011.  It is phony.  They were promoting a Youtube channel they wanted people to subscribe to and also follow their Facebook page.

Come on ladies, would any of you tolerate your significant other humiliating you like that in front of millions of people without him singing soprano?  No lady I've ever known and I don't know of any man who cared for a woman who would treat her in such a deplorable manner.

But it is a funny comedy skit.
I laughed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum