Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Reason the GOP Might Recycle Mitt Romney in 2016

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

What the Romney boomlet says about the establishment GOP's feeble 2016 field
http://theweek.com/article/index/268873/what-the-romney-boomlet-says-about-the-establishment-gops-feeble-2016-field

...But why would Romney run again? The answer is simple: Republican establishment donors fear Chris Christie can't win and Jeb Bush won't run....

...Romney is the candidate of last resort for Republican big wigs and rolodex men trying to keep the conservative hordes at bay. The fact that we are talking with a straight face about another Romney campaign is a sign of the GOP establishment's weakness in 2016....

...The Republican establishment has never looked weaker in a presidential race....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

NO Romney...keep dreamin'

2seaoat

NO Romney...keep dreamin'

Do not count on him entering late after utter stalemate between VW bug clowns circling the VW each garnering a few votes. If Chrissy does not take hold, Romney is a real possible choice for a bankrupt party.

dumpcare

Did you mean Christie instead of Chrissy? Have you gotten your weed early?
lol! lol! lol!

2seaoat

just the Pneumonia......I am in a daze......but we could start a draft movement.....Chrissy for President. Six days of Jumbo sitting on my chest and fevers.........this one is not going away as easy as the two others.

2seaoat wrote:just the Pneumonia......I am in a daze......but we could start a draft movement.....Chrissy for President. Six days of Jumbo sitting on my chest and fevers.........this one is not going away as easy as the two others.

I hope you asked for the nebulizer.

2seaoat

I said I needed something nubile and they sent this hot nurse over who is helping me move those elephants. The pneumonia is the same, but I have a better attitude.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Romney must scare FT.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Romney must scare FT.

What scares me is that there are people dumb enough to vote for a person like Romney.

Not any dumber than those who voted for the Muslim twice.

Floridatexan wrote:

What scares me is that there are people dumb enough to vote for a person like Romney.

Obama and romney pegged into the ideological policy chart at the near identical point... there's no appreciable difference.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Th Dude wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Obama and romney pegged into the ideological policy chart at the near identical point... there's no appreciable difference.

That's your flawed interpretation...a closer analysis would yield the result that George W Bush (a "free marketer") and Romney are more closely allied ideologically...and ethically.

Results matter... that's my interpretation. Enjoy your warmonger hopey changey nobel prize fraud authoritarian.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum