Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a hoot.....Fox news calling the Presidents action AMNESTY

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat wrote:The american dream is dead.

Nope, the Lions are going to win the super bowl...... Very Happy

Have you no decency? Please don't say anything nice about my lions... they lost last week and it was your fault.

2seaoat wrote:I have no problem expanding far east immigration.   President Obama said the same in Las Vegas.  I am glad you have finally gotten on board with common sense immigration reform.  He did not put an arbitrary number on that expansion, nor did he use a simplistic formula.

What a hoot.....Fox news calling the Presidents action AMNESTY - Page 2 Th?&id=HN.608003683984605880&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

I like simple. About 10% of the worlds population is south of our border and about 50% of the worlds population is contained in SE Asia.

I don't need 2,000 pages, that has grown to well over 20,000 pages of legislation, to accomplish being fair and equal.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8

Smile

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Democracy is a terrible form of government that you have been brainwashed into accepting...it amounts to little more than mob rule. We are a nation of laws, laws which your Obama ignores....you have a very limited knowledge of our Republic....if it can still be called that after you brainwashed sheep have become the mob that rules.
Democracy is a terrible form of government..........and I have limited knowledge..........but you have it all figured out.......I love this place.

You are the one that mistakenly called it a democracy.

"and to the republic for which it stands"

"Democratic republic"

What a hoot.....Fox news calling the Presidents action AMNESTY - Page 2 Th?&id=HN.608042484722568631&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Constitutional republic...

Didn't pay attention in civics or American history did you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52dfJnLkEd4

Smile

2seaoat

Have you no decency? Please don't say anything nice about my lions... they lost last week and it was your fault.

I do not think the Bears have a chance on Thanksgiving.....the whole world can see how good the Lions are and how bad my Bears are......I think I am becoming a Lion's fan.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PkrBum wrote:sigh

Sorry, Pkr.

2seaoat

I am giving the Lions amnesty.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I am giving the Lions amnesty.

Root for the other team!

Joanimaroni wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I am giving the Lions amnesty.

Root for the other team!

Please..!!

2seaoat

All week talking about Amnesty when this is a two year deferral. Such is the nature of stupid for stupid. This weekend Americans celebrated the family, and on thanksgiving I will give thanks for the leadership of President Obama and his humanity.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum