Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just a reminder. We do have a chatroom on this forum. Scroll down to the bottom of the Forum index to find it.

+2
Sal
boards of FL
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Joanimaroni wrote:clique   (klk, klk)
n.
A small exclusive group of friends or associates.
intr.v. cliqued, cliqu·ing, cliques Informal
To form, associate in, or act as a clique.

and also>

A clique is a group of friends that pick and choose who is in their group and they leave certain people out on purpose. It is important to understand that not all groups of friends are cliques. . Everyone in the clique may not share the same beliefs and they may not want to make fun of people outside of the clique, but they play along because they don’t want to be left out. Instead of caring for each other and creating lasting friendships, sometimes people involved in cliques seem to only care about themselves and the things they are interested in. Cliques may target victims (who are not members of their clique) and tease and bully them for being different or sometimes for no apparent reason. Members of a clique may be more concerned about their social standing within the group rather than making friends.
http://youngwomenshealth.org/2013/05/23/cliques/

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I miss my friend. I confess,  Neko and I formed a clique together.
I miss her also..she was very special.

I do too. She had a great style... reasonable, logical, intelligent. A very classy lady.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:I miss my friend. I confess,  Neko and I formed a clique together.
I miss her also..she was very special.

Yes she was.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Long as we are missing people I miss Retired Leo. He was a gentleman and a better man than I .

I recently came across and purchased a powder box from the WWII era, maybe older, but at least that old. In it had a letter written by a soldier who was stationed in NIKKO Japan. It made me think of her. She lives on in our memories.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Long as we are missing people I miss Retired Leo. He was a gentleman and a better man than I .

I know...he really tried to get along and mend fences.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

We can't forget Ghost-rider. He had some sudden gastric problems....then never posted again.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Joanimaroni wrote:We can't forget Ghost-rider. He had some sudden gastric problems....then never posted again.

I like to think he's on a big ole Harley living the life ....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Neko and I were close friends for almost 8 years.....it hurts to not have her here.

Vikingwoman

Ghostrider got sick of the crap and trashy people. Like most who don't post here anymore.

Vikingwoman wrote:Ghostrider got sick of the crap and trashy people. Like most who don't post here anymore.

most people who don't post here any more, banned you LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum