Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

boards, your members say they want me banned

+4
TEOTWAWKI
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
gulfbeachbandit
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

they feel like justice has not been served because I used cuss words and had a little fit. only after being repeatidly harassed, ridiculed, belittled constantly. but never the less, give them what they want. show them you are fair. or at least partially fair.

Ban me away Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Last edited by Chrissy8 on 8/31/2012, 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : looking for a pole)

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

The member who said that wants all members with the ability of any thought process above that of a monkey banned.

She dreams of obama galore and free food for the lazy and uneducated.

You're above that.

Stay.

ghandi wrote:The member who said that wants all members with the ability of any thought process above that of a monkey banned.

She dreams of obama galore and free food for the lazy and uneducated.

You're above that.

Stay.

3 peeps said it so far

so ill just sit here and listen to the blues for when the doors close. Sad

edit: im not banning myself, like before. boards will have to rule on this one.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I only know of one who said that.

Who are the other two dimwits?

Without knowing their names, I bet I can guess who they voted for.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

To be banned. Or not to be banned. That is the question.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Why do we have to go here again? I'm sick of it. Go...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This thread got me to thinking that "Banned" would be a helluva good title for a story. But then it occurred to me that the title was probably already a novel or a movie.

Amazingly, however, I can't find any mention of a book or a movie with that title using google.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yelladawg this is the title we've been looking for. This even beats "Buttman".

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:This thread got me to thinking that "Banned" would be a helluva good title for a story. But then it occurred to me that the title was probably already a novel or a movie.

Amazingly, however, I can't find any mention of a book or a movie with that title using google.

bob

I own the copyright for banned since I was the first person to be banned from..........

Let me look at what the banner at the top of the page says, "everything is in bounds here". Apparently NOT!!!

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV-7D4io1Rs[/youtube]

Chrissy8 wrote:they feel like justice has not been served because I used cuss words and had a little fit. only after being repeatidly harassed, ridiculed, belittled constantly. but never the less, give them what they want. show them you are fair. or at least partially fair.

WTF is wrong w/ you? Seriously. Did anyone say they wanted you banned? I am so sick of your shit I could vomit.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:
bob

I own the copyright for banned since I was the first person to be banned from..........

Let me look at what the banner at the top of the page says, "everything is in bounds here". Apparently NOT!!!

Let me relate a true story to you, Ghandi.
I was once a regular caller to a local radio talk show called Pensacola Speaks.
I didn't share the opinions of the host, Luke McCoy. Because of that I got banned too.

[sincere request, no bullshit] So, Will (bds of fl), try your goddamned best to stay impartial. It's a virtue if you can do that cause it seems to be something that goes against human nature. And anytime you can resist human nature that has to be something admirable.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Bob wrote:
ghandi wrote:
bob

Let me relate a true story to you, Ghandi.
I was once a regular caller to a local radio talk show called Pensacola Speaks.
I didn't share the opinions of the host, Luke McCoy. Because of that I got banned too.

[sincere request, no bullshit] So, Will (bds of fl), try your goddamned best to stay impartial. It's a virtue if you can do that cause it seems to be something that goes against human nature. And anytime you can resist human nature that has to be something admirable.

Bob,

You are right. I can't stop you from being what you are anymore than I can stop a liberal from being stoopid.

I give up. Let em all vote for the econimy killer again. As long as poor people collect a check for being dumb and lazy, who cares?

Chrissy, my gripe is, you ought to be held accountable to the same unspoken top secret rules like everyone else here. I guess we'll have to wait and see after your next meltdown, if your temporarily banned or not.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ghandi wrote:

Bob,

You are right. I can't stop you from being what you are anymore than I can stop a liberal from being stoopid.

I give up. Let em all vote for the econimy killer again. As long as poor people collect a check for being dumb and lazy, who cares?
He didn't kill the economy, ghandi. The economy was already declining when he was still a back-bencher in congress.
What he's guilty of is not having anything which even approaches the knowledge or experience (and that includes all those he chose to advise him) needed to deal with a dying economy. At least as far as a president can have an impact on it (which is exaggerated regardless of who the president is).
So he's not it. And I'll try the next one and vote for that. But when I go into that voting booth I'm going in without any much confidence that things will get any better. Don't ask me to have faith in what has become a totally dysfunctional government regardless of which figurehead it has.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:Yelladawg this is the title we've been looking for. This even beats "Buttman".

Paranoia in a smal ltown

A quiet and very shy young woman in a small town n Florida gets involved in a social forum. It all goes well until she finds herself being hounded and persecuted by every person in the forum who are all being led by a pyschopathic and very deranged nun in a nearby convent. One thing leads to another until. . . . . .

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy8 wrote:they feel like justice has not been served because I used cuss words and had a little fit. only after being repeatidly harassed, ridiculed, belittled constantly. but never the less, give them what they want. show them you are fair. or at least partially fair.

WTF is wrong w/ you? Seriously. Did anyone say they wanted you banned? I am so sick of your shit I could vomit.[/

boards, your members say they want me banned Th?id=I4709840366078907&pid=1

Then don't partake of it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYiwxM_RVEI

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yella wrote:
Bob wrote:Yelladawg this is the title we've been looking for. This even beats "Buttman".

Paranoia in a smal ltown

A quiet and very shy young woman in a small town n Florida gets involved in a social forum. It all goes well until she finds herself being hounded and persecuted by every person in the forum who are all being led by a pyschopathic and very deranged nun in a nearby convent. One thing leads to another until. . . . . .
I'm on board with this. I think it can develop into something really good.

Yella wrote:

Paranoia in a smal ltown

lol!

I'll have to come back to this one. Theres limited thoughts i can come up with for a deranged nun.... lol!

A quiet and very shy young woman in a small town in Florida gets involved in a social forum. It all goes well until she finds herself being hounded and persecuted by every person in the forum who are all being led by a pyschopathic and very deranged nun in a nearby convent. One thing leads to another until a hurricane forums in the gulf. Even though she knows better she can not help but think that the Nuns have conjured up the hurricane to cause her misery. Being a long time viewer of the Pat Roberson show, she knows the harm that nature can reap on people because of their beliefs. If only she had not.............................

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:A quiet and very shy young woman in a small town in Florida gets involved in a social forum. It all goes well until she finds herself being hounded and persecuted by every person in the forum who are all being led by a pyschopathic and very deranged nun in a nearby convent. One thing leads to another until a hurricane forums in the gulf. Even though she knows better she can not help but think that the Nuns have conjured up the hurricane to cause her misery. Being a long time viewer of the Pat Roberson show, she knows the harm that nature can reap on people because of their beliefs. If only she had not.............................

. . . . blown out her cerebral cortex in a hula hoop timed event while on a Bible school class adventure in Guatemala and then drinking the local water instead of the bottled after 4 hours and 37 minutes of sustained hooping she might be well to this day.The medicos treated her in vain and said it a gringo disease called Montezuma's Revenge. She finally survived but ended up with 13 different personalities which make The Three Faces of Eve seem like nada. . . .

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Yella wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:A quiet and very shy young woman in a small town in Florida gets involved in a social forum. It all goes well until she finds herself being hounded and persecuted by every person in the forum who are all being led by a pyschopathic and very deranged nun in a nearby convent. One thing leads to another until a hurricane forums in the gulf. Even though she knows better she can not help but think that the Nuns have conjured up the hurricane to cause her misery. Being a long time viewer of the Pat Roberson show, she knows the harm that nature can reap on people because of their beliefs. If only she had not.............................

. . . . blown out her cerebral cortex in a hula hoop timed event while on a Bible school class adventure in Guatemala and then drinking the local water instead of the bottled after 4 hours and 37 minutes of sustained hooping she might be well to this day.The medicos treated her in vain and said it a gringo disease called Montezuma's Revenge. She finally survived but ended up with 13 different personalities which make The Three Faces of Eve seem like nada. . . .

blowin out my brains huh.......................... lol!

boards of FL

boards of FL

I refuse to ban you.

boards of FL wrote:I refuse to ban you.

Thats what I thought. I thank you as I dont plan on going anywhere. I have a confession. The last time I banned myself I had looked at the thread where i had ask if you wanted me to go and saw dreams reply and thought it was you said for me to go. Then after I banned my nic, I saw it wasnt grrrr

Thats what I get for not paying attention

anyway, they can continue to cry about this matter. Im done with it.

Have a good day mr sexy and tell your sexy wife when yall want to stream a live party, be sure to let me know. I love to watch yall Wink

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Chrissy, did your son arrive home yet?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum