Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reporter: Romneys Happy To Have Party With Black People Drowning

+4
VectorMan
Floridatexan
Sal
Nekochan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Nekochan

Nekochan

salinsky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
He made several race based assumptions about the Romneys and about people living along the Gulf Coast.

He did not. He made a statement insinuating Romney doesn't care about black people. Period. If you think that he's calling Romney a racist, I think it's open to interpretation, but I tend to agree. Calling Romney a racist may be wrong, it may be inflammatory, it may be stereotyping, it may be any number of things. but it's NOT racist. He was not saying anything about the inferiority of Romney's race nor anything about the inferiority about the race of blacks who live along the Gulf Coast. You people are just desperate to make a false equivalency because you can't stand it that bigotry has become a pillar of the GOP, but that's just the way it is.

You are the one who does not understand the full span of racism. You don't have to hate people of other colors to be a racist. You wanted the Merriam Webster definition and I posted it. The reporter's words were full of racist prejudice.

VectorMan wrote:Liberals are blind to their fellow liberals being racist. Just watch any of the liberal media's so-called news programs. It's pretty pathetic.

liberals dont see how they pigeon hole groups of people to use for thier political gain. They think of themselves as the saviours, so in thier minds they cant be racist.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I learned to swim at a very young age.

I also learned my work ethic at a young age.

As well as not to take things that don't belong to you.

Three valuable life lessons that so many are unaware of. And all three can ruin your life in a hurry if you don't know them.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:You wanted the Merriam Webster definition and I posted it. The reporter's words were full of racist prejudice.

Yes, you did a fine job of posting the definition. You just don't understand the definition. And, that's really the most important part.

salinsky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:You wanted the Merriam Webster definition and I posted it. The reporter's words were full of racist prejudice.

Yes, you did a fine job of posting the definition. You just don't understand the definition. And, that's really the most important part.

Dear sir, do you think you could spell it out in your own words so a simple hillbilly like myself could understand that definition. geek geek

Nekochan

Nekochan

salinsky wrote:

I understand what racial prejudice means.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:

OK. Then it's quiz time;

Which one of these statements is a racist statement?

A) Black people are animals who like to eat peanuts which are thrown at them.

B) Mitt Romney is a racist.

C) A & B

D) Neither A nor B

Good luck! Go!!

VectorMan

VectorMan

They fired his racist ass!

UPDATE: A Yahoo spokesman emails: "David Chalian's statement was inappropriate and does not represent the views of Yahoo!. He has been terminated effective immediately. We have already reached out to the Romney campaign, and we apologize to Mitt Romney, his staff, their supporters and anyone who was offended."

Nekochan

Nekochan

salinsky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

OK. Then it's quiz time;

Which one of these statements is a racist statement?

A) Black people are animals who like to eat peanuts which are thrown at them.

B) Mitt Romney is a racist.

C) A & B

D) Neither A nor B

Good luck! Go!!

Sal, I don't need your quiz to know a racist comment when I hear one. The guy was fired. Evidently, his Yahoo boss understands even if you don't!

no stress

no stress

Sal, I don't need your quiz to know a racist comment when I hear one. The guy was fired. Evidently, his Yahoo boss understands even if you don't!

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Sal

Sal

There are reasons for getting fired other than being racist, nimrods. This dude was fired for being an idiot and speaking personal opinions into a hot mike, not for being racist. Get a clue.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal, if you really think that a comment that includes the words 'black people drowning' isn't anything racist, then I have some ocean front property to sell you here in Huntsville, AL.

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:Sal, if you really think that a comment that includes the words 'black people drowning' isn't anything racist, then I have some ocean front property to sell you here in Huntsville, AL.

Here's one;

"There's some black people drowning at your ocean front property."

That was easy. Gawd, you're dim.

Nekochan

Nekochan

salinsky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Sal, if you really think that a comment that includes the words 'black people drowning' isn't anything racist, then I have some ocean front property to sell you here in Huntsville, AL.

Here's one;

"There's some black people drowning at your ocean front property."

That was easy. Gawd, you're dim.

Sal, why does it matter what color they are? Do you have to check their color before you call for help?

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:
Sal, why does it matter what color they are? Do you have to check their color before you call for help?

Oh, I get it now. You don't understand the difference between a racial comment and a racist comment. There is a difference.

Nekochan

Nekochan

salinsky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Oh, I get it now. You don't understand the difference between a racial comment and a racist comment. There is a difference.

I understand a racist comment when I hear one, but I don't understand why it matters what color drowning people are.

no stress

no stress

UPDATE: A Yahoo spokesman emails: "David Chalian's statement was inappropriate and does not represent the views of Yahoo!. He has been terminated effective immediately. We have already reached out to the Romney campaign, and we apologize to Mitt Romney, his staff, their supporters and anyone who was offended."

Bleeding heart liberals translation. We are sorry that we hired an idiot, we didnt know he was an idiot when we hired him. He should not have shown his true colors with an open mike. Again, we are sorry but his firing had nothing to do with racist comments. Freakin funny!!

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, that reporter is a racial idiot but he's not a racist idiot. Thank goodness Sal is here to explain the difference.

no stress

no stress

Nekochan wrote:Well, that reporter is a racial idiot but he's not a racist idiot. Thank goodness Sal is here to explain the difference.

lol! Good ole Sal, what would we do without him.

maybe he thinks black people can't take care of themselves... would that be racist?

Nekochan

Nekochan

PkrBum wrote:maybe he thinks black people can't take care of themselves... would that be racist?

The comment was racist on several levels. Or maybe it was only racial on several levels, if you believe Sal.

salinsky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:

Reporter:  Romneys Happy To Have Party With Black People Drowning - Page 2 Th?id=I4685462114599827&pid=1

Yeah..... Uh huh..... I see.....

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9Yhq1EwO5E

Smile

Yella

Yella

Nekochan wrote:http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/reporter-romneys-happy-have-party-black-people-drowning_651119.html

No wonder that some of you think that most or all Republicans are racist if you listen to racist reporters like this. And yes, I did call this reporter racist and the others who laughed with him racist because people who think this kind of thing is funny are racists.
Now, I will be like Bob and watch my 'like' ratings go into the negatives.

Not all, but most, of the Republicans that I know are racist.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yella wrote:
Nekochan wrote:http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/reporter-romneys-happy-have-party-black-people-drowning_651119.html

No wonder that some of you think that most or all Republicans are racist if you listen to racist reporters like this. And yes, I did call this reporter racist and the others who laughed with him racist because people who think this kind of thing is funny are racists.

That is not my personal experience. Most Republicans I know are well educated, well traveled, and have friends of different colors and beliefs.

However, I do know a few Democrats and Republicans who are racists.

Yella

Yella

Nekochan wrote:
Yella wrote:

That is not my personal experience. Most Republicans I know are well educated, well traveled, and have friends of different colors and beliefs.

However, I do know a few Democrats and Republicans who are racists.

Yep, Neko, there are plenty of racist Dems.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum