Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zionist Grubber thinks you're stupid..again

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nothing matters... not even being played for a fool. They'll keep right on pretending that a fascist edict is a good thing.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That's great!

The FAUX News audience is precisely who he was talking about in the first place.

Who supported the bill poindexter?

PkrBum wrote:Who supported the bill poindexter?

Zionist Grubber thinks you're stupid..again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnborj8hAgI-vqZqJY_-xYOchlYNUBuw89DybEP74AGlmYZ-F2tg

I think too subtle for him perhaps.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cno20onK9dY

Very Happy

Lol... I don't think sledgehammer words could breakthrough the liberal veneer. It must've been opposite day.

Sal

Sal

He wasn't speaking about supporters.

For the most part, supporters understood how insurance programs work.

He was talking about not providing ammunition to the opponents.

He did make one mistake.

Where he said "American voter", he should've said "FAUX News viewer".

And, he was right - they're dumber than a box of rocks.

Sal wrote:He wasn't speaking about supporters.

He did make one mistake.

Zionist Grubber thinks you're stupid..again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLc0hyL-3v_qFLBO8hmiSlKiPBglymUz3uPa-yZpPt0mvMAkfApQ

But isn't it funny how the only people who supported it are people like you.

That must make you not only stupid but a...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Laughing

Sal wrote:He wasn't speaking about supporters.

He did make one mistake.

You support deceit from our govt in order to mislead we the people. You are much worse than stupid.

The simple fact is that the right didn't support obamacaid... not one. They warned of many problems... while the leftists lied directly, obfuscated, mislead, used subversive tactics to coerce/bribe dem opposition, and changed rules...

but who are the useful idiots? Lol.

You then reelected the man that coordinated the fraud... and can even excuse being used. Scary dumb.

Sal

Sal

I support single-payer.

And, I'm not defending Gruber's comments.

I'm simply pointing out that when he refers to the stupidity of the American voters, he's referring to FAUX News viewers.

But yes, I voted for Obama twice.

Who did he run against the second time around?

lol

Sal wrote:I support single-payer.

And, I'm not defending Gruber's comments.

I'm simply pointing out that when he refers to the stupidity of the American voters, he's referring to FAUX News viewers.

But yes, I voted for Obama twice.

Who did he run against the second time around?

lol

Zionist Grubber thinks you're stupid..again Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ22uOkrXKZd52-YvoQXYLonjnejlbHrXOUc9HmQnhz-lSGj6de

He's referring to people like you who'll fall for the used car sales routine every time... But then we know how you are...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXzFCS72QIA

Smile

2seaoat

I am not stupid. I think the ACA has been a tremendous first step in a journey which will end with every American having Medicare for all with supplemental private insurance policies. For sixty years people tried to achieve legislation which would commence us on the journey of Medicare for all. In a democracy the compromises and legislative process is messy. It has some ingredients which would not be appetizing if the chef invited the dining patron to come back into the kitchen, yet the meal is really good. ACA is really good. It has helped a great many Americans, and it has helped this country. I do not live in an Ivory tower. I hunt and pull the guts out of the animal I am going to eat. Those in their Ivory towers find that disgusting, yet they have no problem pulling up to a Burger King and having it their way. Sorry, what a wussy country we have become.......and what a dumbasz country we have become.....the truth is that guy from MIT is smarter than most Americans and most Americans vote for those who will be looking out for their interests. I have spent years on this forum where people do not even understand our constitution or how congress works, yet in our new pussification we throw up our arms and say smart people are making things I do not understand........no chit.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That's great!

The FAUX News audience is precisely who he was talking about in the first place.

Zionist Grubber thinks you're stupid..again AnimatedLaughterPink

Cute try!

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: I am not stupid.  I think the ACA has been a tremendous first step in a journey which will end with every American having Medicare for all with supplemental private insurance policies.  For sixty years people tried to achieve legislation which would commence us on the journey of Medicare for all.  In a democracy the compromises and legislative process is messy.  It has some ingredients which would not be appetizing if the chef invited the dining patron to come back into the kitchen, yet the meal is really good.   ACA is really good.   It has helped a great many Americans, and it has helped this country.   I do not live in an Ivory tower.  I hunt and pull the guts out of the animal I am going to eat.  Those in their Ivory towers find that disgusting, yet they have no problem pulling up to a Burger King and having it their way.   Sorry, what a wussy country we have become.......and what a dumbasz country we have become.....the truth is that guy from MIT is smarter than most Americans and most Americans vote for those who will be looking out for their interests.  I have spent years on this forum where people do not even understand our constitution or how congress works, yet in our new pussification we throw up our arms and say smart people are making things I do not understand........no chit.

As you well know, it is your messiah and his minions are who called you and your comrades, STUPID.

You and your fellow far left Progressives are even more angry that even the administration knew what Republicans and Conservatives were saying was and is 100% TRUE.

That must REALLY STING!

2seaoat wrote:I am not stupid. I think the ACA has been a tremendous first step in a journey which will end with every American having Medicare for all with supplemental private insurance policies. For sixty years people tried to achieve legislation which would commence us on the journey of Medicare for all. In a democracy the compromises and legislative process is messy. It has some ingredients which would not be appetizing if the chef invited the dining patron to come back into the kitchen, yet the meal is really good. ACA is really good. It has helped a great many Americans, and it has helped this country. I do not live in an Ivory tower. I hunt and pull the guts out of the animal I am going to eat. Those in their Ivory towers find that disgusting, yet they have no problem pulling up to a Burger King and having it their way. Sorry, what a wussy country we have become.......and what a dumbasz country we have become.....the truth is that guy from MIT is smarter than most Americans and most Americans vote for those who will be looking out for their interests. I have spent years on this forum where people do not even understand our constitution or how congress works, yet in our new pussification we throw up our arms and say smart people are making things I do not understand........no chit.

Lol... what a sickening apologist. You are exactly who he was referring to... you're even too dumb to realize it.

2seaoat

That must REALLY STING!

Not at all. Those of us who play chess understood that a straight up vote on medicare for all would never pass. It had to be implemented in phases. The success of the ACA speaks for itself on multiple levels, but most importantly it is the first step to medicare for all.

Lol... what a sickening apologist. You are exactly who he was referring to... you're even too dumb to realize it.

Not at all. 200,000 Americans, British, and Canadian soldiers died in the invasion of Europe. Do you think these numbers were not known to Ike. Do you think policy in your ivory towers is clear cut without a price to be paid? Do you think Ike should have told all the soldiers the kill ratios he knew, and do you think he should have outlined the same for the American people in the press. No it was a necessary first bloody step for the ultimate goal which was achieved. Man up boyz. You lost. He was right, and nothing is going to stop the ultimate goal.....tick tock.....with each day the ultimate goal become obtainable......and dumb I am not......I have a hard time getting my big head through doorways. Oh by the way.....Obama made it crystal clear on the campaign trail what his ultimate goal was......so who is the dumb one.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

The end justifies the means as Pkr once said ?.......you are a Consequentialist

Just like our government..IF Government authorities killing Americans gets gun control established then it's okay......yeah, What a way to get what you want....Israel is head and shoulders the best at this Bullshit...they probably brought it here.

2seaoat

The end justifies the means as Pkr once said

Quite the contrary, the means have justified the end. The law was followed in a representative democracy, and there were winners and losers. Suck it up losers. We will get to Medicare for all. We will have new revenue sources like a 3% sales tax paying for Medicare for all. We will have an industrial rebirth like never before seen in this country when the ill advised yoke of employer based health care is lifted off our most productive industries. Finally, every American will be afforded health care. Sorry you lost.....whine some more.

He's so far gone that he can't even feign outrage at being lied to and deceived by the govt. That's the sad reality.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PkrBum wrote:He's so far gone that he can't even feign outrage at being lied to and deceived by the govt. That's the sad reality.

He sounds like Lincoln on meth.....blah blah blah rebirth..blah blah..greatest ...yoke of the employer.....and medicare for all....

2seaoat

He's so far gone that he can't even feign outrage at being lied to and deceived by the govt. That's the sad reality.

Only stupid people were lied to. Those who heard the President's position on single payer knew the goal. So who are you calling stupid? Checker players all.
I have not had an intelligent conversation with a person who was against the ACA, as I have had many intelligent conversations with people who supported it and realized it was a necessary first step in the ultimate goal. I would say checkmate, but I do not know if checker players understand the concept.

The man flat states that they used deception because otherwise the law wouldn't have passed. Is that the form of govt you really support? You can ramble on about intent... but even that admits subversion. Have you no sense of fair play? Sigh...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

He probably cheats at poker....

TEOTWAWKI wrote:He probably cheats at poker....

It's certainly a tell.

2seaoat

Virgins all.....never have worked on legislation and your Ivory tower is amusing....I think you expect the men on the chessboard to get up and tell you where to go......go ask alice.......or climb back into those Ivory towers where virginity is certain.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum