Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post election predictions

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post election predictions Empty Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 8:02 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I believe it was said that after the elections more troops will be sent to Iraq. It happened!
Obama doubles the troops in Iraq and a limit will not be given.

2Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 8:07 pm

On a friday afternoon no less. "NO BOOTS ON THE GROUND". No lie obama tells will ever matter... right?

3Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 8:08 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I predict a nuclear war that will reduce the American population down to 69 million. Obama will delay retaliation Washington will be vaporized before he can react, all the Generals that would have retaliated have been fired and America will become a vassal state of Russia or perhaps China a few years later...

cyclops

4Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 8:14 pm

2seaoat

1,400 increased to 2,900.......really.....boots on the ground. lol! Very amusing. I predict minimal military adventurism in the civil wars. Have you noticed the hysteria over Ebola and ISIS has calmed........nothing new here.......

5Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 8:20 pm

2seaoat

America will become a vassal state of Russia

Last time I heard Putin was being violated by his horse over an oil trough, while the Russian people who are fighting 8 plus percent inflation and dropping currency which makes goods from western nations more expensive are watching foreign capital stampede out of Russia. A horse is a horse of course of course......and like Catherine the great, it is reported that Putin has a smile on his face.........wilburrrrrrrrrrrrr.

6Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 8:24 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Nothing like a good old war to fix that inflation stuff...I imagine a nuclear war will fix it even faster... Exclamation

7Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 8:43 pm

Just like the RPG Fallout 1-3

8Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 8:44 pm

Teo u have gone off deep end bro

9Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 8:45 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:1,400 increased to 2,900.......really.....boots on the ground.  lol!    Very amusing.  I predict minimal military adventurism in the civil wars.   Have you noticed the hysteria over Ebola and ISIS has calmed........nothing new here.......  

1500 troops to double than double troops in Iraq.

Sounds like a mission creep.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 11/7/2014, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 8:53 pm

By end of year 50k troops in Iraq or a major war elsewhere

11Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 8:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PACEDOG#1 wrote:By end of year 50k troops in Iraq or a major war elsewhere

With the amount of money he is specifying...probably.

12Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 9:02 pm

2seaoat

Sounds like a mission creep.
Kinda like that Ebola and ISIS hysteria.......was that mission creep?

Yep, and both of you wanted to stop international flights because you were scared about the Ebola creep..........take a deep breath......we have ended the occupancy in Iraq. It failed. We won the war in three weeks. President Obama ended the failure. We are not going back.

13Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 9:37 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Sounds like a mission creep.
Kinda like that Ebola and ISIS hysteria.......was that mission creep?

Yep, and both of you wanted to stop international flights because you were scared about the Ebola creep..........take a deep breath......we have ended the occupancy in Iraq.   It failed.   We won the war in three weeks.  President Obama ended the failure.  We are not going back.

I didn't want to stop international flights.....I said quarantine.

Why is Obama sending in troops?

14Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 9:48 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:By end of year 50k troops in Iraq or a major war elsewhere

No way, Jose......

A lot of lunacy is flying around this forum, post-election.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

15Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 9:54 pm

2seaoat

Why is Obama sending in troops?

1. There was a sale on used military equipment and he needed some drivers to drive them to Iran,

2. The military bands are going to be hosting a concert series on the Tigris.

3. They are really clandestine troops who will be building a football stadium in Iran, where in 2016 the NFL will host a game between the jets and Green Bay.....it is rumored that they will leave coach Ryan in Iran,

4. They will be building a road for ISIS to have better access to the Nissan truck center in Baghdad where they are running a special on fifty cal. mounts for the bed of the truck.....rumor is that they are going to throw in flaps,

5. Then there is this wild rumor that they are going to train the Iraq army on how to lay down their weapons and run.

16Post election predictions Empty Re: Post election predictions 11/7/2014, 10:01 pm

Markle

Markle

Progressives are in a vile mood and in deep denial.

Can't really blame them, they dreamed that by this time the United Nations would have taken over the US, with semi-retired President Obama as head of the United Nations.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum