Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I would trade ten Jesuses and ten Mohammeds for one more Malala added to the human race.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And I would throw in every head of state of every country and every politician in every legislature.

Sal

Sal

Oops.[/font]

Last edited by Sal on 10/10/2014, 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posted to wrong thread - I'm getting as bad as you, Bob)

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Malala's not on the ballot. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I guess no one cares about Malala.

Maybe it's because she questioned the Religion of Peace and in their minds that makes her a racist and a right-winger.

Sal

Sal

I like her.

Did she renounce Islam?

Amazingly brave girl. Our strategy should be the same... open the societies up to free information and knowledge.

Screw dropping bombs... there's little as cowardly and half assed as that. Liberals support a WAR CRIMINAL..!!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:I like her.

Did she renounce Islam?

No but she renounced how Islam treats women and did so when she was 12 years old and did so in such an impactful way that she's actually made a difference in the world by the time she's 17 years old.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Name me any other human being who has had that positive impact when he/she still has three years left as a teenager.
After she was shot in the face by ignorance based on religion when she was 12 years old.
Malala: 1,  
1.6 billion religion brainwashees: 0
I defy any sports endeavor to beat it's opponent with a score of 1.6 billion to 1.
And that includes anything in Ancient Rome or anywhere else.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghandi and King may have had big kahunas but they weren't kicking the ass of ignorance and bigotry when they were fucking 15 years old.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Where is Seaoat on this. I thought you were supposed to be a proponent
of courage and the fight against bigotry.
My god, this is courage NO ONE else has ever shown. And talk about having an impact on bigotry.
Please don't tell me that just because you befriended some cafeteria muslims in a poker game that you're afraid to see it.

Sal

Sal

She's a Muslim.

She's the very embodiment of the positive influence Islam can have.

And, you want to use her to bash Islam.

[face-palm]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:She's a Muslim.

[face-palm]

The mistreatment of women IS Islam.  Always has been.  Do I have to post those verses in the Quran again?
It's PART of the religion.  And yes this doggone little girl has been effective at challenging it.
Was she born into the muslim world?  Yes of course she was.  How could anyone on the outside ever have such impact.  That sort of change always comes from the inside.

But you cannot separate this stuff from the religion,  Sal.  Because this repression and injustice and bigotry is spelled out by the religion itself.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
Sal wrote:She's a Muslim.

[face-palm]

The mistreatment of women IS Islam.  Always has been.  Do I have to post those verses in the Quran again?
It's PART of the religion.  And yes this doggone little girl has been effective at challenging it.
Was she born into the muslim world?  Yes of course she was.  How could anyone on the outside ever have such impact.  That sort of change always comes from the inside.

But you cannot separate this stuff from the religion,  Sal.  Because this repression and injustice and bigotry is spelled out by the religion itself.

It's in the Bible too, Bob.

Religion is tribalism.

All of them.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

You're preaching to the choir. That book singles me out for an eternity in hell too. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But there is one difference. That book is no longer running any country which makes it the law.
At least I don't think so. It may be running Milton and Pace but those are not countries. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, Sal. How much do you know about the location this internet soap opera originates from?
Are you familiar with the place names "Milton" and "Pace"?
I'll give you a hint. That's where Brother Carl holds sway. lol

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:But there is one difference.  That book is no longer running any country which makes it the law.

That does make a difference, don't it?

We should keep it that way.

Quit voting for teahadists.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Voting record.  Well,  let's see.  The only time I've voted republican is Bush Jr. agin Gore,  and Romney agin Obama.
Romney's definitely not tea party.  Romney knows the tea party would probably ban that mormon thing.
But Bush Jr.?  

Hmmm.  That's a good question.  On the surface you could easily believe he would cave to that evangelical and fundamentalist stuff.  
BUT,  this is probably the rosetta stone which reveals that,  when it came to all that evangelical and fundamental stuff,  he was likely all hat and no cattle.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/15228489/ns/msnbc-countdown_with_keith_olbermann/t/book-says-bush-just-using-christians/#.VDiijxazlKo

Telstar

Telstar

She is one tough lady. Do you think Jennifer Lawrence will play her in the movie?

by Sal Yesterday at 10:24 pm
Bob wrote:

Sal wrote:

She's a Muslim.

[face-palm]

The mistreatment of women IS Islam. Always has been. Do I have to post those verses in the Quran again?
It's PART of the religion. And yes this doggone little girl has been effective at challenging it.
Was she born into the muslim world? Yes of course she was. How could anyone on the outside ever have such impact. That sort of change always comes from the inside.

But you cannot separate this stuff from the religion, Sal. Because this repression and injustice and bigotry is spelled out by the religion itself.

Religion is tribalism.

-------
Christians aren't practicing items like that Sal and
Muslims are.....you are referring to events that are from the Old Testament which is the actual Jewish Torah ( first five books). Show me in current day life where Christians and Jews are doing the things Muslims do to their women.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I would say without a doubt that Muslim women who are living in the United States and probably in other countries around the world are gaining power by the minute. When you're talking about female oppression, you're mainly talking about tribal cultures or those (like Saudi Arabia) who oppress women as a matter of convenience. I think Muslim women are brave. I think anyone who generalizes about Islam is falling for the hype...much of this is centered around cultures that haven't evolved...not religion but culture...using religion as a tool to oppress others. It is obvious to me that Saudi Arabia, our supposed ally, is one of these oppressors.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum