Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A new era of history begins tonight. Brace yourselves.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

A new era of history begins tonight.  Brace yourselves. Lebron-james-nba-cleveland-cavaliers-media-day5-850x560

He can now choke in Cleveland again

I'm impressed so far. They play together well... this is a much better team than last years heat.

dumpcare

Oh man, I saw the title of the thread and thought you were talking about Louisville defeat over FSU. lol! lol!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

ppaca wrote:Oh man, I saw the title of the thread and thought you were talking about Louisville defeat over FSU. lol! lol!

The game starts in......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wow... what a start.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:Wow... what a start.

Louisville doesn't want to lay-down like all of the other cream-puff teams the 'Noles play. Should be an interesting 2nd half....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Wow... what a start.

Louisville doesn't want to lay-down like all of the other cream-puff teams the 'Noles play. Should be an interesting 2nd half....

Not worried.

2seaoat

I agree the team this year is better than last year's team in Miami. I think Miami, will be better than last years team, but neither team will get by the Bulls in the Eastern conference. I watched the entire Bull/Knicks game last night without Jimmie Butler playing, and I can say this with confidence.....there is no team in the NBA which is deeper than the bulls, and NO team will play better team ball and defense. A super player can elevate a team, but the Spurs proved last year that team play always wins.

2seaoat

I am pretty confident that the Bull's defense will be the best in the NBA. Coach Thib however will have his hands full with a very talented Cleveland team during the regular season and playoffs. Where depth comes in is during the playoffs. This young Bulls team is thriving around a front court of three of the best defensive big men in the game who can spell each other in rotation. Mcbuckets is going to be rookie of the year.....mark my word. This kid can hit from three land with abandonment, and thibs has him actually working his tail off on defense. Rose does not have the world on his shoulders and is making great cuts to the basket and playing the best defense I have seen him play......it should be a great NBA season.

2seaoat

I watched part of the NY/Cleveland game tonight. Cleveland lacks depth and defense to start the season. Chicago with reserves in the entire 4th quarter beat the knicks by almost 25 and kept them only to 80 points. I think Cleveland will improve as the year goes, but Friday nights game against the Bulls will be a good indicator who will be dominate this year. The Bull's second best defender, Butler may not play, and he readily handles James. It should be interesting.

boards of FL

boards of FL

They'll get it together.  The Heat started off slow in the first year and still made the finals. This Cavs team will still win 50+.

2seaoat

They'll get it together. The Heat started off slow in the first year and still made the finals. This Cavs team will still win 50+.

No argument. I think in the East it will be the Raptors, Pacers, Heat, Cleveland and the Bulls. I was blown away by the play of the Bulls against the Knicks. He is rotating all 12 players into the game and sharing minutes. This reduced load on Noah and Rose will be huge. I was blown away by the defense they put on Anthony. They smothered him, and in all honesty the Bulls priority is defense.......that is what is so nice with the addition Pau who is a very prolific scorer. He is up in years and with the rotation of the front court, they are going to simply grind the opposition down with hard working defense and hustle. This is the best Bull's team since the Jordan era and they have even more depth than the great teams, but not the dynamic duo.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum