Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

NEW FORUM RULE: This forum is no longer neutral

+6
Floridatexan
Sal
nadalfan
knothead
TEOTWAWKI
boards of FL
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Guest


Guest

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:WTH is the big old vendetta Boards has for Pkr?  Other than the fact he doesn't share the same political views.



Vendetta?  All I'm doing is trying to get PkrBum to directly engage in conversation beyond a repetitive one-liner.  If we're talking about a subject such as net neutrality, and all PkrBum has to offer is "designed to fail, comrade", then sure, I'm going to point that out for what it is.  

Don't mistake the calling out of bullshit with a "vendetta".


Well, you are not his mother, therefore, as an adult he should be able to respond in any manner he sees fit.

Boards doesn't bother me in the least... and he sure as hell isn't going to change the way I communicate.

He just seems preoccupied with trying to teach people lessons he'll never forget. Maybe that validates something in him?

Some people are just not cut out to lead or wield power over others... and it's usually those that want it the most.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:WTH is the big old vendetta Boards has for Pkr?  Other than the fact he doesn't share the same political views.



Vendetta?  All I'm doing is trying to get PkrBum to directly engage in conversation beyond a repetitive one-liner.  If we're talking about a subject such as net neutrality, and all PkrBum has to offer is "designed to fail, comrade", then sure, I'm going to point that out for what it is.  

Don't mistake the calling out of bullshit with a "vendetta".


Well, you are not his mother, therefore, as an adult he should be able to respond in any manner he sees fit.


As can I.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Yes sir, you can! Doesn't matter how much some one tries to browbeat you to change your ways.....you can do as you please.

Vikingwoman



Why should he change his ways? Cause you don't agree?

Vikingwoman



boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:WTH is the big old vendetta Boards has for Pkr?  Other than the fact he doesn't share the same political views.



Vendetta?  All I'm doing is trying to get PkrBum to directly engage in conversation beyond a repetitive one-liner.  If we're talking about a subject such as net neutrality, and all PkrBum has to offer is "designed to fail, comrade", then sure, I'm going to point that out for what it is.  

Don't mistake the calling out of bullshit with a "vendetta".

You may have to accept the fact that is the best Pkr. can do. He can't expand on his arguments because the knowledge is just not there. There's plenty of people who just repeat mantra's and have no substance behind it.

Guest


Guest

Vikingwoman wrote:Why should he change his ways? Cause you don't agree?

NEW FORUM RULE:  This forum is no longer neutral - Page 4 Th?&id=HN.608020799421941171&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

I'm glad you feel that way darlin'...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-e2bptjUOc

Laughing

Guest


Guest

boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:WTH is the big old vendetta Boards has for Pkr?  Other than the fact he doesn't share the same political views.



Vendetta?  All I'm doing is trying to get PkrBum to directly engage in conversation beyond a repetitive one-liner.  If we're talking about a subject such as net neutrality, and all PkrBum has to offer is "designed to fail, comrade", then sure, I'm going to point that out for what it is.  

Don't mistake the calling out of bullshit with a "vendetta".


Well, you are not his mother, therefore, as an adult he should be able to respond in any manner he sees fit.


As can I.

Yes and as of late you've been acting like a bitter little boy who had his balls yanked too hard. Crying or Very sad

Guest


Guest

Vikingwoman wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:WTH is the big old vendetta Boards has for Pkr?  Other than the fact he doesn't share the same political views.



Vendetta?  All I'm doing is trying to get PkrBum to directly engage in conversation beyond a repetitive one-liner.  If we're talking about a subject such as net neutrality, and all PkrBum has to offer is "designed to fail, comrade", then sure, I'm going to point that out for what it is.  

Don't mistake the calling out of bullshit with a "vendetta".

You may have to accept the fact that is the best Pkr. can do. He can't expand on his arguments because the knowledge is just not there. There's plenty of people who just repeat mantra's and have no substance behind it.

The problem is that I can't understand issues for you... no matter how hard I try.

Guest


Guest

PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:WTH is the big old vendetta Boards has for Pkr?  Other than the fact he doesn't share the same political views.



Vendetta?  All I'm doing is trying to get PkrBum to directly engage in conversation beyond a repetitive one-liner.  If we're talking about a subject such as net neutrality, and all PkrBum has to offer is "designed to fail, comrade", then sure, I'm going to point that out for what it is.  

Don't mistake the calling out of bullshit with a "vendetta".

You may have to accept the fact that is the best Pkr. can do. He can't expand on his arguments because the knowledge is just not there. There's plenty of people who just repeat mantra's and have no substance behind it.

The problem is that I can't understand issues for you... no matter how hard I try.

pkr, they don't know how dense they are. Especially dreams.

But what they can do is go after someone, but they really cant take it back lol

Guest


Guest

Queen of the Universe wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:WTH is the big old vendetta Boards has for Pkr?  Other than the fact he doesn't share the same political views.



Vendetta?  All I'm doing is trying to get PkrBum to directly engage in conversation beyond a repetitive one-liner.  If we're talking about a subject such as net neutrality, and all PkrBum has to offer is "designed to fail, comrade", then sure, I'm going to point that out for what it is.  

Don't mistake the calling out of bullshit with a "vendetta".


Well, you are not his mother, therefore, as an adult he should be able to respond in any manner he sees fit.


As can I.

Yes and as of late you've been acting like a bitter little boy who had his balls yanked too hard.  Crying or Very sad


NEW FORUM RULE:  This forum is no longer neutral - Page 4 Th?&id=HN.608025596896808695&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Is that something new for him?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgzGwKwLmgM

Very Happy

2seaoat



I think there is a great deal of moderator envy.........just the facts jack.....just the facts.

Guest


Guest

2seaoat wrote:I think there is a great deal of moderator envy.........just the facts jack.....just the facts.

Yes, jack. Anytime a group of people disagree with the overlord, they must be in envy....Explains you and many lol

Vikingwoman



PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:WTH is the big old vendetta Boards has for Pkr?  Other than the fact he doesn't share the same political views.



Vendetta?  All I'm doing is trying to get PkrBum to directly engage in conversation beyond a repetitive one-liner.  If we're talking about a subject such as net neutrality, and all PkrBum has to offer is "designed to fail, comrade", then sure, I'm going to point that out for what it is.  

Don't mistake the calling out of bullshit with a "vendetta".

You may have to accept the fact that is the best Pkr. can do. He can't expand on his arguments because the knowledge is just not there. There's plenty of people who just repeat mantra's and have no substance behind it.

The problem is that I can't understand issues for you... no matter how hard I try.

I get that. If you can't understand issues for yourself how can understand them for anyone else?

Guest


Guest

2seaoat wrote:I think there is a great deal of moderator envy.........just the facts jack.....just the facts.

Boards opened the door to it with his logic on this thread that he thght no one could understand... I called.

Guest


Guest

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:WTH is the big old vendetta Boards has for Pkr?  Other than the fact he doesn't share the same political views.



Vendetta?  All I'm doing is trying to get PkrBum to directly engage in conversation beyond a repetitive one-liner.  If we're talking about a subject such as net neutrality, and all PkrBum has to offer is "designed to fail, comrade", then sure, I'm going to point that out for what it is.  

Don't mistake the calling out of bullshit with a "vendetta".

You may have to accept the fact that is the best Pkr. can do. He can't expand on his arguments because the knowledge is just not there. There's plenty of people who just repeat mantra's and have no substance behind it.

The problem is that I can't understand issues for you... no matter how hard I try.

I get that. If you can't understand issues for yourself how can understand them for anyone else?

You're a recognized dumbassed cunt who tries very hard to be important but really you just are a big laugh. Let it sink in cunt

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I think there is a great deal of moderator envy.........just the facts jack.....just the facts.

Boards opened the door to it with his logic on this thread that he thght no one could understand... I called.


All jabs aside, do you actually know what 'net neutrality' means? You keep talking about it in ways that suggest you do not. Can you say anything about net neutrality - in your own words - that suggests that you have a firm grasp on the concept? Can you say anything beyond the usual ad-hominem, rhetorical question, or broad-blanket statement that could apply to anything? Just once...just once!!!...I want to see you do more than act as an algorithm. I want to believe that there is an intelligent human being on the other end, but you're leaving me with absolutely no choice but to subscribe to the alternative. Say anything...ANYTHING...about net neutrality in your next response that suggests that you even know what the term means.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Net neutrality

Net neutrality (also network neutrality or Internet neutrality) is the principle that Internet service providers and governments should treat all data on the Internet equally, not discriminating or charging differentially by user, content, site, platform, application, type of attached equipment, and modes of communication.

So add to or take away ?

Boards is a lot like Gruber...he gets off on thinking he's smarter than stupid Americans....

Guest


Guest

Leveling the playing field one government regulation at a time.

oxy moron ^^^^^^^^^^^ Laughing

gatorfan



It seems The Obama Admin position is the right one. When you look at how hard cable companies etc are fighting the administration you have to know it's good for the consumer. I read through the Obama "plan" and found myself agreeing with it completely.

Now if the FCC didn't have such absolute control..........

Guest


Guest

gatorfan wrote:It seems The Obama Admin position is the right one. When you look at how hard cable companies etc are fighting the administration you have to know it's good for the consumer. I read through the Obama "plan" and found myself agreeing with it completely.

Now if the FCC didn't have such absolute control..........


Perhaps you suffer from a little bit of "I hate corporations". Enough so that it may be blinding you from seeing how when the GOV says its going to start regulating anything, you've forgotten to be fearful because it only starts there but never ends there.

Let me remind you of a few of those.

EPA
TSA
NSA
IRS
etc etc etc

now add FCC

Vikingwoman



PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I think there is a great deal of moderator envy.........just the facts jack.....just the facts.

Boards opened the door to it with his logic on this thread that he thght no one could understand... I called.

All you did was call some silly poll that they'll never be any agreement on. Quite dumb.

Guest


Guest

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I think there is a great deal of moderator envy.........just the facts jack.....just the facts.

Boards opened the door to it with his logic on this thread that he thght no one could understand... I called.


All jabs aside, do you actually know what 'net neutrality' means? You keep talking about it in ways that suggest you do not. Can you say anything about net neutrality - in your own words - that suggests that you have a firm grasp on the concept? Can you say anything beyond the usual ad-hominem, rhetorical question, or broad-blanket statement that could apply to anything? Just once...just once!!!...I want to see you do more than act as an algorithm. I want to believe that there is an intelligent human being on the other end, but you're leaving me with absolutely no choice but to subscribe to the alternative. Say anything...ANYTHING...about net neutrality in your next response that suggests that you even know what the term means.

I've spoken on a couple of the dozen or so threads you've started on this topic...

I think this is even the thread that Teo asked for my opinion.

Sponsored content



Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum