Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well proven now is that we were intentionally LIED TO to pass ObamaCare. Should there be a re-vote?

+4
2seaoat
Markle
Wordslinger
Vikingwoman
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Don't you know how bad Professor Gruber feels? For years he was the STAR, the man who taught semi-retired President Obama how to better LIE to the American voter in order to sneak ObamaCare past the American Voter.

Former Obama Adviser: Gruber Was 'the Man' on ObamaCare Creation

Nov 18, 2014 // 10:57am 

As seen on America's Newsroom

A former adviser to President Obama revealed today that MIT professor Jonathan Gruber was an "important figure" within the White House when the administration was working to pass ObamaCare.

"I remember that when I was in the White House, he was certainly viewed as an important figure in helping to put ObamaCare together," said Steve Rattner on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Rattner, who served as an adviser to Obama on the auto industry bailouts in 2009, recalled that Gruber was "the man" when it came to health care economics.

Over the weekend, President Obama downplayed Gruber's role in the creation of the Affordable Care Act, calling him "some adviser who never worked on our staff."

It comes after a 2006 video surfaced in which President Obama said he had "stolen ideas" from Gruber.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2014/11/18/former-obama-adviser-rattner-gruber-was-man-obamacare-creation

There should be legal consequences for what they have done.

Well proven now is that we were intentionally LIED TO to pass ObamaCare.  Should there be a re-vote? Th?&id=HN.608044932839246708&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

I'm thinkin' cessation/forfeiture of all retirement pay and benefits for any acting or retired Congressperson, Judiciary, and most especially Administrative personnel, that supported the bill.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2BfjEi1jTY

Very Happy

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sure -- you go right ahead and destroy Obamacare. The 10,000,000 Ameicans who now have health insurance as a result of this program will lose it, and guess who they'll blame?

Go ahead and wreck a healthcare program who the majority of members rate as Excellent or Good.

Be my guest! Why don't you just lynch Obama for being a black president, that's what you really want, isn't it. LOL

Vikingwoman

Of course that's what they want but he just takes a licken and keeps on ticken.

If you were deceived and mislead in order to convince you to purchase a product... should you have recourse?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Our healthcare system now covers considerably more people and the rate of growth in health care costs has slowed.....but watch this video of this guy talking!!!!

BENGHAZI!!!!

Ya... we know. The end justifies any means.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Since the bill's passage by both houses of Congress, the House has voted to outright repeal, tweak, defund, or otherwise destroy the ACA...

54 times

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/03/21/the-house-has-voted-54-times-in-four-years-on-obamacare-heres-the-full-list/

Maybe they should abandon the ethical and constitutional avenues?

Well proven now is that we were intentionally LIED TO to pass ObamaCare.  Should there be a re-vote? Th?&id=HN.608021353467154160&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

It would make it easier for the liberal Dixiecrat's to enforce their agendas.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYpnyxLqaTc

Smile

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Maybe they should abandon the ethical and constitutional avenues?

And do what? What exactly are you advocating?

Floridatexan wrote:
Since the bill's passage by both houses of Congress, the House has voted to outright repeal, tweak, defund, or otherwise destroy the ACA...

54 times

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/03/21/the-house-has-voted-54-times-in-four-years-on-obamacare-heres-the-full-list/

[img]Well proven now is that we were intentionally LIED TO to pass ObamaCare.  Should there be a re-vote? Th?&id=HN.608051212086870075&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1[/img]

Why did the ACA need to be funded?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqa9WEIkOcI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r7II7VodKc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roJGzhBKh6M

Smile

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:Ya... we know. The end justifies any means.

That isn't what I said at all.  Video of one guy talking about the process of crafting a law doesn't represent a "mean" here.  Well, unless you don't know what "mean" means.  

But since you brought up ends and means...

PkrBum on torture:

PkrBum wrote:Let's say a gang broke into your house and killed a member of your family... then kidnapped others.

You happen to capture one of them during the escape. What would you do to find out what you needed to know?

Targeting innocents takes many ethical and moral beliefs off the table imo.

I'd also like to point out the fact that there are countless hours of video and countless articles and quotes from perhaps hundreds or even thousands of different republicans saying things like "OBAMACAREZ A JOB KILLLLER!!!" and "THEYR WILL BE DEATH BPANEL FIREING SQUADS!!!" and "THEY'RE GONNA COME AND TAKE UR GUNS!!!1" and "THEY'RE GONNA TAKE UR KIDS OF THEY GIT OBAMACARE!!!".... all of which is clearly bullshit and complete distortion.  And yet here you are, completely fascinated by this guy speaking candidly about the way in which politicians highlight the positive aspects of bills that they want to see passed while at the same time mitigate any negative aspects.  

Having read your posts for years now, I have to wonder, do you actually know how bills are passed?   Do you ever actually watch the news, or did your one-line understanding of reality stream directly to your brain from your asshole?

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Ya... we know. The end justifies any means.

That isn't what I said at all.  Video of one guy talking about the process of crafting a law doesn't represent a "mean" here.  Well, unless you don't know what "mean" means.  

But since you brought up ends and means...

PkrBum on torture:

PkrBum wrote:Let's say a gang broke into your house and killed a member of your family... then kidnapped others.

You happen to capture one of them during the escape. What would you do to find out what you needed to know?

Targeting innocents takes many ethical and moral beliefs off the table imo.

I'd also like to point out the fact that there are countless hours of video and countless articles and quotes from perhaps hundreds or even thousands of different republicans saying things like "OBAMACAREZ A JOB KILLLLER!!!" and "THEYR WILL BE DEATH BPANEL FIREING SQUADS!!!" and "THEY'RE GONNA COME AND TAKE UR GUNS!!!1" and "THEY'RE GONNA TAKE UR KIDS OF THEY GIT OBAMACARE!!!".... all of which is clearly bullshit and complete distortion.  And yet here you are, completely fascinated by this guy speaking candidly about the way in which politicians highlight the positive aspects of bills that they want to see passed while at the same time mitigate any negative aspects.  

Having read your posts for years now, I have to wonder, do you actually know how bills are passed?   Do you ever actually watch the news, or did your one-line understanding of reality stream directly to your brain from your asshole?

Well proven now is that we were intentionally LIED TO to pass ObamaCare.  Should there be a re-vote? Th?&id=HN.608005758443719936&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Don't see conservatives looting and burning down United States towns in the name of mob justice.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DibRyEXUsE

Smile

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/19/2014, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:If you were deceived and mislead in order to convince you to purchase a product... should you have recourse?

What about Verizon or AT&T? They promise good service and response to problems .. right?

How Obamacare got created has no meaning whatsoever. It's how it's working right now that counts. Factor in those results and there's no way it's going to be repealed. The republicans offer absolutely nothing for the millions who now carry healthcare insurance ... thanks to the AFA.

Reality.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Sure -- you go right ahead and destroy Obamacare.  The 10,000,000 Ameicans who now have health insurance as a result of this program will lose it, and guess who they'll blame?  

Go ahead and wreck a healthcare program who the majority of members rate as Excellent or Good.

Be my guest!  Why don't you just lynch Obama for being a black president, that's what you really want, isn't it.  LOL

Well proven now is that we were intentionally LIED TO to pass ObamaCare.  Should there be a re-vote? AnimatedLaughterPink

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Sure -- you go right ahead and destroy Obamacare.  The 10,000,000 Ameicans who now have health insurance as a result of this program will lose it, and guess who they'll blame?  

Be my guest!  Why don't you just lynch Obama for being a black president, that's what you really want, isn't it.  LOL

Well proven now is that we were intentionally LIED TO to pass ObamaCare.  Should there be a re-vote? AnimatedLaughterPink

Math for republicans

Step 1:  http://www.gallup.com/poll/172403/uninsured-rate-sinks-second-quarter.aspx

Well proven now is that we were intentionally LIED TO to pass ObamaCare.  Should there be a re-vote? Tjcqv5b8uecljickck1b4q

So the % of uninsured Americans over the age of 18 fell from 18% to 13.4%.

Step 2:  http://www.google.com/search?q=us+population

The US population is 316.1 million

We will need to convert this to the % that is over 18.

http://quickfacts.census.gov/qfd/states/00000.html

316.1 (1 - 0.233) = 242.4 million

Step 3:   Do some math

242.4 million (0.180) = 43.6

242.4 million (0.134) = 32.5

Step 4:  Do some more math

43.6 million - 32.5 million = 11.2 million

We can conclude one of two things from this.  Markle is laughing because either 1) He knows that Wordslinger's numbers were understated and that in reality more than 10 million people gained insurance as a result of the ACA or 2) Markle is an idiot, completely incapable of grade-school level math.

I leave the reader to draw their own conclusions.  

In the meantime, Markle, go ahead and queue up your Socrates image and make some sort of reference to desperation.

Markle

Markle

Your arithmetic is interesting, original too.

Yes, some have insurance...that they cannot afford to use.  Heck, I'm OLD and I don't reach a $6,000 or $7,000 deductible.

2seaoat

Mr. Markle lost. He creates thread after whining thread to try to change that he lost. The reality is this past week there were days where 100k people signed up a day, and that they were getting 500k hits a day. The market is in place. We need next to put the public option in the market, and then evolution to medicare for all. Mr. Markle will still have lost. Board's numbers will still be good, and we will be one more step toward Medicare for all and finally releasing American productivity from the burden of health care.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:

54 times

Which is what the AMERICAN voter WANTS. Have you got a problem with doing what the American voter WANTS?

The point is the evolution of our govt to the stage that deceit is considered a public service... by the public.

That's a sad state of affairs. Y'all can take all your collectivist crapola and common good bs and shove it.

I'm beginning to see how stalin and hitler got away with the shit they did.

2seaoat

The point is the evolution of our govt to the stage that deceit is considered a public service... by the public.

That's a sad state of affairs. Y'all can take all your collectivist crapola and common good bs and shove it.

Naive and living in an Ivory tower do not bring credibility. I have seen more lying in getting a city ordinance passed or changing attendance boundaries in a local school district than I saw in the passage of the ACA. Become familiar with how a democracy works. The cooking in the kitchen is ALWAYS messy.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The point is the evolution of our govt to the stage that deceit is considered a public service... by the public.

Naive and living in an Ivory tower do not bring credibility.  I have seen more lying in getting a city ordinance passed or changing attendance boundaries in a local school district than I saw in the passage of the ACA.  Become familiar with how a democracy works.   The cooking in the kitchen is ALWAYS messy.

Here is a partial list of EXACTLY how OBAMACARE was signed into law against the WILL OF THE PEOPLE. With bribes, payoffs, back room deals we may never know, probably blackmail and ALL ON THE TAXPAYERS DIME.
President Barack Hussein Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid have actually had that audacity to call this the most ETHICAL ADMINISTRATION IN HISTORY. WOW.
Louisiana: $300 Million in Medicare Subsidies
NV, MT, WY, MD, UT; $2 BILLION in Medicare Subsidies
VT $600 MILLION in Medicaid Subsidies and for MA almost as much

Connecticut $100 MILLION to build a Hospital

11 States: $8.5 BILLION in Medicaid Payments

Michigan, Bart Stupak $726,409 for airports

ALL TAX PAYER MONEY!

All this for a FOUR VOTE MARGIN!

This is what has become of our formerly great country.

May God Help Us One and All!

2seaoat

This is what has become of our formerly great country.

Yes a bill which will provide a path for healthcare for ALL americans and not special interests and the Oligarchy winning really gets your handlers angry.   Sorry, go watch the movie Lincoln, and realize what has made our country great.....democracy.   Vibrant democracy where the vote is often a horse trade, but if the people are served and the country grows stronger, it is called a victory.......so the losers whine.....nothing new.  The President continues to play chess while the checker players whine.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum