Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to the head of the line...ban yourself....I like the gentle forum I am in now.. Much more civil.

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

king

I mean I know Boards is as fair as he can be but he's still got a bias against right wingers...not that there's anything wrong with that.

TEOTWAWKI wrote::king:

I mean I know Boards is as fair as he can be but he's still got a bias against right wingers...not that there's anything wrong with that.

is that really what you think this about.....his politics....?

come on teo....that don't even pass the giggle test bro.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

thread_bear wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:king

Well then why isn't dreams banned..she's a SHE ?, she's liberal like Boards ?...what am I supposed to think?...she's also just as mean as a snake.

Admin

Admin

Yes. Clearly I only gave ghandi a three day ban due to his political arguments.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Admin wrote:Yes. Clearly I only gave ghandi a three day ban due to his political arguments.
Hey i didn't like him either but Dreams is poking everyone with a stick and you let her slide...SO do you side with a liberal over a neocon subconsciously ?
<<<<<

come on teo. you're just being a contrarian on this issue. dreams is as you stated, but her anger issues are in a whole 'nother realm that comes across as slightly cartoonish.

ghandi is a whole different kinda dude. the ROI don't exist for him.

please post the link to that other forum...

i know i had it bookmarked...i think.

shucky durn, i'm still signed in over there.

i think.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

thread_bear wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Admin wrote:Yes. Clearly I only gave ghandi a three day ban due to his political arguments.
Hey i didn't like him either but Dreams is poking everyone with a stick and you let her slide...SO do you side with a liberal over a neocon subconsciously ?
<<<<<

come on teo. you're just being a contrarian on this issue. dreams is as you stated, but her anger issues are in a whole 'nother realm that comes across as slightly cartoonish.

i think.

THE LINK SO YOU CAN COME OVER....Go to the head of the line...ban yourself....I like the gentle forum I am in now.. Much more civil. P5jVw

ghandi and dreams.... how to explain that......

ones a hard round constipated turd and the other is a bunch of diarhea..

I'll let ya'll figure out which is which.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

WRONG LINK SORRY...HERE...
http://www.loveme.com/women/russia/russia-women.htm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
<<<<<

i think.

THE LINK SO YOU CAN COME OVER....Go to the head of the line...ban yourself....I like the gentle forum I am in now.. Much more civil. P5jVw

This link isnt working. Im going to have to taze you Razz

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com/f1-general

TEOTWAWKI wrote:WRONG LINK SORRY...HERE...
http://www.loveme.com/women/russia/russia-women.htm

wow, talk about great minds thinking alike.

I have also noticed that russian women are the bomb!

Cool

Teo is a liar! You said you'd stay away from this forum, if I didnt join the other forum. I kept my word, you didnt.

thread_bear wrote:

i think.

You are so come on over and make your presence known. So far you have 9 posts and you last visited on Friday. Don't be a stranger.

Last edited by Ghost_Rider1 on 8/7/2012, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Whatever wrote:Teo is a liar! You said you'd stay away from this forum, if I didnt join the other forum. I kept my word, you didnt.

who the hell are you....? I promised some PNJmoderator character...Haven't seen him round here..I'll leave when he comes back...I don't answer to socks..they could be anybody.

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on 8/7/2012, 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com/f1-general

thanx brother.

i promise to play nice.

it's kinda weird.....my ability to be nice is exponentially linked to another person's ability to be reciprocal.

i know it sounds odd, but it's a truism. i've always lived by....or with.

me and bob....uhhhh, bob and me...whatever, we spent some time trying to unwrap this little colloquial nugget.

"...every tub sits on it's own bottom..."

what does that even mean....?

help us out teo....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Whatever wrote:Teo is a liar! You said you'd stay away from this forum, if I didnt join the other forum. I kept my word, you didnt.

who the hell are you....? I promised some PNJmoderator character...Haven't seen him round here..I'll leave when he comes back...I don't answer to socks..they could be anybody.

Your a fucked up lying cunt of a coward. Go play sissy at the other redneck forum. Jerk.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Whatever wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Your a fucked up lying cunt of a coward. Go play sissy at the other redneck forum. Jerk.

Man you suck even more than that PNJ guy...hey boards this asshole said the cunt word !
I mean the "c" word.

T, has Alex Jones told you who was behind the Sikh temple shooting yet?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Teoriffic wrote:T, has Alex Jones told you who was behind the Sikh temple shooting yet?

I think it was that PNJModerator guy..I haven't seen him on here for a while..there have been a lot of stupid socks thathad his same vile personality though ..Like you whatever whoever teorifffffffic.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Teoriffic wrote:T, has Alex Jones told you who was behind the Sikh temple shooting yet?

I think it was that PNJModerator guy..I haven't seen him on here for a while..there have been a lot of stupid socks thathad his same vile personality though ..Like you whatever whoever teorifffffffic.

i think this sock is dreams, dreams hates you as per her. and me and this sock goes after you and me.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
thread_bear wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:king

Well then why isn't dreams banned..she's a SHE ?, she's liberal like Boards ?...what am I supposed to think?...she's also just as mean as a snake.

Now who's coming over here starting trouble? Ugly ass Teo w/ his mentally handicapped whiner girlfriend who cries foul all the time when she's telling everybody FU because they didn't do what she wanted or she wants some attention in her pitiful life.

Then we have that neurotic loser TB shrieking if someone doesn't use the space bar properly. What a bunch of necrotic kumquats!

"Now who's coming over here starting trouble? Ugly ass Teo w/ his mentally handicapped whiner girlfriend who cries foul all the time when she's telling everybody FU because they didn't do what she wanted or she wants some attention in her pitiful life."

Go to the head of the line...ban yourself....I like the gentle forum I am in now.. Much more civil. 2410

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Teoriffic wrote:"Now who's coming over here starting trouble? Ugly ass Teo w/ his mentally handicapped whiner girlfriend who cries foul all the time when she's telling everybody FU because they didn't do what she wanted or she wants some attention in her pitiful life."

Go to the head of the line...ban yourself....I like the gentle forum I am in now.. Much more civil. 2410

Man imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...Naming yourself Teoriffic...you just want to be me don't you ?....wow I knew I had that effect on a lot of people but you surprised me....Sure you can be the little Teo..I might even send you a secret decoder ring to find out the secret messages in Alex's show....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Teoriffic wrote:"Now who's coming over here starting trouble? Ugly ass Teo w/ his mentally handicapped whiner girlfriend who cries foul all the time when she's telling everybody FU because they didn't do what she wanted or she wants some attention in her pitiful life."

Man imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...Naming yourself Teoriffic...you just want to be me don't you ?....wow I knew I had that effect on a lot of people but you surprised me....Sure you can be the little Teo..I might even send you a secret decoder ring to find out the secret messages in Alex's show....

How much did ghandi pay u to come over here and replace his antics?

Who gave Alex Jones his secret decoder ring?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum