Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zionist Grubber thinks you're stupid..again

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Virgins all.....never have worked on legislation and your Ivory tower is amusing....I think you expect the men on the chessboard to get up and tell you where to go......go ask alice.......or climb back into those Ivory towers where virginity is certain.

Well you have clinched the fact that you are just another whore....

2seaoat

Well you have clinched the fact that you are just another whore....

I spent a lifetime changing bad laws and helping people. I make no apology. Policies matter. Those you elect to represent you matter. We live in a great country where democracy is neither neat and tidy, but often quite messy. Whether it is the local school board, or the local city hall, I have become involved and passed things which make the world better. You guys sat on the sidelines......too bad. Climb out of your ivory towers and get your hands dirty.....I have made a difference in my life. Americans need to become engaged, and quit being such a collective bunch of scardy cats. Cowards die a thousand deaths, and yes when you are trying to get good things done, you make mistakes, you embarrass yourself, but if you have courage you understand that policy does matter and that each of us can make a difference.

You have no idea as to either of our civic involvement... and it's silly stupid to lament public engagement...

and support govt deceit. I don't think you're being serious... it would require much worse than stupid.

It requires an evil intent and desire to deceive and mislead we the people for a subjective social agenda.

2seaoat

It is obvious I am right.  You both disclose enough for me to know that bringing your bowling ball to the golf course gives me a clue that you have never golfed.  Make chit up.....neither of you have worked with any governmental unit to get anything done.......am I stupid saying that.....nope, the bowling ball tells it all.......I did not want to mention the bowling shoes, but hey both of you are fashionistas.

You're just trying to shift a losing hand. Too much pride to admit your fault and muck your cards. Man up comrade.

2seaoat wrote:Well you have clinched the fact that you are just another whore....

I spent a lifetime changing bad laws and helping people.  I make no apology.  Policies matter.  Those you elect to represent you matter.  We live in a great country where democracy is neither neat and tidy, but often quite messy.  Whether it is the local school board, or the local city hall, I have become involved and passed things which make the world better.  You guys sat on the sidelines......too bad.  Climb out of your ivory towers and get your hands dirty.....I have made a difference in my life.   Americans need to become engaged, and quit being such a collective bunch of scardy cats.   Cowards die a thousand deaths, and yes when you are trying to get good things done, you make mistakes, you embarrass yourself, but if you have courage you understand that policy does matter and that each of us can make a difference.

Zionist Grubber thinks you're stupid..again - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0Pitqq0wzw-IX4DExszuza62HSVFYetlv5793vUhhil6vHrT9

I thought you were to busy being a materialistic baby boomer whore all your life, at least that's what you've admitted in previous discussions, and now want to relieve your guilty conscious by making everyone pay for your greed and gluttony by having the government pass illegitimate tax laws to make up for it......

In other words now you're just another government solution whore refusing to use your own money to assist in your self-induced penance...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7jLiXeFm_E

Smile

Did I miss anything in that above assessment?

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:He's so far gone that he can't even feign outrage at being lied to and deceived by the govt. That's the sad reality.

Only stupid people were lied to.
 Those who heard the President's position on single payer knew the goal.  So who are you calling stupid?  Checker players all.
I have not had an intelligent conversation with a person who was against the ACA, as I have had many intelligent conversations with people who supported it and realized it was a necessary first step in the ultimate goal.   I would say checkmate, but I do not know if checker players understand the concept.

Zionist Grubber thinks you're stupid..again - Page 2 AnimatedLaughterPink

Our far left dear friend 2seaoat can't even admit to himself that he was LIED TO REPEATEDLY and SWALLOWED IT hook, line and sinker.

Then he has the gall to say ONLY STUPID PEOPLE WERE LIED TO. So the administration had TWO messages going out? WOW.

Obviously 2seaoat was one of the people MOST taken in by the lies and deception. Still is. He is easier than many though, he desperately WANTS to believe the lies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum