Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Graphic...this is what happens when you call the cops !

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

cool1

cool1

I saw this video before , And I know there are some bad cops but people do kill cops for no reason to.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That doesn't justify brutal treatment of citizens....Firemen get killed, Fishermen get killed, Miners get killed....some jobs are dangerous but that doesn't justify beating citizens. Cops are not to be judge jury and executioner. When they do that they need to be jailed.

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:That doesn't justify brutal treatment of citizens....Firemen get killed, Fishermen get killed, Miners get killed....some jobs are dangerous but that doesn't justify beating citizens. Cops are not to be judge jury and executioner. When they do that they need to be jailed.

your right TEO it does not justify it at all , im just saying it does happen where a cop will pull someone over and they don't want to go to jail so they simply shoot the cop

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

cool1 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:That doesn't justify brutal treatment of citizens....Firemen get killed, Fishermen get killed, Miners get killed....some jobs are dangerous but that doesn't justify beating citizens. Cops are not to be judge jury and executioner. When they do that they need to be jailed.

your right TEO it does not justify it at all , im just saying it does happen where a cop will pull someone over and they don't want to go to jail so they simply shoot the cop
That's why they have dash cams and when those people get caught they should be tried and executed...cops shouldn't have to live in fear of their lives from citizens. You always have crazy people though. I might say hi to some guy in a parking lot and he might shoot me...that's just the world we live in.

cool1

cool1

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
cool1 wrote:

That's why they have dash cams and when those people get caught they should be tried and executed...cops shouldn't have to live in fear of their lives from citizens. You always have crazy people though. I might say hi to some guy in a parking lot and he might shoot me...that's just the world we live in.

So True---and sad

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Our relative was shot and killed during a routine traffic stop. The killer driver had an outstanding warrant.....he told the 2 guys with him he was not going to jail. As he grabbed his gun he said, he was going to " pop this cop".

What wonderful Easter gift for the family.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:Our relative was shot and killed during a routine traffic stop. The killer  driver had an outstanding warrant.....he told the 2 guys with him he was not going to jail.  As he grabbed his gun he said,  he was going to " pop this cop".

I would assume they caught the fool ?

cool1

cool1

Joanimaroni wrote:Our relative was shot and killed during a routine traffic stop. The killer  driver had an outstanding warrant.....he told the 2 guys with him he was not going to jail.  As he grabbed his gun he said,  he was going to " pop this cop".

Oh my god im so sorry . That is what I was talking about some cops do nothing wrong to deserve this . Joni did they catch him ? I hope they locked the guy up for life or death penalty.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum