Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is "spam"?

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
QueenOfHearts
boards of FL
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1What is "spam"? Empty What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 10:50 am

boards of FL

boards of FL

If this isn't spam, what is? And if you're a republican and feel I am unfairly labeling this due to some sort of political motivation, feel free to show me anything comparable to this - left or right.

What is "spam"? CozXrLj

2What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 11:55 am

You know I've given pace grief over this... and it is inconsiderate. But you're a power tripping twerp... so it's a wash.

3What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 12:01 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Why do you consider it to be spam?

4What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 12:10 pm

2seaoat

Forum spamming is a breach of netiquette where users repeat the same word or phrase over and over, but differs from multiple posting in that spamming is usually a willful act that sometimes has malicious intent. This is a common trolling technique. It can also be traditional spam, unpaid advertisements that are in breach of the forum's rules. Spammers utilize a number of illicit techniques to post their spam, including the use of botnets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

Please read the entire Wiki to find that what happens here is common on discussion forums.

5What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 12:40 pm

What is "spam"? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSUs_QBzQhuYjP7Mc2AS_HRDCwDM04je3AdXDe0EgL3ooL4AXeyJQ

First Teo and now Pacedog... Looks like some people just don't learn.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vThuwa5RZU

Smile

6What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 1:08 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

QueenOfHearts wrote:Why do you consider it to be spam?

PACEDOG's goal isn't to engage in meaningful discussion about anything.  He's simply trying to blow up the front page and dominate it with repetitive threads.  It's the equivalent of someone like Bill O'Reilly shouting over a guest and not letting them speak.  It is all about optics and not an ounce of substance.

7What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 1:18 pm

What is "spam"? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3pVXZIu-kRjaQjZjaHDYI_7xKT465BLm6zRldloqcayAu07-H

THEY'RE NOT PLAYING FAIR!!! IT'S ALL CONSERVATIVE MISH MASH!!!!! I CAN'T FIND MY JAMEE'S!!!!! DON'T CONFUSE ME WITH LOGIC!!!!!! HELP ME! THE EAGLE IS MAKING FUN OF MY POSTS ABOUT CONSERVATIVE TALKING POINTS!!! I'M GONNA CRY BECAUSE I ONLY POST LIKE THIS TO SHOUT OVER EVERYONE WHO'S CONSERVATIVE IN A PATHETIC ATTEMPT OF BELITTLING THEM!!!!! CAN'T WE JUST HAVE A MEANINGFUL DISCUSSION!! I REALLY AM GONNA CRY!!!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuvQRdDJtLA

Laughing

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 11/2/2014, 1:47 pm; edited 6 times in total

8What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 1:18 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote: It is all about optics and not an ounce of substance.

You mean there is no substance in accusing President Obama of being  Muslim sympathizer who was really born in Kenya?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

9What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 1:39 pm

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

boards of FL wrote:

PACEDOG's goal isn't to engage in meaningful discussion about anything.  He's simply trying to blow up the front page and dominate it with repetitive threads.  It's the equivalent of someone like Bill O'Reilly shouting over a guest and not letting them speak.  It is all about optics and not an ounce of substance.

BOF: The word "substance" isn't part of Pacedog's infantile vocabulary. Nor is "meaningful," come to think of it. LOL

10What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 2:25 pm

What is "spam"? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTVFAZVnXWpPh_IkzirIVHWn4x9TZCV8VvK3QxVGYlQqy1hYn6_A

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0G1Ucw5HDg

Smile

11What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 2:44 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I think only graphs and charts should be submitted and of course lenghty copy pastes blaming Bush.

12What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 3:04 pm

What is "spam"? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVLk-0lHUWZoBeVdgRnh8sGvGbaX7DRTXoPh9bXdFjP9TeGOWT

...and anything that slams a persons Christian beliefs.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11HP72AiXpk

Smile

13What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 3:12 pm

BOards, the last time you did a POLL, it was said I had too many Obama topics of the same nature. Now, I pick out a myriad of ways in which your hero sucks, outline them all, and it is still spam. Your head is so far up Obama's bum that you cannot any longer be unbiased.

14What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 5:29 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:You know I've given pace grief over this... and it is inconsiderate. But you're a power tripping twerp... so it's a wash.

You better hope I don't see your ugly mug face to face. I'll have you hanging off a door hinge, atomic wedgie style, and will post the pics on this forum.

15What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 5:36 pm

2seaoat

I have not met Boards, but I did see PK at the WSP event in Hammond, and he did not look like a twerp to me. I saw Board's wedding photos and he did not look like a twerp to me. We do have some twerps on this forum, but I doubt if either of these two qualify.

16What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 5:39 pm

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You know I've given pace grief over this... and it is inconsiderate. But you're a power tripping twerp... so it's a wash.

You better hope I don't see your ugly mug face to face.  I'll have you hanging off a door hinge, atomic wedgie style, and will post the pics on this forum.

What is "spam"? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVIpDkb4ojGARseVnVc2Us1gZ9-_Q9HYJR937o4QcQDotHzFTe

Of course. We expect nothing less from you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7NVxAMQn_I

Smile

17What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 5:50 pm

boards of FL wrote:

You better hope I don't see your ugly mug face to face. I'll have you hanging off a door hinge, atomic wedgie style, and will post the pics on this forum.

I'll be in pcola over xmas... I doubt you can lift my weight.

18What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 6:16 pm

2seaoat

I am going to be passing through Pensacola after Christmas if the docs say I have some time after the follow up surgery cat scans. I have some old 16 oz boxing gloves, and if everybody promises to not give me a liver shot and head shots only......pound on me for awhile. We can have the thriller at Maritime Park and have Hallmark set it up with Mr. Studer. Bob can referee with his judge in his pocket, and charge admission where we put up billboards for the forum. Gunz can have the ambulance ready, and Mr. Studer can make a mint on concessions...........or we can just talk chit.

19What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 6:23 pm

I don't think it'd be smart to fight recreationally with four fused vertebra in my neck.

But I could protect myself until the ambulance arrived to pick boards up.

20What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 7:51 pm

Vikingwoman

Pkrbum is a weasel. Anybody who would let Chrissy tell them who they can be friends with is a weasel.

21What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 7:55 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:Pkrbum is a weasel. Anybody who would let Chrissy tell them who they can be friends with is a weasel.

Lol....no way is he a weasel.

22What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 8:07 pm

Vikingwoman wrote:Pkrbum is a weasel. Anybody who would let Chrissy tell them who they can be friends with is a weasel.

What is "spam"? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTjPWegI9JmbmcgdDQ6-uEpK8KxxeNa5-AnVcjKz96_hzkgG55x

At least he'd be mammalian unlike the person who's wants to tell him who he should listen too.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MchhtofbgJI

Smile

23What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 9:55 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:

You better hope I don't see your ugly mug face to face.  I'll have you hanging off a door hinge, atomic wedgie style, and will post the pics on this forum.

A power tripping twerp with delusions of adequacy ...LOL

What is "spam"? Bdblu310

24What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 11:04 pm

boards of FL wrote:

It's meaningful to those of us not full of the koolaid.

25What is "spam"? Empty Re: What is "spam"? 11/2/2014, 11:05 pm

boards of FL wrote:

It will take more than you got.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum