Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black teenagers at a pool party? Cop says shoot'em!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

http://news.yahoo.com/mckinney-police-pool-party-girl-speaks-121117251.html

2seaoat

Some individuals should not be police officers.  With better training and screening, these folks can find other careers.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Seaoat, I agree with your statement. But until these problems are corrected, the war between us and tyrannical, violent and abusive cops continues.

Until this conflict ends, there's going to be more blood on both sides.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We must all stop resisting and just allow them to treat you like a piece of shit. After all getting your face shoved into the dirt or pavement is better than 19 or 20 rounds of 40 cal pumped into your chest and head. STOP RESISTING. Just who the hell do you people think you are ?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=87b_1433883879

Florida again ? Okay what's up with girls ? They must like getting their necks kneed into the ground ? stop the insanity...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat

This officer resigned, admitted he was wrong, and admitted he let his emotions get carried away.  His resignation showed he probably will find success in a new career, but that police work is probably not best for him or the public.  You really have to believe in serving the public.....protecting the public.  If you are worried about getting more overtime, making the job easier, or letting your prejudices take control of your emotions, you really should be screened early in the process and rejected so investments will not be wasted on somebody's brother, or a neighbor, or the nice guy who works at the grocery store.  Police work is tough if done correctly.  I firmly believe that some of these police departments are using supplements which in combination with the physicality of the same is more like roid rage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum